[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Pokémon poo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 258.png (121KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
258.png
121KB, 475x475px
>>
>>26890778
No, they secrete wastes through their skin while battling.
>>
>>26890803
Source: I'm Gary Oak
>>
>>26890778
Do Pokemon poo in the loo?
>>
File: nigra makes a revelation.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
nigra makes a revelation.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>26890803
>This is why (nearly) EVERY Pokemon can learn Toxic
>>
File: 250px-554Darumaka.png (53KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-554Darumaka.png
53KB, 250x250px
>Darumaka's droppings are hot, so people used to put them in their clothes to keep themselves warm.
>>
>>26890778
According to the chick who sells you mulch at the Sinnoh Berry Master's house, yes.
>>
yEs! Pokemon POOOOO poo poo! Hahaha poooooooh! Winnie the POOH! or should I say...POO!
>>
Did Pikachu poo in that Tomagatchi knock off?
>>
File: 1466139784591.jpg (287KB, 720x926px) Image search: [Google]
1466139784591.jpg
287KB, 720x926px
>>
If they eat, they poo.
They eat berries they have as held items
They eat whatever you feed them in Amie
So yes they poo
It's just never shown.
>>
File: Sukamon.jpg (70KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Sukamon.jpg
70KB, 320x320px
No, Pokemon do not poop.

In fact, that is the defining difference between Pokemon and Digimon. Pokemon only eat weird block food-like things and never poop. Digimon eat each other and shit all over the goddamn place. They'll shit so much they die if you let 'em. They shit so much there are entire Digimon made of shit.
>>
>>26890894
it didn't
>>
Berry fertilizer is implied to be made of Pokemon poop. Darumakka's dex entry mentions people using its poop, and Chimchar's entry mentions farts fueling it's fire.
>>
>>26890930
>This is an actual digimon
Jesus.
>even a digimon that's just a golden poop is covered in belts
>>
Didnt Gary find fossilized pokemon shit in that one episode
>>
>>26890982
Well, if we are going to take such an implication, then there are plenty of other things that need to be considered. Many times it's been argued that perhaps some things mean different things to the pokeworld, but I don't think so. If they weren't meant to be understood by the terms as we understand them, they might as well be speaking a foreign language. Then again, that's another issue since the JP version is often held as being the more "true" version, yet the JP text has not been properly analyzed by us. Finally, there is the problem of the nature of pokemon's existence altogether. There has been enough to suggest that pokemon don't possess any physical matter at all. (although a number of the foods they eat clearly are substantial)
>>
> getting this serious about poo
>>
>>26890982
Fuck off richard
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.