[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were in the Pokemon world, what Pokemon would you give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (79KB, 604x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 604x700px
If you were in the Pokemon world, what Pokemon would you give to your son/daughter as their first/starter Pokemon?
>>
>handholding your child

Fuck that. I would go out with my child and give them a Pokeball and make them go catch their first Pokemon on their own. If they got into too much deep shit, I would be there to protect them with my own.
>>
I already don't want to settle down in this world, now way in hell I'd do it in the Pokeverse, where excitement, adventure and mystery are everywhere.

If I did, I'd probably give him/her a Cleffa, they're cute, lovable and evolve into a strong Pokemon.
>>
STRONG RUSSIAN MOUNTAIN CHILD

I GIVE TEDDIURSA
>>
>>26943586

give them a meowth with pay day so they can earn their own fucking money.
>>
give em a cubone then off myself
>>
A ducklett so she could train it into a swanna and feel proud about her nationality.
But really I wouldn't force anything over my child. If she loves a certain mon, thats the one she gets. She gets to choose.

Or just anything that lives on a nearby route.
>>
If I'm already a trainer with access to a lot of pokemon, then Eevee. She can evolve it into anything she wants to.
>>
>>26943586
It not my job to give Pokemon

Only professor gives Pokemon
>>
I'd give my son the choice of 3 Kantor starters.

I'd give my girl an eevee
>>
>>26943863
What if your son wanted an Eevee and want to evolve it into a Sylveon?
>>
>>26943787
cringe
but so is this board
>>
>>26943926
>Look how many buzzwords I've learned mom!
>>
>>26943586
I would give him the Pokémon of the family, so they both grow up together through their adventures and my son always carries a little bit of home with him.

It's a shame we didn't get the Rhyhorn or the Fletchling in XY.
>>
Give them a pokeball and say "choose your own pokemon"
>>
I'd give them a team of babby mons so they wouldn't have to slog through the first gym with mons that they'll box immediately.
>>
>>26943826
That may not be true anymore. In fact, the professor has NEVER been the sole source of starter pokemon. It just is for the PC. It would be impractical to expect everyone to be able to go to them for a pokemon. We've also seen starter pokemon gotten in a different way: by Wally. Just catching a wild pokemon. Hala seems to give us our starter in Alola, but we don't know the circumstances for that yet.
>>
>>26944148
>i want an awseus daddy!!
>>
>>26944190
>not teaching your child to respect the gods
>wanting to go to Pokehell after you die
>>
>>26943616
This. As an actual parent, this is what I would do. That said, if my child had a reasonable request for a Pokémon they wanted, we might travel so they can try and get it.
>>
File: 1459491415767.jpg (192KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
1459491415767.jpg
192KB, 1280x640px
>>26943586
My child is destined to be champion so he only gets the best. I would give him the choice between dratini, larvitar, bagon, beldum, gabite or laryvn.
>>
>>26943586
I have a son in real life and introduced him to pokemon with Black. Told him to go with Tepid as his starter. He didn't listen and chose Oshowatt. Made me damn proud.
Also have a daughter that is almost 3. If she decides she wants to play pokemon I'll probably use ORAS as her intro game and suggest Treecko but it won't matter who she chooses.

If this were the pokemon world they'd never leave the house. Between the dragons and team rocket, it's a dangerous world. If any of you neckbearded virgins has kids, you'd understand.
>>
>>26944247
Dude a fucking 10 year old kid saves the world in every pokemon game. Unless you are a fucking retard you should of solved the world's problems yourself years ago.
>>
>>26944247
>Not raising your kids to be self-sufficient and strong
Okay you can keep your little trainers at home and raise them to be simple clerks

I'll be busy raising 10 year old champions
>>
>>26943725
>A small loan of one million ¥
>>
>>26943586
>implying a pokemon wouldn't be my son/daughter
>>
go and catch something, prick.
>>
>>26944508
>implying your 10 year old wouldn't be murdered by Team Rocket or any given mon
>>
Nidoran would be an adorable and perfect starter. Assuming we live in Kanto.
>>
>>26943586
eevee so they can choose what they get later
>>
Drifloon
>>
>>26943586
Something safe and easy that wouldn't destroy the house. A Normal-type, maybe. A Psychic-type, Grass-type, or Fighting-type probably wouldn't hurt, either. Hoppip? Lickitung? Machop? Ralts? Then there are the Baby Pokémon to consider; Cleffa, Igglybuff, Mime Jr., Togepi. Others that are more dangerous I might consider would be stuff like Bellsprout, Oddish, Smeargle, Magby, Elekid. Teddiursa or Cubchoo also seem like decent choices.
>>
File: Luke_Larvesta.png (795KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Luke_Larvesta.png
795KB, 1000x563px
I think larvesta be a good starter
takes alot of effort to evolve
keep him/her warm
and its a decent enough pokemon
>>
>>26945965
Yes, absolutely.
>>
>>26943586

None. My kids are completing their education and going to college, not wandering around the countryside gambling on cockfighting.
>>
>>26945965
That haircut
>>
>>26943586
I let my son play my Y game. He likes Mightyena, Machamp, Charizard, Blastiose, and Umbreon.
>>
>>26944209
ajajajahahahjahjhajjhahajhakñh
>>
>>26947231
That's it. Prepare to be judged.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.