[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm guessing we do have to collect zygarde cells?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (80KB, 640x353px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 640x353px
So I'm guessing we do have to collect zygarde cells?
>>
Perhaps just enough to achieve the 10% and/or 50% forme.
>>
>>26934296
you gotta catch 'em all
>>
Cell
>"There are many more Cells than there are Cores, and they exist all around the Alola region."

Core
>"only a small number of them exist."

10%
>"When an emergency occurs, this form can take action separately from Zygarde 50% Forme, which comprises its main body. It has just a single Core performing the functions of its brain, so it can only maintain this form for a short period of time."

50%
>"While the power it possesses is overwhelming, this Forme contains only 50% of Zygarde’s cells. Out in the world, an equal amount of power waits to be brought together."

100%
>" Its wings and tail each have their own Core. Each Core serves as a brain and can make decisions and act independently."

>>26934296
Yes.
>>
I think you'll have to collect the cores but not the cells. The cells collect automatically when it uses that forme changing ability kicks in.
>>
File: 1462479804170.jpg (62KB, 500x608px) Image search: [Google]
1462479804170.jpg
62KB, 500x608px
>>26934296
>A Zygarde 10% or Zygarde 50% with the Power Construct Ability will be able to change forms into its Complete Forme during battle if its HP drops below half.
>Tapu Koko can learn a new move called Nature’s Madness, which slams into an opponent and reduces that Pokémon’s HP by half!

OH FUCK THE TIKI HEADS ARE MEANT TO ACTIVATE ZYGARDE
>>
Why the protector of Kalos is in Alola?
>>
>>26934401
Stay tuned until November to find out!
>>
>>26934401
Zygarde Complete migrates to Alola after the movie
>>
>>26934337
>Its wings and tail each have their own Core.
5 Zygarde Cores confirmed. Anti-Zygardefags BTFO.
>>
>>26934401
Probably retcon'd similar to Zygarde's old ability
>>
File: image.png (618KB, 973x472px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
618KB, 973x472px
>>26934486
Aura Break wasn't retconned. They just gave Zygarde a second ability.

Even Zydoge can have Aura Break.
>>
>>26934537
Thus "Similar".

Though with Zydoge, I wonder how that form has Aura Break.
>>
>>26934401
Because Zygarde is being told as the protector of the planet to have relations to Solgaleo and Lunala. With each new piece of news on Zygarde this becomes more of a possibility.
>>
>>26934401
Different offices
The Zygarde Security Co. has divisions in Kalos, Alola, and several other regions
>>
>>26934401
Red = Alola
Blue = Kalos
>>
>>26934401
It's either a) only the Blue core Zygarde is the protector of Kalos, with the other cores being in different regions (like the Red one in Alola) or b) Lillie somehow got it from Kalos and brought it to Alola.
>>
>>26934401
Because even dragon-gundams want to escape to the beach just to order up fancy cocktails and get jiggy with the hula girl?

You can understand why now perfect forme's hittin' the waves
>>
File: 1423361748808.png (7KB, 349x298px) Image search: [Google]
1423361748808.png
7KB, 349x298px
>>26934337
So could there are 2 cores in Kalos and 3 in Alola? And what if a zygarde core has a different motivation from the other cores once they're in their complete form?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.