[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Return to Kalos?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 300px-Kalos_alt.png (148KB, 300x197px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Kalos_alt.png
148KB, 300x197px
Will we go back to kalos in the post game of SM? What does /vp/ think? Does /vp/ even want this to happen?
>>
XZ and YZ after Sun and Moon.
>>
>>26946754
This shit reminds me of when people said we would return to Unova during gen VI. In fact that had more going for it than us returning to Kalos.
>>
No we won't. Even if we do don't expected and get disappointed better to not expect and be pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>26946258
>>
>>26946773
People thought we would go back to Unova? B2W2 kinda tied up all of the important loose ends.
>>
At this point, why even bother? This is coming from someone who actually liked Kalos and would have loved to see it get the Platinum treatment, but if they wanted to take us back, they'd be releasing a third Kalos game instead of Sun and Moon.

Sure, Alola seems to have some vague ties to Kalos, but I don't think the connection will be expanded on beyond that. I wouldn't want any Kalos-related content to feel tacked on, anyways, and it honestly seems like they have more than enough going on in Alola.
>>
>>26946754
If GF wants to celebrate the annivesray year in a proper way then that should be the case but i doubt it
>>
>>26946843
>muh patterns
>>
It would be a lot of work since we don't have chibi models on the overworld anymore
>>
No, Kalos is awful.
>>
>>26946843
>At this point, why even bother?
What do you mean "at this point"? Then what was the point of Kanto in second gen? What was the point of remakes: FRLG, HGSS and ORAS?

Kalos has many unfinished things plus aditional content is always good. Thats enough good reason to do it (even if dont believe they will)
>>
>>26946825
Nigga, you should be glad you weren't here for that. It was almost as retarded as this. Almost.
>>
>>26946863
Not really, regions have been updated before. Johto was completely flat and was updated to be in 3D and have altering terrain height, rain and snow, etc. Hoenn was also updated to be in 3D. Abeit less good.

It'd be a bit blockier than Alola but it's not impossible to update.
>>
>>26946895
yeah, that sounds kinda ridiculous.
>>
>>26946874
I should have worded that better, but I do see your point, so thanks for pointing that out.

I'd just rather they focused on one region to make it the best it can be. I'd be all for an updated Kalos, but I'd prefer to see it not get relegated to postgame.

But hey, if they can pull that off and make it feel organic while doing Kalos justice, I'm down for sure.
>>
>>26946953
I hope someone here has the image of Unova being under Kalos. I still laugh when I remember the logic behind that shit.
>>
>>26946911
You'd think it would be nothing more than reusing the same assets from Alola with different textures etc., with some decent work put into coding events and what not. But I'm hardly a game designer, so I wouldn't know.
>>
>>26946965
Doing kalos justice would require nothing more than harder battles, better visuals, and....well that.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.