[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So someone in one of my groups had this thought, and for some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

So someone in one of my groups had this thought, and for some reason, everyone but me seems to agree. What about you, /vp/?
>>
I don't see it
>>
>>26941960
I think many people including myself can draw a connection between the two because we WANT it to be real.

Nothing really supports it though.
>>
Maybe as the third in a Dunsparce evolution chain but other then that possibility, no, I can't see it.
>>
>>26941960
They have similar color schemes and the normal type and kinda similar white wings
But like concept-wise they don't have any connection, tsuchinoko and grandpas don't really have much in common.
>>
File: 1381041371496.jpg (304KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
1381041371496.jpg
304KB, 612x792px
>>26942038

>I think many people including myself can draw a connection between the two because we WANT it to be real.

Here's what I don't understand, as someone who really loves Dunsparce and also likes Drampa: why? WHY do you want this connection to be real?

Other than the color scheme and maybe Drampa's arms looking like Dunsparce's wings, the two are completely unalike. There is absolutely no element of Dunsparce's wonderful design that is present in Drampa. Completely different eyes, no more chin spikes or doofy mouth, the wings would become arms, the stripe patterns are absent, and most importantly THE DRILL-TAIL IS GONE. And on top of that, it would lose Serene Grace and apparently become entirely Special-oriented.

I just don't understand the reasoning at all. Have you just gotten so desperate for an evolution that you don't even care if it discards everything good about Dunsparce in the process?
>>
>>26941960
Wtf, snakes are not dragons.
>>
This is the most forced evo theory since people speculating that Noivern was a Swoobat evo. Heck this makes even less sense because they aren't even thematically similar in any way.
>>
Op here, thank you all. I know /vp/ can get retarded at times, but good to know that I wasn't going crazy on this
>>
>>26941960
>we will ever be getting cross gen evos that aren't megas ever again

I wish it was real too, anon
>>
>>26941960
If you really stretch it you can slightly see it, but the only real similarities are the normal typing and the colors. Anyone who actually believes it's a dunsparce evolution is either retarded or doesn't remember what dunsparce actually looks like.
>>
>>26941960
>it's another anon thinks dunsparce will evolve into a cool ebic dragon episode
>>
>>26941960
Stupidest shit ever
Stop smoking weed
>>
>>26943373
DUDE XD
>>
It might have been possible but they for sure would have told us this outright if it were true.
>>
>>26941960
Dunsparce is never evolving, anon.
It's literally supposed to be a rare, fat snake that's shit. That's what it's based on - that's the idea.
>>
File: 2016-07-02 11.22.58.png (1MB, 1322x2311px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-02 11.22.58.png
1MB, 1322x2311px
>>
It's stupid and a bigger reach than saying Fennekin is a dog.
There are absolutely 0 elements shared between the two Pokemon, save for a somewhat similar color palette and white, fluffy bits. They're based on entirely different concepts (Dunsparce is a japanese cryptid, Drampa is just a kindly old dragon who can go berserk to save his loved ones). You'd also think a Dunsparce evo would keep Serene Grace.
It's really just Dunsparcefags desperate for their """bro""" to become more useful, somehow unable to appreciate their """bro""" despite it being weak.
>>
I want to put every Dunshitter in a room and gas them.
>>
Maybe if there was another Pokemon in between Dunsparce and Drampa then I could see how it could change so drastically, but right now, I think there's just too many differences to make it seem feasible.
>>
Drampa's snout and tail ruins the possibility IMO
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.