[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Verlisify is officially cancer.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: 1456384850808s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1456384850808s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
As if we needed anymore proof that this piece of shit is the worst pokemon fan in recent years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWH0_FXIA5I
>>
Would you look at that, I like Hoodlum Scrafty more, now.
>>
>>26897800
then why are you giving him views :I
>>
All poketubers are cancer.

All. Of. Them.

>>26898156
not Verlisify's vid.
>>
>>26897800
he was cancer before this, it's not news
>>
>>26898163
>All youtubers are cancer.

>All. Of. Them.

Fixed for ya brah
>>
>>26898192
You're right. I completely agree. Thanks, pal.
>>
>>26898192
>All /vp/ users are cancer.

>All. Of. Them.
>>
All Poketubers are garbage and cancer

Any Poketuber calling another one cancer is extremely ironic
>>
>>26898224
All Poketubers are cancer, but some Poketubers are more Cancer than others.
>>
>>26898224
6fthax is somewhat okay desu :^/
>>
Other than Verlisify being a furry I never really got the hate.

I only watched his fan friday vids to see what strategies people come up with. Thing is, I watched them on mute because I would always have something else going on at the time.

This video doesn't make me a fan of Hoodlum but it makes it tough to want to click anything Verlis puts out. Poketubers, and most--if not all--youtubers are assholes.
>>
>>26898208
cant really argue with thar
>>
>>26898192
well yes, your point?
>>
>>26898407
>Other than Verlisify being a furry I never really got the hate.

How about the fact that people keep spamming his shit on /vp/ nonstop, and that those people probably includes him, posting his own videos here to increase his views? That's more than enough for me to hate him.
>>
>>26898468
>fact that people keep spamming
verilis does it himself you know.
>>
File: 1466623949411.gif (461KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1466623949411.gif
461KB, 500x282px
they're all faggots

hoodlumscrafty comes off as a careless memester in their Free For All battles, but when you try to branch out and give him a chance, he's just as "STRONGLY OPINIONATED" and cancerous as the rest - filler content. top 10's with no humor, which is the whole point of making a vid like that. Now drama for views and to stir up drama.

I just don't trust ANY of them, and you'd be smart to be the same. They all thrive off of any spike in attention that comes their way. And I know what you're thinking, that's the point right? but they hunger for it, voraciously, like a starving wolf, they need it, it not only gives them their 10 minute, 2 pop-up ad revenue, but it validates them to themselves because were it not for the internet, they'd be the same star trek nerds outside of a convention who has an EPIC NEW IDEA that nobody generally cares to listen to

Only now there's hundreds of thousands of little kids who are being born into technology and feed their egos and wallets with the inability to distinguish worthwhile content from hollow, crapped-out clickbait

t. person whose youtube is under 300 subscribers
>>
>>26898488
Even if he does the same shit, he seems to be self-aware to a degree.
>>
>>26898502
>self awareness makes it okay

callum plz
>>
>>26898479

No shit, I said exactly that. The frustrating thing is that it works, because people are too easily baited to just ignore him.
>>
>>26898515
it only works because it's kids. Like I said, it's all kids. I'm not a huge channel, but I've been around the digital block for years, especially youtube. You can absolutely see the change, it's practically palpable, that has occurred due to a massive increase in the younger demographics consuming youtube content - back in the day, even using the word "consuming" to describe that would be absolutely laughable, but that's what it is, a view economy.

BTW even in OP's video you can hear that Duncan guy (fuck him, he's always salty about his FFAs) mention outright that verlisify's videos gave him a spike in subscribers, he practically brags about it

But then again, /vp/ has got to be like collectively 14 so there's that
>>
>>26898507
I didn't say that.

I'm in the "Encourage non-cancerous behavior instead of just calling everyone faggots" camp.
>>
>>26898542

Has Youtube ever *not* been basically all kids? Maybe it's just because I'm old, but I've always seen Youtube as attracting a pretty immature demographic. It's certainly a bit different now as attracting views has become more of an industry, but the target audience doesn't seem to have changed much to me.
>>
>>26898571
I'm not a 12 year old troll, I mean, I'll totally call you a faggot if you're being a faggot, but I like to think my atmosphere, people I associate with, etc etc create a vibe where you wouldn't be a faggot, you know? And even if I hate on someone, I try to explain why - ITT it's my two long ass posts

>>26898542
>>26898488
>>
>>26898586
what makes you say that? sure there WERE kids on it, but when we take into consideration proportions and orders of magnitude, the sheer rate of increase is apparent enough to back up my claim. As a video maker, youtube does try to give you semi accurate, decently updated stats regarding your channel and videos (probably the one good aspect of the google buyout), and I can say with a certain degree of accuracy that in the last two years I've began uploading videos, there has been, on my page alone, a 13% increase (in the US at least) of people 13-20 who watch my stuff.

Sure, that's just for me, that doesn't mean shit on the grand scale, but now that my objective evidence is out of the way, let's take into account common sense and the anecdotal side - look at the comments. These are kids, by and large - the arguing, the misspelling, the lame stolen memes, the aggressive requests "Make a video about keldeo cuze if you dnt your a faggot!", and so on and so forth

I mean the content has always appealed to kids, technically, sure, but, it's the percentages of who is watching what, and ever since money as well as independent businesses coughroosterteethcough appeared on the medium, it's all marketing tactics specifically meant to draw in kids with shit like search engine optimization right down to the background color of thumbails - seriously, look that shit up, they're literally baiting these kids with what is essentially digital candy

it pisses me off because it enables people like OP-related to jerk themselves off harder, and to jizz on more people, metaphorically speaking
>>
>>26898488
gib link
>>
>>26898664
I really appreciate your likely sarcastic asking, but I'd rather not, not here
>>
File: Verlisify.png (405KB, 596x367px) Image search: [Google]
Verlisify.png
405KB, 596x367px
>>
>>26898745
I legitimately wish to see what you have created.
>>
wow drama much?
>>
Nah. Pimpmite is entertaining in some videos.
>>
>>26898769
I posted this in a thread about replays on showdown

just something pokemon related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CHI1Fw3Mk0
>>
>>26898862
>not using adblock
>>
>>26898192

I like some of the Slenderman vlogs.
>>
>>26898627
Then why is Roosterteeth failing?
>>
>>26899025
I didnt know they were, I'm sure they are tho, they push their shit hard af, to appeal to kids who propbably couldnt give a second thought if their lives depended on it. I like their podcast tho, theyre delightfully insufferable
>>
>>26899029
I dunno if failing is the right word, but they seem to be dwindling in views these days. Some of the other channels that they've 'adopted' are raking in more than they are.
>>
The guy is a fucking loser, look at him, he attacks people for making videos on a subject he views as "unnecessary" yet makes a video about it, he hates on people and gets all defensive when he gets the hate back, he's a total fuckwit, he gets like for every like he gets on his videos he gets 4X the amount of dislikes, all of his videos have click bait titles and thumbnails. The sooner this guy fucks off the better, anyone who supports this kinda shit is what is wrong with the Pokemon Community.
>>
>>26899035
but still you think that isnt netting them some kind of positive income?
>>
>>26898407
Smogon sheep hate him cause he's the only Poketuber who speaks out against them.
>>
>>26899252
While simultaneously using their battle simulator anyway like the obtuse hypocrite he is.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.