[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The original one is a better design, it's so much more subtle.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

The original one is a better design, it's so much more subtle.
>>
Why does Absol have a human-like face
>>
Most of the Megas are pretty over designed but its kind of hard for them to not look like that since you have to add stuff to an already fully designed Pokemon.

That's why the best Megas aestheticly are Kang and pinsir, they unlock the pokemons hidden potential as opposed to adding a bunch of bells and whistles.
>>
>>26894063
makes it easier to waifu
>>
>>26894280
Silly anon, you can't waifu a male Pokemon. How would that even work? He really should have been Dark/Fairy though.
>>
File: image.png (361KB, 1024x593px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
361KB, 1024x593px
>>26894027
These are the only megas I'm okay with
>>
File: greek-sphinx-statue-610.jpg (52KB, 432x576px) Image search: [Google]
greek-sphinx-statue-610.jpg
52KB, 432x576px
>>26894063
It is based on a sphinx.
>>
>>26894063
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bai_Ze
>>
>>26894332
>Mega Gengar
>>
File: Sphinx9.jpg (61KB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
Sphinx9.jpg
61KB, 450x299px
>>26894176
Yeah, Absol's normal body is much cleaner, and the blades were perfectly fitting.

The mega is too furry and the ruined its blades, especially on the head.

The wings also seem unnecessary, why does it have them in the first place? To make sure we recognize the sphinx? Nah, it's not needed and just clutters the Pokemon more and more.
>>
I keep imagining Mega-Absol talking like Paris Hilton or some valley girl accent and saying "stellar" a lot.
>>
>>26894489
This, i mean now the blade is properly attached on the head and doesn't look like it could snap at any moment with the slightest touch.

And fuck, do they think we're so retarded that we don't understand Absol's protection theme becoming an Angel Guardian theme? Come on.
>>
>>26894027

I quite like it. I still prefer the original, but they could have done far worse than making it fluffy. It's still a kid's game after all, and it is partly based on harbingers of death.

Mind you, I quite liked M-Glalie's design for how it's now grinning instead of having an eternal underbite, so I'm not exactly hard to please.

The real disappointment was actually the Charizard variants for me. Say all you want about Mega Venusaur, but at least he didn't go through a 'you're not my dad!' phase.
>>
>>26894421
>>26894489
It all makes sense now
>>
File: FB_IMG_1464392361567.jpg (43KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464392361567.jpg
43KB, 720x960px
>>26894063
You've been watching too much anime.
>>
>>26894027
The only thing I don't like about it is the change to the thing on its 3rd eye. The hair a bit too. Around the ankles and particularly the bangs.
>>
>>26894751
>actually calling it hentai and not ero
>>
>>26894027

My only gripe is that it doesn't learn Fly but it's only a temporary form.
>>
>>26894027
>Megas
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.