[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rare Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: e23e0194679283aa.jpg (176KB, 600x1152px) Image search: [Google]
e23e0194679283aa.jpg
176KB, 600x1152px
What really rare Pokemon do you own?

Like: Old event pokemon, ticket Pokemon like DP Darkrai, liberty Island Victini and so on?
Anything post XY, because since then legendarys kinda lost value.
>>
I don't consider wifi events rare, even if they are from gen IV.
I think the oldest I have are the Celebi and Arceus that was distributed around HGSS, and I had to pick up in Spaceworld and GameStop respectively. I have seen some people thinking Arceus wasn't available during gen IV at all so it must have been a bit rare at least.

No events from gen III unfortunately. None older either, but they would have been dead either way since both Gold and Blue's batteries died on me.
>>
>>26892231
I have a Team Plasma Genesect from Black2, the Vicitni from Black2 and a manaphy from Pokemon Ranger

I had a eon-ticket latios on Ruby/saphire back then, but then we went onto a classtrip and my oh so beloved classmates erased my savedata with a char named "Pen1s" and 2 minutes gametime. good thing i broke that fuckers nose by throwing a chair at him.

i miss my Latio....Good ol buddy, ma you Rest in Peace.
>>
Platinum Spiritomb, Liberty Garden Victini and Plasma Deoxys are the only "rare" ones I own.
>>
I only have the Jirachi from HG/SS and the Shiny Palkia distributed for B/W2
>>
>>26892264
ah, i got those 3 as well, shiny dialga, palkia and giratina are nice as shinys.
>>
also had the Pokemon Channel Jirachi, but Game cardridge was lost someway along my life.
>>
>>26892181
Shiny Celebi from bonus disk.
Literally the same as winning the lottery about 986 times
>>
>>26892256
>that happened
>>
>>26892408
what happened
>>
>>26892427
How's summer vacation going?
>>
>>26892181
Ranger Manaphy and Almia Darkrai. Also a couple of old main-game events like the BW2 Keldeo.
>>
I had every US wifi event on diamond and most on White. Sadly I had to sell all of my Pokemon games a few years ago due to a financial situation I was in.
>>
Eh, not really rare, but the rarest I have is the Jirachi from the disc with the trailer for the movie it was in.
>>
>>26892181
A 2010 level 5 Mew who knows Pound, and that is it.
>>
>tfw I always erase my games
I had the Oak's Letter Shaymin, Liberty Garden Victini and I think the Shiny Raikou for the Zoroark event in BW. Never really gave a fuck when I was a kid, but now I'm gonna buy two copies of every game, one to keep all my shit and one to start over and do different playthroughs.
>>
>>26892512
>gen 5
>when you were a kid
MODS
>>
>>26892512
thats what Pokemon Bank is there now

did the same thing with X. played through 3 times for every bird legendarys. Tons of Zygardes thoough
>>
>>26892523
>implying
I'm 19 right now, but since I was like 6 I always erased my games after beating the E4. That habit has stuck with me, and now that I have money to buy both versions I will be able to keep doing it and keep all of my stuff.
>>
Mew from Faraway Island
>>
I've got a lot of rare guys, but I think the rarest I have is the MSTRY [TRU] Mew in Gen 3 still. Had to wait in line like an hour to get that bugger.
>>
The rarest I can think of is my Mount battle Ho-oh.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160628-124942.png (512KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160628-124942.png
512KB, 1440x2560px
I'm the only one I know that has this thing
>>
>>26892181
Rarest I have is maybe an old Japanese Jirachi from 2013. I've also got three or four Plasma Deoxys, a Plasma Genesect, and a bunch of 5th gen events from 2013 (including the shiny DPP legendaries). I guess I also have a Celebi from 2011.

Not sure how rare any of these actually are, though.
>>
>>26892706
i have all three...nothing special, gamestop download for free
>>
>>26892706
Have you got the full set? If not, you've gone full pleb mode.
>>
Channel Jirachi and gen 3 Eon Ticket Latios
>>
>>26892743
Actually scratch that, it wasn't the Channel Jirachi, it's the Pokemon Colosseum preorder disc one.
>>
The oldest event mon I have is the Pokemon 10th Anniversary Event Entei
I also have the Jirachi from Channel.
I stiil replay that game time to time to get new Jirachi. It`s comfy as hell.
>>
File: 1466634782631.gif (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466634782631.gif
40KB, 500x500px
>>26892726
Nope rip
At least I still have my WISHMKR Jirachi and my lv 5 Draco Meteor Jirachi
>>
Probably Alamos Darkrai. But I also have a mount battle ho oh and mystery mew
>>
>>26892755
Isn't the wishmaker Jirachi practically limitless in quantity? In that you can get one every time you restart your file?

Also, is that the Japanese Draco Meteor Jirachi or the American? Both are bretty cuul.
>>
>>26892775
I thought you couldn't get the Jirachi on the same cartridge event if you restarted it, oh well doesn't matter, friend gave me to me one day when we were in daycare and I kept it ever since

It's the english one from Gamestop back in 2010
>>
>>26892181
I got shiny raquaza from an event a while back
>>
>>26892181
I have the Wishmaker Jirachi, the Mew and Deoxys from Pokemon Emerald, The Pokemon Ranger Manaphy, The Darkrai from Platinum, The Flying Pikachu, Both Spring 2012 dragons (Reshiram and Zekrom), and most of the ones after that.
>>
>>26892181
From the top of my head
>Wish Chansey with shit IVs
>10ANNIV Celebi
>WSHMKR Jirachi
>CHANNEL Jirachi
>Ranger Manaphy
>Ranger 3 Eruptran
>Shadow Force/Roar of Time/Spatial Rend Arceus
>Member's Card Darkrai
>Oak's Letter Shaymin
>that event Regigigas that unlocks the 3 Regis in Platinum
>Selfdestruct Mewtwo
>XD Baton Pass Zapdos, Raikou, Heal Bell Dragonite, Featherdance Lugia
>all shiny doggos
>HGSS Mew and HGSS Jirachi from the NWFC distros
These are probably the rarest nowadays
>>
>>26892706
Got three Palkia and Dialga for P, Pt and HG, couldn't be bothered to go back to GameStop the third time.
>>
>>26892181
None, I live in a shit country and prior to last year I didn't even have a wi-fi connection in my home (seriously).
...I have Manaphy from two months ago, though. That's something.
>>
I have a hacked shiny Manaphy from diamond.
No idea how it got past pokebank but it did.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.