[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"It all comes together" What did they mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5

File: pokemongamesum.jpg (101KB, 780x487px) Image search: [Google]
pokemongamesum.jpg
101KB, 780x487px
"It all comes together"

What did they mean by this? Will SuMo have a plot that connects all previous games? Or was it a pointless buzz phrase?

Besides game mechanics, what do all the games have in common that could possibly link them all together?
>>
>>26899425
GLUE
>>
>>26899425
The worst part of every game will be present in SM.

The archaic bugginess of RGBY
The shitty ass level curve of GSC/HGSS
The excessive water routes with only Tentacool and Wingull as seen in RSE/ORAS
The sluggishness of DPPt
The excessive dialogue and cutscenes of BW/BW2
The small number of new Pokemon in XY

screencap this
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrPKq4lk1NQ&t
>>
>>26899425
>SuMo
Why don't you go kill yourself?
>>
>>26899462
what's it like having autism, anon?
>>
>>26899457
Saw this earlier today. I melted. Apparently this wasn't even half of his notes on it or something.
>>
File: leohnoface.jpg (28KB, 640x666px) Image search: [Google]
leohnoface.jpg
28KB, 640x666px
>>26899457
Cringey as fuck, waste of time, lists topics but never goes back to them, and misinfo.

Clickbait title too.
>>
>>26899494
>ultimate pokemon theory
>theory
>clickbait
Choose one.
>>
>>26899465
You'd have to tell me, I have no idea what drives people to act retarded on purpose.
>>
>>26899514
to piss you autists off
>>
>>26899502
>Ultimate
Exactly anon. Exactly.
>>
>>26899523
>you autists
So you aren't from here?
>>>/v/eddit is that way.
>>
>>26899531
kill yourself autistic nigger fuck
>>
>>26899502
>climatic ending
>not clickbait

Please, they are not going to end Pokemon.
>>
>>26899534
Read global rule #2 and never come back to this site.
>>
>>26899543
re-read my post and please follow through you useless waste of skin
>>
Reminder that by responding to the OP seriously, you are part of the problem and the cancer killing /vp/.
>>
>>26899550
kys autist
>>
>>26899425
you can transfer your pokemon that you had since RSE
and even virtual RBY
>>
File: dumbfuckingniggers.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
dumbfuckingniggers.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>26899557
Look sperge, you're the biggest fucking retard here for openly saying sumo in a place that has obviously fucking hated it and reddit. You've made yourself look like a piece of incompetent shit who can't be taken seriously and shouldn't. You're the biggest fucking autist for not adjusting yourself and not realizing the blatantly obvious. Don't bring your shitty acronym here, use SM you dumb fat uneducated ugly nigger waste of fucking life, it's shorter and logically superior.

>sage
>>
>>26899782
kys autist
>>
>>26899796
>kys
Hello, dumblr.
>>
>>26899799
kys cancerous waste of space
>>
>>26899806
bump
>>
>>26899425
>SuMo
Go fuck yourself you piece of retarded dog shit
>>
>>26899873
hello autist subhuman
>>
>>26899883
>implying those who use the "term" SuMo aren't the true autists
>>
>>26899889
>seeing 4 letters arranged in a certain manner
>this bothers you

>implying you aren't the autist
>>
>>26899896
Not following the conventions of names we have followed for 20 fucking years because >lol S&M is Sado-Maso is what bothers me, you seem children

Red, Blue, Yellow => RBY
Gold, Silver, Crystal => GSC
Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald => RSE
Diamond, Pearl, Platinum => DPP or DPPt
Black, White, Black2, White2 => BW / BW2
X, Y => XY

But somehow:
Sun, Moon => SuMo

If you want to abbreviate, SM is two letters less, if you want to pronunciate, both Sun and Moon are monosyllabic, so it's the samd fucking effort to say SuMo than SunMoon, you will expend the same amount of your neckbeard breath.

>B-but ORAS are two letters
Because they are remakes and thus two words, fucking asshole

Fire Red, Leaf Green => FRLG
Heart Gold, Soul Silver => HGSS
Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire => ORAS

Is Sun/Moon a remake? Is it two words each title? No, so stop using SuMo because it doesn't make fucking sense, or start using FiBlYe, GoSiCr, RuSaEm, DiPePa and BlWh, so at least you're consistent with your retarded way of abbreviating things.
>>
>>26899921
this post is autism
>>
>>26899925
You're autism
>>
>>26899930
at least I'm not autistic enough to be triggered by "SuMo"
>>
>>26899932
He has a point tbqh.
>>
>>26899935
>he

shut the fuck up
>>
>>26899921
>FiBlYe
>>Fire Red, Blue, Yellow

Ah, gen 1, my favorite gen
>>
>>26899932
You're autistic enough to not know how initials and economy of language work.
>>
>>26899940
SuMo

Stay triggered.
>>
>>26899938
Sorry, ReBlYe.

You must be quite proud of having spot an error in my post, specially in the part I was doing an effort to put everything in that retarded way.

