[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is ORAS so fucking easy? even compared to the other games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Why is ORAS so fucking easy? even compared to the other games in the series.

Also why is Pokemon black and white the hardest in the series?
>>
I'm surprised you can't figure it out.
>ORAS
Everything was handed to you. Little things that would (in the originals) take thought or searching for is reduced to it being kindly given to you, not to mention the broken EXP share allowed you to over level.
>BW/B2W2
A hard mode key, first of all, says it all. The PvE AI is actually quite intelligent even at base, and leveling is scaled to compare the levels of the opponent and current Pokemon, making over leveling hard without grinding Audino, and even then it'll still slow down once you level up past wild audino. Not to mention good TM's were well hidden.
>>
>>26890719
ORAS is the easiest game, but BW was far from the hardest.

I'd say the hardest was any Gen 4 game
>>
>>26891268
Maybe hardest to get through, but as long as you choose chimcar in DP or anything in Platinum you'll be fine.
>>
>>26890735
Sure thing dude.
>>
>>26890719
>Pokemon black and white the hardest
Aaand dropped.
>>
It's not significantly easier if you turn off exp share.
I know the real problem is that it's there in the first place, but if you don't like it just turn it off. It's okay.
>>
The only thing "difficult" in BW was grinding Audino. Everything else was pretty easy.

t. anon who hasn't played a Pokemon game in years before trying out BW
>>
>>26891268
>I'd say the hardest was any Gen 4 game
HGSS with Chikorita as your starter would be an absolute nightmare.

>>26891395
Honestly I'd say Emerald would still be significantly harder than Gen 6 games because emerald had FUCKING BUG CATCHERS using hyper potions at level 25, and I dont know of [m]any trainers in XY with more than 2 or 3 'mons. Not even memeing, any team with 4+ pokemon was full of shit babymons or magikarps, at least more than half
>>
>>26891471
>emerald had FUCKING BUG CATCHERS using hyper potions at level 25
oh no i have to use 1 extra pp

>Not even memeing, any team with 4+ pokemon was full of shit babymons or magikarps, at least more than half
how come i have to swat 3 pokemon with default level-up moves with no effort when i could swat 4
>>
>>26891471
>and I dont know of [m]any trainers in XY with more than 2 or 3 'mons. Not even memeing, any team with 4+ pokemon was full of shit babymons or magikarps, at least more than half
So did you just not play every Pokemon game? Trainers with 1, 2 or 3 Pokemon are the majority.

>not memeing
>>
I forgot how obnoxious surfing and going through the underwater routes was in this game if you didn't have a sharpedo. The normal surf speed should've just been that, makes those end game water routes so much more tolerable.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.