[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine you were in charge of creating a new pokégirl for a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 1358545776697.png (241KB, 195x315px) Image search: [Google]
1358545776697.png
241KB, 195x315px
Imagine you were in charge of creating a new pokégirl for a future generation of games/anime. Could be the female player, a gym leader, rival, anything.

What would she be like? Looks? Clothes? Personality? Team preference?
>>
>>26890810
>using the best pokegirl
best bread already
>>
A zoroark pretending to be human. Her 'team' would be 6 zoroarks, her tribe members who killed her lover and she takes revenge on them by making them do manial labor and getting hit in battles and stuff.
>>
>>26890810
Girl is quiet and playful
Turns out to be Latias in disguise
She kisses you at the end of the game
>>
>>26890863
and in new game plus you get to date her.
>>
Glasses
gets mood switches from being shy to genki overexcited when her favorite subject comes (bieng a children games, that would be pokemon)
>>
>>26891288
>Glasses
My brother of African descent.
>>
File: Captura.png (24KB, 393x190px) Image search: [Google]
Captura.png
24KB, 393x190px
>>26891313
but of course
>>
>>26891322
You should stop by /mgn/ sometimes.
>>
>>26890810
What clothes?
>>
>>26891352
what board?

I'm currently posting on /c/
>>
>>26891432
It used to be an iichan board, before that died. https://shanachan.org/mgn/
>>
>>26891358
;-)
>>
File: d.jpg (13KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
13KB, 640x480px
>>26891481
>https://shanachan.org/mgn/
oh my fucking God
>>
>>26891604
We have over 25 000 pics of glasses girls at the moment.
>>
>>26891812
our god is an awesome God
>>
Dominatrix Dark-type Gym Leader
>>
Your sister, also, she wants to fuck you, I mean, marry you.
>>
>>26890810
Barefoot older rival that bullies the player.
>>
>>26890858
I love this idea
>>
File: Anshin'in.jpg (127KB, 790x553px) Image search: [Google]
Anshin'in.jpg
127KB, 790x553px
qt champion that magically understands that she's in a video game and doesn't give a shit about anything.
>>
>>26892080
so sans?
>>
File: ending.jpg (230KB, 870x1261px) Image search: [Google]
ending.jpg
230KB, 870x1261px
>>26892912
More like Ajimu, nerdboy.
>>
File: A wild Dork appears.png (1MB, 565x600px) Image search: [Google]
A wild Dork appears.png
1MB, 565x600px
>>26890810
One of the two rivals in the game is your older sister, who is studying to become a pokemon breeder.

She's fairly experienced with the league (she did make it to the E4 before the start of the game, but lost), so she periodically dispenses advice on how to deal with specific gym leaders.

Fights against her are tests for the mons she's breeding. If she loses, she makes some comment on how she'll have to try again and work on her skills as a breeder. In contrast to the typical rival, who pretty much only shows up in scripted events until postgame, she can commonly be found on routes with long stretches of open road, as well as near day cares. In these cases, she still won't battle, but will still offer advice on upcoming gym leaders.

Towards the end of the game, she falls off the map for a bit until you beat the E4, after which it's revealed that she finally bred her ace team and demolished the E4 and the previous champion, serving as a fitting end to your journey. In the postgame, she helps you get started on your own breeding by giving you some tools of the trade (Destiny Knots, Everstones, ect.), just in case you somehow don't already have them. She'll also checks your IVs and such when you find her wandering around.

Personality-wise, she's fairly compassionate and caring, but indulges in a playful and sarcastic sibling rivalry with the player. Physical design, somewhat like a younger Juniper, but with glasses and a longer ponytail. In some ways, the design should have the feel of an MC in its own right, since the character intent is to make it feel like she's been where the player has before.

Team has a lean towards flying types, but uses pokemon from all over the region. Decent coverage all-around, but not a full-meta team or anything that ridiculous.

[/autism]
>>
>>26893448
>One of the two rivals in the game is your older sister, who is studying to become a pokemon breeder.
DID ANYONE SAID

ss?
>>
>>26893448
That's golden.
>>
>>26893448
Thats really nicely thought out. allow me to hitch a ride and add that she will be a protag from a previous game so we could be dawn's younger sibling or something.
>>
>>26893448
eh, not sure about older sister, I would love it, but most likely it would never be because the games want you to be a single son
Maybe as the mother
>>
>>26893448
cute af dudebrother
>>
>>26893604
Nah, having a previous MC would only serve to make a single specific older gen seem "more important" than the other gens, and you never want that in a long-running multi-MC series. Additionally, it would devalue the player's connection to the character and make them becoming champion feel less like an offscreen triumph and more like a foregone conclusion. Having them be a failure that wants to improve themselves is something a lot of players can connect with, while having an old MC just waltz in and crush the E4 and old champion would just feel like wanking.

>>26893644
Mother could work. You just want the ss potential, don't you?
>>
>>26893794
>You just want the...
not my kink tho
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.