You win the Internet today, sir
>>
File: faec.png (209KB, 428x885px) Image search: [Google]
faec.png
209KB, 428x885px
>>26899947
I do agree with you though, and good job backing up the point that it should be pokemon S&M
>>
>>26899947
Never mind. I change my mind, being autistc over some acronym is pretty retarded 2bh.
>>
>>26899941
Don't worry, seing SuMo does not make me go to a corner and cry.

Knowing that there's people who use that for the sole reason SM "could" be interpreted as Sado-Maso (the abbreviation of which is in fact S&M by the way) is what bothers me.

But not bother in a way that makes me cringe or something, it just makes me think "how can people be so retarded".

At the end of the day, you're the retard that changes the way they abbreviate words for one that is "politically correct" (as if S&M were a bad thing per se).

Stay faggot
>>
>>26899950
Gr8 b8 m8 7,8/10
>>
File: pokemon sumo.png (234KB, 520x682px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon sumo.png
234KB, 520x682px
>>26899968
I'm serious though, SuMo is retarded
>>
>>26899963
Didn't read, autist.
>>
>>26899947
>ReBlYe
>Rebel Yell
Billy Idol confirmed genwunner
>>
So why are people here sperging out about Sumo? I don't bother with this board most of the time and last time I had only seen the reaction to the announcement.
>>
>>26899979
Because some faggot went on Reddit (or Tumblr, I don't remember) and started claiming Pokémon Sun/Moon should be abbreviated to SuMo instead of SM because SM could be linked to sadomasochism and that's not OK because it's a game for children.

Nobody actually though about sadomasochism when seeing SM (because people normally don't go everywhere trying to see things that offend them), only that faggot, but when he/she/it/xir/xer did it, Reddit/Tumblr started "campaigning" for that acronym.
>>
>>26899979
It's a meme I think (and hope) that people are only pretending to be this autistic
>>
>>26899990
People only call it sumo anymore just to trigger retards like you.
>>
>>26899979
it's related to that pretentious piece of second-hand tumblr shit called reddit. It is established here that:

1. Redditors are cancer
2. SM is the official and first acronym for Sun Moon on 4chan

When someone says SuMo it just screeeeams "omg I post on reddit xD" and it's like nails on a chalk board for a lot of people.
>>
>>26900007
autism
>>
>>26900015
>implying anyone on vp is exempt from some form of retardation anyway.
>>
>>26900015
reddit
>>
>>26900026
autism
>>
WAHHHHH HE SAID SUMO WAHHHHHHHH
>>
>>26900232
Cry more, reddit.
>>
>>26900241
WAHHHHH HIS FOUR LETTERS TRIGGERED ME WAHHHHH
>>
I don't get it.
>I say SuMo specifically to get replies and shitpost
>this makes me justified in saying it somehow
>I am a quality contributor to the board
What kind of logic is this?
>>
>>26900250
Shut the fuck up, triggered retard
>>
>>26900253
Stop shitting up the board and I will.
>>
>>26900257
Kill yourself triggered subhuman
>>
>>26900250
OP made a topic for actual discussion. You chose to get triggered as make unrelated, off-topic posts.
All SuMo does is expose the cancer that needs to be purged from this board: overreactive children from reddit/tumblr/etc trying WAY too hard to fit in.
>>
>>26900277
I don't get it.
>I say SuMo specifically to get replies and shitpost
>this makes me justified in saying it somehow
>I am a quality contributor to the board
What kind of logic is this?
>>
>>26900279
Shut the fuck up, triggered retard
>>
It means that ReBlGrYeGoSiCrRuSaFiReLeGrEmDiPePlHeGoSoSiBlWhBlTwWhTwEcWaOmRuAlSa will all come together.
>>
>>26900295
Hi Tumblr
>>
>>26899457
But hey, that's just a theory
A GAME THEORY.
>>
>>26899938
GSC = GoSiCry
RSE = RuSaEm
DPPt = DiPePla
BW = BlaWhy
XY = EksWhy
S&M = SOon

FRLG = FiReLeGre
HGSS = HeGoSoSi
ORAS = OmRuAlSa
>>
>>26899425
It's just a marketing buzz phrase. Pay it no mind.

If you want speculation on what it could mean, though, I pondered what the central theme of pokemon is and how it's progressed through the generations. My answer was quite obvious: the relationship between humans and pokemon. Always at the center of everything is an attempt to bring humans and pokemon together. What exactly that means, there are multiple conclusions I can come to from that. I don't think a lot of people would like any of them, though, or at least the NO FUN ALLOWED club wouldn't. It's almost certain that this is what will result from this, though.
>>
>>26900793
It's about childhood. It's about making friends. It's about going on adventures in your life.
The game is just a love letter to youth and the great things that you will have in store. Telling you not to take it for granted.
Except for the fact that every gen becomes more and more about making money, but whatever.
>>
>>26899540
If you watch the first fucking minute he clears that up. They aren't ending pokemon, that would be throwing away money. He's just theorizing that SM will be the last games before some sort of reboot, so the end of the first "Era" of pokemon,. 7 gets is 1 Era. Do you really think game freak wants thousands of mons? They have to reboot sometime...
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.