[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

July 1st speculation thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (79KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 960x540px
Timer(bookmark it):https://countingdownto.com/countdown/pokemon-sm-july-1st-information-countdown-clock
Speculate
>>
I just want more new Pokemon
>>
>>26882604
Starter evos
>>
>>26882616
I don't

I want most of them to be kept as a surprise
>>
Starter evolutions
>>
>>26882655
>>26882669
and ballio gets BTFO
>>
>>26882700
Where have you been?
>>
>>26882700
He was already disconfirmed around 3 weeks ago.
>>
>>26882660

Well, how about this:

We get how MANY new ones we will get.
>>
>>26882710
not for finpip
>>
>>26882604
International Nekkoala and Iwanko reveal, hopefully another new guy as well. New video is almost a given. Also, isn't next month's issue of Corocoro the time when they usually start revealing gym leaders? Or will that be September's issue?
>>
>>26882768
They never reveal gym leaders before launch iirc
>>
>>26882830
Not to be a bulbafag but
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/September_CoroCoro_begins_to_leak
>>
>>26882830
>They never reveal gym leaders before launch iirc
But they do you namefag.
>>
File: corocoro6132.jpg (38KB, 435x242px) Image search: [Google]
corocoro6132.jpg
38KB, 435x242px
>>26882655
>>26882669
How new are you? The starters evolutions won't be revealed until September at the earliest, probably October.

>>26882830
They ALWAYS reveal some gym leaders before launch.
>>
>>26882604
who said new info comes on that day?
source?
>>
>>26882844
>>26882847
Oh sorry, I wasn't a Pokemon fan during black and white hype season. My first hype season was bw2
>>
>>26882868
Serebii and masuda
>>
>>26882869
But they revealed them during XY as well. You don't have to lie about your age or about being an oldfag on /vp/, since the average poster is 14 years old like yourself.
>>
>>26882604
A few new Pokemon, and some in game screenshots/footage. Rinse and repeat each month until release. I'd like to get some information but I'd rather they keep as much as possible a secret until release, except for the most important things, like if they plan on doing something big for the postgame, like going back to Kalos (doubt it, but if they do I'd like for it to be mentioned at least), a "Z episode" or anything else worth noting like a Battle Facility, basically so I know what I'm getting into in the game and I'll know if it's actually worth buying or not. But as for the fine details like Pokemon and Gym Leaders and features, I'd rather as much be a surprise as possible and with the most important stuff already known I can safely skip the inevitable leak of the game and not miss anything important. But that won't happen, they'll talk all about that before release, and the postgame will probably be small as always.

I would stay away from this board when the game is leaked but after XY and ORAS I'm afraid that if I do, there will be some major flaw in the game that everyone will know about except me, and I'll buy it anyways and regret it.
>>
>>26882868
Under what kind of rock do you life?
>>
>>26882900
Puerto Rico T_T
>>
File: 1393130869672.gif (394KB, 215x160px) Image search: [Google]
1393130869672.gif
394KB, 215x160px
>>26882721
>Finpip

The what now?

>>26882710

I remember the thread. I'm not sure if there's still a archive of it, but if there is, there's the whole scoop.

I just find it odd the way how the artist just seemingly vanished. He simply nicknamed himself D.I and as soon as he was over with the thread, there was no longer a trace of him. He did imply that he worked under a company IIRC as a sort of designer and that he had a dA but no longer did, but that's sort of it and that it was his friend that tried to force Pinni and friends on us. He also said that, for fakemon ideas, he wasn't even trying to make them look as something Sugimori or Ohmura would do. IIRC, he also said he did pencil sketches first, then scanned them "online" and then colored them.

I just find it odd because most fake leak artists are usually found out one way or the other, either blatantly because they reveal themselves or it just took some time to find them and they almost always have either a dA or a Tumblr.
>>
>>26882868
Official site
>>
>>26882877
Serebii is NOT a source. It's like you say wikipedia is a source.
Serebii gets his info from the official pokemon site and twitter account...
>>
>>26883550
Fuck off Pomf.
>>
>>26883670
Well, actually i follow joe merrick's Twitter account, and serebii is my Number 1 News site... But serebii is not a source, he gets his info from other sources which everyone else can see too.
>>
>>26882883
>the average poster is 14 years old
Then why are there so many Genwunners
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.