[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has Zygarde Awakened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 210x118px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 210x118px
So /vp, Zygarde awakens in his 100% form when the environment is in great peril or distress. What do you think his reason for awakening is in SM?
>>
The sun fell out of orbit and is going to crash into Earth.
>>
Evil team of Alola caught an Alola Zygarde core so Lillie brought a Kalos Zygarde core so it could try and save the Alola Zygarde core from the evil team.
>>
>>26940747
But the suns not in are orbit.You geosentrist.
>>
All the trash on this board is causing a disturbance in the ecosystem. Zygarde is coming to wipe the board clean.
>>
>>26940728
The environment is in great peril or distress
>>
>>26942709
Heliocentrism is not confirmed in Pokemon.
>>
>>26940728
There is no reason, he's just an event mon that will be given away at Pokemon Centers.
>>
>>26943494
Sure anon, sure
>>
>>26942061
Oooh yes that makes sense. Of course she has a ZyCore.

I wonder how many there are?
>>
>>26943494
I bet you said Zygarde is anime exclusive
>>
>>26943494
>This actually happens
>If you don't get that Zygarde, you can never get the "true" Zeta Episode ending.
>>
>>26943494
http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/pokemon/zygarde's-cores-and-cells/
>Cells make up the parts of Zygarde other than its brain. There are many more Cells than there are Cores, and they exist all around the Alola region. Cells do not possess wills of their own. They act in accordance with the orders of a Core.
>they exist all around the Alola region.
>>
>>26942061
Pretty much nailed it.
Evil team is trying to dig up hidden knowledge/treasure by creating fires, drilling shit, etc. Zygarde saves the day.

I have no idea how Solgaleo and Lunala will have anything to do with this though.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.