[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who knew that you could actually swap the menu icons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: WP_20160630_06_13_38_Pro.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160630_06_13_38_Pro.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
Who knew that you could actually swap the menu icons?
>>
Even if you could, why would you?
>>
>>26907214
i really like this ima
>>
>>26907192
I did. I rearranged them in a rainbow.

Don't judge me.
>>
File: HNI_0038.jpg (12KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0038.jpg
12KB, 250x248px
>>26907192
>>
File: 1423932500949.png (52KB, 324x246px) Image search: [Google]
1423932500949.png
52KB, 324x246px
Is this a Pokemon trivia thread?

>the only non-Gen 1 Pokemon to evolve via Thunderstone is Eelektrik -> Eelektross
This shit tripped me the fuck out when I was raising my Tynamo. Literally only three families use the Thunderstone, and two of them are Gen 1.
>>
Shaymin-sky reverts back to land form if it gets frozen.

Nobody knows this because it never fucking happens.
>>
>>26908403
DangoTank used Will'o'freeze
Shaymin reverted to ground forme!
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 720x720px
>>26907192
You can swap the little Bag pocket icons too

>tfw stylus masterrace
>>
>>26908403
If we're on topic of freeze trivia, the game displays an unique message when you get rid of freeze status with Scald. Forgot what it said since it only happened to me once.
>>
>>26908442
Scald, Flare Blitz, and I think Ember all melt freeze. That's not totally uncommon, it happens occasionally especially in competitive.

The thing about frozen Skymin though is that any move that could potentially freeze it will most likely just OHKO it anyway, so that feature almost literally never takes effect.
>>
>>26908472
So do Flame Wheel and Sacred Fire.
>>
>>26908472
No no, I meant the message in the battle log. Usually when a Pokemon unfreezes by itself the game says something like "[Pokemon] thew out!" but getting rid of it with Scald displays another message that barely anyone has seen. Not sure if the same applies to Flame Wheel and Sacred Fire.
>>
>>26908472
>When hit by an Ice move, Shaymin-Sky reverts to Land Forme before damage calculation.

Did I just make it better?
>>
>>26908558
No, because then you're stuck with a garbage mon that's still weak to Ice.
>>
>>26907311
It bothers me that the icons colors aren't a rainbow in the default order.
>>
>>26907192
In many areas, it is possible for a natural object to appear behind an opponent in a wild or Trainer battle. These objects can be hit by certain moves that can target multiple Pokémon. If the object is hit, it will break or drop Berries and remain in that state until the end of the battle, when the player will pick up an item in the aftermath of the battle.

This is easy way to farm items. And The first time where you can have a lot of evo stones
>>
>>26908558
No because you literally didn't do anything. Posting on an anonymous imageboard doesnt magically grant wishes
>>
This was added in X and Y.
>>
File: vp.png (60KB, 345x158px) Image search: [Google]
vp.png
60KB, 345x158px
>>26907192
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.