[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joe thinks you're all wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: joe.jpg (55KB, 672x594px) Image search: [Google]
joe.jpg
55KB, 672x594px
Joe thinks you're all wrong.
>>
>>26894485
Remakes confirmed
>>
>>26894485
he should know "_____ CONFIRMED!" is just a meme
>>
>>26894485
fuck off joe
>>
>>26894485
Joe is right. It's the same fucking shit with that was with the Hoenn remakes. XY made references to EVERY SINGLE REGION that came before it, yet somehow only the Hoenn references, and all of them, actually meant something. Fucking autists you all are.
>>
>>26894485
>Le im the authority on all things Pokemon guy
>>
File: predi.png (538KB, 1728x1448px) Image search: [Google]
predi.png
538KB, 1728x1448px
>>
>people said hoenn wouldn't get remade because reasons
>hoenn got remade
>people are now saying sinnoh won't get remade because reasons
>these reasons are somehow valid now when they weren't last time

Sorry, when did Game Freak start hating money and liking hard work and creativity again? I must have missed the memo. You're delusional if you think they'll stop the remake train now that ORAS confirmed they can half-ass it as much as humanly possible and still have it print money.
>>
>>26894485
Joe is always bitter as fuck
>>
>>26894583

That's a shitty assumption

That's just like assuming that because of wottergate, any and all leaks without a source is automatically true

Can we expect remakes? Sure

But not every single time they mention a gen
>>
I don't blame him. After ORAS, I wouldn't want anymore remakes either.
>>
File: are you fucking serious cunt.gif (2MB, 320x256px) Image search: [Google]
are you fucking serious cunt.gif
2MB, 320x256px
>Sigh.
>>
>>26894485
Except remakes are always confirmed. They just wait for a new system to be released before making them. We don't know when it'll happen, but it'll happen. It is too easy to make them to not make them.
>>
The fuck are you talking about oras was a fair remake and made catching them all not only possible but alot easier. It enhanced the mechanics and story of the origional, and not needing an hm slave for fly is the shit. Shut your gen 1 purest fucking mouth and go back to your moms hole joe!
>>
>>26894485

To be fair, by insisting on it repeatedly and assuming that a remake will eventually come out, you're proven "right".
>>
>>26894485
What does he even mean? That we won't get gen IV remakes? We know it's coming, it's just a question if in this gen or not
>>
>>26894485
I'm pretty blazed what is he trying to say
>>
>>26894602
Isn't that the logic people use with every leak here now?
>>
Too early for gen 4 remakes

People automatically assumed Gen 5 would have gen 3 remakes
>>
>>26894681
I think what he means is that not every reference is a hint.
>>
File: prepare uranus.png (304KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
prepare uranus.png
304KB, 500x500px
>>26894579
>>
>>26894485
Gen 4 was fucking awful and I hope it doesn't get remade.
>>
>>26894485
le sigh
>>
>>26894579
Ruby and Sapphire looks like letters?
>>
>>26894901
>doesn't know about the fucking Greek Alphabet
>>
Does Joe do anything but leave cynical passive-aggressive marks towards anyone who doesn't think like him on Twitter?
>>
File: image.png (269KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
269KB, 750x1334px
Reminder
>>
>>26894663
Hmmmm.... having a remake on a new system and making it the first pokemon game sounds wrong to me.

Because remakes usually tie with the current generation.
I'm pretty sure dp will be 3ds as long as S&M is.
Though it would be some sweet shit to see gen 4 in epic new handheld graphics.
>>
>>26894910
>doesn't know about the fucking gemstones
>>
>>26894966
WEEEE AAARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS, WE ALL WAYS SAVE THE DAAAAY AND IF YOU THINK WE CAN'T

WE'LL ALWAYS FIND A WAYYYYY
>>
>>26894926
wow what a fag
>>
Sinnoh won't be remake until it's impossible for you to play DS games on the current system.

Kanto and Johto got remake because you couldn't play Gameboy games on the Gameboy Advance nor the DS, and Hoenn got remade because you couldn't play GBA games on the 3DS.
>>
>>26894916

>literally dedicated half of his life to Pokemon

I'd be cynical and passive aggressive too.
>>
>Whenever Gen IV is mentioned or referenced, people think it's a remake hint.
>Gen IV
>remake
SINNOH CONFIRMED
>>
>>26895209
>couldn't play GBA games on the 3DS.

Shouldn't that mean it's time for Fire Red and Leaf Green remakes? Although the 3DS rereleases of R/B/Y with confirmed compatibility with Sun and Moon pretty much confirm that FRLG remakes aren't happening.
>>
Gen 4 remakes will happen but not everything is a hint. In fact there are no hints. It'll happen when they fell like making it.
>>
>>26894485
Why does He fucking care?
I hate idiots like this.
>>
>>26895388
You answered your own question.
>>
We won't get a DP remake in gen 7. GF won't do two Pokemon remakes on the same system. The third gen 7 game will be SuMo2 or Pokemon Star
>>
Honestly? They're more likely to rerelease DPPt and maybe HGSS on the next handheld's eshop.
We've come to a point where Sinnoh would have to be severely altered and recreated to accommodate the shift from Grid-based Movement and 2D to Free Movement and 3D, Hoenn was simpler because it was still Grid-based and GF took an easier route by mostly retaining layouts for areas in the game.
>>
>>26895443
The Sun is a star. Maybe third game would be Eclipse or some shit like that
>>
>>26895679
>still thinking Third Versions are going to happen
Nintendo told them to cut that shit out unless the difference is significant, like B2W2, and GF says they'd be too predictable which is part of why Z didn't happen.
>>
>>26895443

Or gamefreak can do a whammy and have no thrid verion or sequel and go straight to gen 8. But gen 8 will have 4 versions to compensate.
>>
>>26894485
Not until the next handheld comes out.
>>
>>26894503
This. Is he retarded? Someone post the Nazi Kalos "Sinnoh Confirmed" pic
>>
>>26895692
Terrible business idea. Essentially just patched games with fairly dramatic changes... All for full retail and people will pay for it? That's just bad business to not do the "remaster" edition each gen.

>inbf no significant changes
>crystal gave girl and Suicune subplot
>emerald gave best end game content and merged opposing plots cohesively
>platinum cracked out the story to epic levels
>only Blue didn't do anything but better graphics
>>
if remakes happen, it'll be 8th gen with the new system. or on phones. since, well, that seems to be where nintendo's headed.
>>
>>26894579
Uranus pearl sounds like when you jizz on a chicks asshole
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.