[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going by the electric type, is that what its supposed to be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: taser.jpg (21KB, 554x196px) Image search: [Google]
taser.jpg
21KB, 554x196px
Going by the electric type, is that what its supposed to be?
>>
>>26961732
Most likely. That or a cable car, going by its blurb.
>>
>>26961772
Fuck off with this vehicle headcannon.

I bet you think his evo is a bus or train, when it's a battery.
>>
>>26961851
...Wow, you really are blind. That's a stun gun, not a vehicle.

A stun gun is a handheld device with two short metal prongs on the end. You jab the prongs into someone and press a button and it sends an electric current into them, enough to incapacitate them.
>>
>>26961732
Vag and anal prong vibrator
>>
>>26964680
Someone needs reading comprehension.
>>
>>26961732
It's a fuckin electrical plug. Charjabug is a 9-volt battery. Vikavolt is a jumper cable. This shit isn't rocket science.
>>
He's going to be ground electrical. I don't see where this stun gun thing comes in.
>>
An iDevice charging cube
>>
>>26964760
>is going to be ground electrical
>has already been shown to be bug electric
is this bait
>>
File: Electrical-Tools.png (229KB, 1000x320px) Image search: [Google]
Electrical-Tools.png
229KB, 1000x320px
being that this site is infested with neets still living with Mommy and never having been on a building site or even done some basic home diy work I'm going to do you the favor of breaking down the inspirations for Grubbin's whole evolution line.

There are no stun guns, no tram carts and no railguns involved. I know all you've got in life to reference by is vidya games and public transport so I understand why the connection aren't obvious.

Far left is what's called a multimeter. You clamp it around wiring to check if there's a current running through it. Typically these are brightly coloured - specifically yellow and orange just like Grubbin. Expect the anime to reveal how grubbin can sense electricity or some such shit.

In the middle there is a battery charger. Guess what it does? It charges batteries. Oh hey just like how Chargabug charges up Vikavolt, or is earthed by being buried etc. This is not exactly rocket science.

On the right is a wire strippers. Look at the little notches on the blades. Now look at Vikavolt. Now back again I'm fucking your sister. Now later when the anime has an episode about how Vikavolts drained the town's power supply you can remember this old-man anon who was right about everything.
>>
File: obvious.png (112KB, 619x250px) Image search: [Google]
obvious.png
112KB, 619x250px
Holy shit you people are retarded.
/thread
>>
File: 1459396611599.gif (319KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1459396611599.gif
319KB, 250x250px
Am I the only one whose triggered when I hear, "There was lots of speculation about Charjabug being an evolution to Grubbin--"

How fucking stupid is the Pokemon fandom?
>>
many electrical devices require two prongs to work because the prongs connect to another piece of metal in order to create a circuit.

there are sooo many electrical devices which have two prongs that it is very hard to say definitively what grubbin is based off of.
>>
File: 015-10.jpg (43KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
015-10.jpg
43KB, 1024x576px
Or maybe it's just a stag-beetle grub?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.