[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>after every fight your pokemon are healed to full

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: digimon doing their X attacks.png (615KB, 1018x644px) Image search: [Google]
digimon doing their X attacks.png
615KB, 1018x644px
>after every fight your pokemon are healed to full
>>
>>26874787
We already know this from the gameplay preview
>>
File: 1453743719565.jpg (150KB, 993x1124px) Image search: [Google]
1453743719565.jpg
150KB, 993x1124px
>>26874787
It's for KIDS, OP. I mean GOD, grow up, if you want something hard go play Dark Souls.
>>
>>26874787
NO! MY PRE-ORDER POTIONS! CURSE YOU GAME FREAK! CURSE YOOOOUUUUU!
>>
>>26874787
Why would there be pokemon centers then?
>>
>>26875555
They give you free Revives so you don't have to worry about whiting out in the middle of a battle.
>>
>>26874787
Wasn't this already in Gen 5 where a bunch of routes had a doctor?
>>
>>26875555
Maybe there aren't
>Holy shit I just said that
>>
>>26875493
perfect satire of this board lately 2bh
>>
>>26875760
I hated that shit but it wasn't literally healing you after every battle, it was just a free heal in the middle of a route that you could go back to, which to be fair has been a thing for a long time, just not nearly as common and usually only on especially long routes (like the healer on Johto's Route 26, or the one in the route leading up to Snowpoint).
>>
>Hey you just knocked my pokemon friend!
>That battle was rough, let me heal you before I send out my next one
>>
File: 590.png (81KB, 624x628px) Image search: [Google]
590.png
81KB, 624x628px
>>26874795
>>26875538
>>26875757
>>
>>26877002
>playing along with the bait is biting
>>
...wouldn't damage and status not carrying over between battles mean every single battle could have moderate to grueling difficulty and the game wouldn't have to give you shitty filler battles that are easy as fuck to compensate for the fact that you'll fight tons of them strung together?

Furthermore, wouldn't that mean PP counts are balanced and tuned for single battles and not pokemon center to pokemon center, making online battling slightly more balanced?
>>
File: type effectiveness hints.png (98KB, 200x229px) Image search: [Google]
type effectiveness hints.png
98KB, 200x229px
>>26877770
We already saw the UI, anon. Ignore the type hint circling here, we already know PP is the same.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.