[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A reminder we will get new info soon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (36KB, 1136x243px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 1136x243px
>>
>inb4 is fucking nothing
>>
No, don't get /vp/'s hopes up. They'll come up with some bullshit about how this is definitely when their headcanon is confirmed and get assblasted when no new info is shown.
>>
>>26961982
Well, last time we got honedge
>>
I just want to see the starters evolutions
>>
>>26962018
When have the starter evolutions ever been revealed before? Not counting Blaziken.
>>
>>26961969
What if this was supposed to be the lasted 7 pokemon, which where leaked, and officially revealed because of the early leak.
>>
>>26962038
XY
>>
>>26962038
The starter evolutions were one of the LAST things revealed for X/Y. I don't know why people keep expecting this.
>>
Sincromega-Kangaskhan
>>
>>26962066
And even then it was only 2nd stages.
>>
>>26962042
No, they were for July 1st.
>>
>>26962050
That was towards the end of XY hype though. We still have 4 months to go before Sun and Moon. Unless the anime decides to show off a starter, we're not going to see them for a while.
>>
>>26962038
Servine, Pignite, and Dewott caused an entire wottergate incident where /vp/ got blown the fuck out and anyone who still remembers that is probably part of the pomf crew who hates serebii for being right.
>>
We are coming off what's honestly been a generous reveal period. There's pretty much been a steady trickle of new info since we got the starters back in May, and you have to wonder if they want to keep up that tempo, especially since it will only have been a few days since the most recent batch of info.

We could get something, sure, but it wouldn't surprise me if they wanted to slow down for a bit going into the summer months, so even if they reveal some stuff, it might not be as huge as these last couple of times.
>>
>>26962123
Those were leaks though
>>
>>26962066
If I remember correctly they weren't one of the last things, actually.

They were revealed around August/September, and there were some reveals afterwards. Let's also not forget the leaks people made when some stores got the game early.
>>
>>26961969

Ok.
>>
>>26961996
THIS
Everyone always gets overhype
People that tell them not to be, always gets called various slurs and buzzwords, and most of the times so far, the pesimists have been right

What's even the point in getting hype, when it's only setting yourself up for disapointment anyways?
I mean, if you don't believe, but you're wrong, then you'll be happy
>>
>>26961969
It's most likely just recap of the new pokemon revealed and nothing else. Aka fucking nothing. Move along.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.