[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else thoroughly disappointed by these designs overall?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 108px-Feel_Eyes_Closed.jpg (7KB, 108x120px) Image search: [Google]
108px-Feel_Eyes_Closed.jpg
7KB, 108x120px
anyone else thoroughly disappointed by these designs overall?
>>
No, you just have pleb taste
>>
Nope, just you. I'm hyped and love all of these except for the fish and pikaclone.
>>
>>26917090

Yes, someone probably is. I'm not, but someone.
>>
>>26917090
There's always someone else out there. I mean pokemon has millions of fans.
>>
>>26917090
It's okay to be gay, anon.
>>
>>26917090
I am. they kinda "grew" on me but in the end they are all forgettable. I hate bugbus and I think this gen is overall shaping to be the worst one so far.
I hope I'm wrong.
>>
>>26917090
No, you just have absolute shit taste.
Or is trying to be a contrarian.
Nevertheless, you're a faggot.
>>
>>26917090
Only the bug types look decent the rest look like complete shit, I mean that goofy dragon type triggers me because Im a dragonfag.
>>
>>26917152
>I hate a middle-stage evo so much it ruins the whole game for me!! I don't even care that I'm only going to see it once or twice during the whole game!!
>All of the Pokémon are so forgettable because I say so!!
>>
>>26917157
>being this mad
they suck you manchild, deal with it
>>
>>26917171
>Not getting that Drandpa is a pun
>Not getting that Drandpa is a joke on generic fairy-tale dragons and generic bearded wise men
>>
>>26917090
Grubbin is amazing, its evos are utter cancer
>>
Yes anon, other than the starters everything else looks like shit
>>
>>26917191
>I hate all new Pokémon!!
>They all suck cuz I say so!!
>They're not good, you're just a manchild for liking them!!
>>
>>26917195
>pun
>making dragons into a joke
You have goofy dragons like in most anime but pokemon of all fucks up the goofy dragon design into this abomination.

I cant explain it literally get angry looking at that design.
>>
>>26917212
well post-gen iv pokemon just look weird to me. but these look to be the worst yet
>>
>>26917090
>>26917191

No, just you Bui, but you autistically spam frogpost threads everyday here despite never playing pokemen, so your opinion is as valid as an underaged retard (which also defines you)
>>
>>26917106
>a 'pleb' taste in kiddie's pocket monsters
you make mw cringe so hard you atuist
>>
>>26917234

You are taking this shit way too seriously.
>>
>check the poster count
>check OP's pic
>Realize half the thread is slug fucker fag trying to shitpost again

I love how you're so triggered to start genwars, you came 5 years too late and in the wrong site, but you're too autistic to stop now eh?
>>
>>26917284
>mw
>atuist

Girl, did you got so triggered your sperg leaked to your written words too?
>>
>>26917315
lol this thread has really triggered the manchildren

gamefreak could just shit in a jar and take a photo of it and you guys would be jacking off to it saying how it's a better design than grimer
>>
>>26917368

I mean, it probably would be.
>>
>>26917090
Almost.
The birdfly is cool.

>Humanoid legendary
>Tranny Fish
>Transformers Bug
>Bus Bug
>Literally recolored poliwag reselled as pikaclone
>Some yu gi oh toon world dragon

Gf you little shit.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.