[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your best Alchememes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Azoth.jpg (94KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
Azoth.jpg
94KB, 440x440px
Post your best Alchememes.
>>
File: RoseAlchemiter.gif (25KB, 366x388px) Image search: [Google]
RoseAlchemiter.gif
25KB, 366x388px
What went wrong?
>>
>>26891357
The Trolls were a mistake.
>>
>>26891346
It all comes together.
>>
It's the flimsiest, most far fetched fan "theory" yet.
>>
For a second I thought I was on /x/
>>
>>26891367
100% this
>>
>>26891428
>>26891428
/vp/ almost has as many Mexican children posting as /x/ does.
>>
>>26891423
No, it's just that all fan theories in the community is far-fetched and flimsy. But at least they bothered to do actual research with this one.
>>
>>26891457
>they bothered to do actual research
Then where does the bat fit in? If it was an actual pattern that they intended, what's the importance of the moon legendary being a bat?
>>
>>26891463
enjoy this 45 minutes of cringy virgins
https://youtu.be/KrPKq4lk1NQ
>>
File: Amestris-nationwide-circle.png (2MB, 1280x1340px) Image search: [Google]
Amestris-nationwide-circle.png
2MB, 1280x1340px
Some of you guys are alright.
Don't go to Lumiose City tomorrow.
>>
>>26891550
>Area you shouldn't save in
?
What if I save in the blue areas
>>
>>26891470
Well there is a lot of bullshit there, but there are also a few things that i think are interesting
could still just be coincidences, though
>>
>>26891572
Then your cat dies IRL
>>
>>26891367
100% agree
>>
>>26891367
>>26891606
Anime was a mistake.
>>
File: PleiadesTetractys800px.png (2MB, 800x1255px) Image search: [Google]
PleiadesTetractys800px.png
2MB, 800x1255px
>>
>>26891463
Look up "alchemy rebis" or some such variations. It's a figure variously depicted with bat wings and some times standing on a crescent. Lunala obviously doesn't stand, but it's tail is a crescent.
>>
>>26891734
One superior legendary over Solgaleo/Lunala
A trio of strong legendaries, (Dogs,Birds,Regi,etc.)
And then four smaller lake spirit esque legends that are the protectors of the four main Islands in Alola
>>
>>26891423
That would be the Zodiac theory.
>>
גארדיבור היא אהבת החיים שלי
How did I do?
>>
>>26894173
Rowlett vaguely looks like Salt, Litten has Sulfur on its forehead, and Popplio is a water type which pairs up with Mercury. Or at least that's how the theory goes.
>>
>>26891734
This image genuinely scares me.

We have the three starters under Sol and Luna.

And an overruling coagulative force that only serves to remind me of all the prominent insights of previous lore theories that YouTubers have been chipping into their videos (such as the writings on azoth from Crowley and Eliphas's Baphomet).

WHERE DO I GET MY TIN FOIL HAT
>>
>>26891357
>unironically posting a dead 2009 tumblr meme
go away
>>
>>26891463
They literally addressed this issue in the video you fucking moron.
>>
>>26894173
>One superior legendary over Solgaleo/Lunala
>A trio of strong legendaries, (Dogs,Birds,Regi,etc.)
>And then the three starters and Iwanko that holds a "secret" together
Fixed that for you.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.