[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Announcement Speculation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Alola.png (2MB, 974x687px) Image search: [Google]
Alola.png
2MB, 974x687px
>Mid July
>Late July/Early August
>Mid August
>Late August/Early September
>Mid September
>Late September/Early October
>Mid October
>Late October/Early November

We have at most 8 possible announcements left. Four of them are a given because of corocoro, and we might start getting announcements like yesterday's/today's at the end or beginning of each month. September might bring more info if there is some GF presence in the Tokyo Game Show alongside Nintendo. We will obviously get a few more Pokemon, but what else. We haven't had Gym Leaders nor any city/town name announced. What do you think will be announced before release?
>>
Last months announcment hinted at Tapu Koko, and we got that this time.
Yesterdays announcement hinted at something special going on with moves, so I imagine next time, we'll get more details on that

My theory is that its gong to be a final smash type move you can do once per battle if you achieve max sync with your pokemon, however that goes about
>>
I'm hoping we'll get the middle evolutions for the starters revealed soon. I'm at the point where I only want to know a little bit more about the new game mechanics, starters evolutions and the secret they share with Rockruff--then blacklist everything Pokemon-related til the games release.
>>
>>26938381
what exactly is the evidence behind this final smash thing?
>>
>>26938342
August was the original Mega reveal. It seems they are planning to do that again. They've teased us with new features, they'll reveal them sooner or later.
>>
>>26938573
Keep in mind that XY was revealed earlier than SM, so maybe we'll get something on this month's corocoro? Or maybe we'll just get a hint and have the full reveal next month of whatever new mechanic is being implemented.
>>
>>26938697
I don't like that idea. I'll still say it was stupid and they need to learn what global means or keep their stupid Japanness to themselves. Give us info or GTFO.
>>
>>26938556
Pokken
>>
>>26938728
They're still giving out info, and they have been doing a fine job with keeping it global,. Except for this month's corocoro with the two week delay between the japanese and international rockruff and komala, don't know why it happened that way.
>>
>>26939350
Then forgive me for not liking Coro Coro right now.
>>
>>26938556
>professor studies pokemon attacks
>5 move slots in that one pic
>complete zygarde is somehow able to use an attack the other forms can't use, and it can only become complete in battle
>ash-greninja was shown using a massive orange water shuriken
>a new screenshot shows pikachu using a new, really strong looking electric attack
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.