[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon WiFi General /wfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: Soft and cuddly volcarona.jpg (27KB, 470x473px) Image search: [Google]
Soft and cuddly volcarona.jpg
27KB, 470x473px
Trade - Battle - Breed - Shitpost

This thread is the general purpose thread on /vp/ for users wanting to interact using their 3DS and the Wi-Fi. Everyone and all discussion is welcome in this general. If you want a more restrictive general, please make your own and promote it.

Please be respectful to everyone in the thread. Try not to flood the thread with useless shit. Try to keep your text lists and Safari requests reasonable and manageable. Use Pastebin if you've got a long list to share.

A more in-depth explanation of how the thread works: http://pastebin.com/8ZKVZfFf

Old: >>26886917
>>
First for eat my shorts
>>
>>26890264
Nice thread, Sarah
>>
>>26890295
Please let's be friends!
>>
Guys please use the real thread

>>26890313
>>26890313
>>
>>26890264
Best balltism for Terrakion?
>>
>>26890363
That thread is full of shitposting desu
>>
sleep tight, threado
>>
>tfw I literally have 2+ of every Ralts except Timid after hours and hours of breeding
Just fucking kill me already
>>
>>26892742
>breeding for nature
Why would you ever do that?
>>
>>26892764
I need a timid Ralts to synchronize the Thunderus I'm about to catch.
While I'm at it, I just started boxing all the natures that matter, so I can always catch exactly the nature I need.
>>
>>26892779
I guessed that, but why exactly breed for it? Catching should be far less time consuming. Or are you doing it in gen 5?
>>
>>26892815
I'm playing on ORAS and I have a 5 IV Ditto, this seems like the best way to do it.

You can correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
I need a GENESECT.
I have DARKRAI
>>
>>26892825
Well if you want to breed for a good iv Ralts on the side, sure, then it's the best method.
If it's just for time effectiveness dexnaving would have probably been faster. I got my full box of synchronize Ralts in an hour or so on route 102, of course not without rng trolling either. The jolly Ralts I initially searched for was the second to last nature I got.
>>
is sarah the new kirzi
>>
Anyone have clones of the newsletter HA bird trio i can have? Have a plasma genesect and tru arceus for trade.
>>
>>26893672
Maybe this thread can help you out?
>>26885574
>>
Why do you hate everyone?
>>
>>26892950
Who is kirzi?
>>
>>26893672
Yes, I have them. Put up something for a level 100 ditto on GTS and reply to this post
>>
>>26893958

Tripfag with the best taste in music
>>
>>26894030
Put up a lvl 15 f whismur
>>
>>26894128
got it. accept a direct trade
>>
>>26894205
Ty ty ty
>>
>>26894296
No problem, bro. If you need anything else, just ask!
>>
Current tripfriend giveaways:

HP: Heal Ball Cottonee

Meredith: Love Ball Meditite, Pokeball Cyndaquil

Embep: http://pastebin.com/CwCzu4tj

Mayoi: http://pastebin.com/8XMgtQ8E

Anyone else I'm missing?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.