[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Villain Team Name for SuMo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 0.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
Well /vp/? Also what are their motives gonna be this time?
>>
>>26942837
>SuMo
Delete the thread and try again.
>>
>>26942837
R A M G P F next gen Names will be A, O, K Y, U....and we finally will now who is the biggest evil in this game...

GARY MF OAK U P
>>
File: 1458776904128.gif (126KB, 352x265px) Image search: [Google]
1458776904128.gif
126KB, 352x265px
>>26943335
Perfect.
>>
It'll be something loosely related to all the previous teams because ReBlGrYeGoSiCrRuSaFiReLeGrEmDiPePlHeGoSoSiBlWhBlTwWhTwEkWaOmRuAlSa will all come together.
>>
>>26942837
I can see a conservation theme happening.

Maybe the new team is trying to fuck with the ecosystem in a hunt for hidden knowledge in order to get rich and powerful. Drilling, setting shit on fire etc (hence Blastoise fire trucks) and ruining Pokemon homes.

Hence there are protectors of each island, most likely all part-Fairy, along with Zygarde, to help you conserve Alola.

Look at the revealed Pokémon so far:
>Yungoos
Introduced to help get rid of pests.
>Cutiefly
Has Honey Gather, inspired by the idea that certain flies will replace the decreasing population of honey bees.
>Bruxish
A beautiful fish that has grown sharp teeth to protect itself, namely from poachers(?) and Dazzles its enemies with its bright colours.
>Pikipek
Known to shoot seeds from its mouth. Since when did birds need this ability? It's endangered.
>>
>>26943652
More:
>Charjabug and Vikavolt
Vikavolt literally uses Charjabug as a natural source to conserve energy.
>Drampa
Seemingly docile and friendly, it goes crazy and gains power when it is weakened.
>Tagedemaru
A fluffy little ball with hidden metal spikes.
>>
>>26943367

thanks anon. Everybody knows this guy will come back and fuck things really bad up !
>>
>team flare isn't coming back
Thank god.
>>
>Implying it won't be Lillie acting of her own accord
>>
I think that SuMo's evil team will be Team Eclipse. It seems to fit with the theme.

Then again, DiPe's evil team was Team Galactic, and that name didn't really fit the story's plot. Same with BlWh's Team Plasma, that name didn't make much sense. And ReBl's Team Rocket was a fairly arbitrary name also. The only previous time that the team names have really made sense was with Aqua and Magma in RuSa (and of course it's remakes, OmRuAlSa).
>>
It's SM you disgusting redditfag
>>
I think that the evil team shouldn't be like any other.
Grunts, hideouts, commanders, bosses etc.
I think there should be a mysterious and scary character who eventually gains a following and actually wins for once.
>>
>>26946243
>actually wins for once.
not going to happen
>>
>>26946243
>actually wins for once.

That doesn't seem to fit with the aesthetic of the series.
>>
File: Thumbs-Down.gif (3MB, 384x278px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs-Down.gif
3MB, 384x278px
>>26942837
>>26944591
>SuMo
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.