[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Thievery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

A couple weeks ago, I had to take my older brother's phone and lock myself in my room with it. Why? He had my Pokemon Y game and was transferring EVERYTHING to his Pokemon Omega Ruby game. Since he took something from me, I took something from him. The argument got so serious that he started to thrust a knife at me from under the door. Eventually, the whole thing was settled and I got the Pokemon he only claimed to have taken back.

Just yesterday, I was playing my Pokemon Y game to notice MY DIANCIE WAS MISSING. It was fairly obvious that he took it, and he did. He even admitted it, but for the excuse that he was getting the mega stone for Diancie. Fair enough.

I had forgotten to get it back from him, and he was at Wal-Mart, so I got his 3DS to take it back myself. I was gonna transfer it back to Pokemon Y via the Pokemon Bank, and when I did, I saw a LOT of Pokemon in there with the OT "LEO". Just to make sure he didn't take anything else, I checked all of my Gen 5 games.

Pokemon Black and Pokemon White 2 were his, so I didn't check those.

Pokemon Black 2 seemed untouched.

Pokemon White, however, WAS MISSING A ZEKROM. The game was as good as ruined without the signature legendary, does he have no consideration for me? I checked through all of the boxes on his Omega Ruby game. He had taken the Zekrom as well as a Yveltal, a shiny Metang, and like 7 other Pokemon.

I also decided to check Pokemon Diamond (Pokemon Diamond was mine, he had chosen Pearl at the time.). DIALGA WAS MISSING. He literally left everything untouched (except a Magnezone) and took my Dialga. Great, another game ruined.

As of now, he hasn't figured out I took my Pokemon back.

Mind you, my brother is 20, and he steals Pokemon. No. Life.
>>
>>26874262
tl;dr
Just came here to tell you that no one cares.

>>>/tumblr/ is that way.
>>
>>26874262
>he started to thrust a knife at me from under the door
>the excuse that he was getting the mega stone for Diancie
>The game was as good as ruined without the signature legendary
Jesus Kek
>>
If you actually want to have a conversation about this, take it to Reddit; they'll actually talk to you. There's only shitposting here.
>>
>>26874280
Gee, thanks. You could've left it to tl;dr, but ok then.
>>
>>26874280
>tl;dr
>>
Hm, this is pretty meme worthy. Get working on it guys! OP, your brother is a dick and your story sounds like something for Detective Pikachu.
>>
>>26874262
Oh my god, arw you serious? That evil man...have you considered killing him buddy? I think the world doesnt need such a scum like him... You should get rid of him before he starts stealing real stuff anon...
>>
Hahahahaha this is amazing.

Wasn't expecting to use all my daily keks at once.
>>
>>26874262
Underage pls go
>>
File: 1461697928973.jpg (52KB, 421x456px)
1461697928973.jpg
52KB, 421x456px
>>26874262
Holy fuck I hate summerfags.

/vp/ is not a fucking personal blog. There's a reason why Twitter and other forms of social media exist.
>>
>>26874262
Can't believe the number of newfags here trying to blend in by rejecting an original meme. Let's face it, gents, this is at least better than the fucking Rotom Elevator.

...oh...sorry, I forgot half of you don't even know what that fucking is.
>>
File: 1466472129543.jpg (20KB, 454x398px) Image search: [Google]
1466472129543.jpg
20KB, 454x398px
>>26874262
This site is for adults. And I find it hard to believe people around 20 act like this.
>>
File: you have to go back.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
you have to go back.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>26876990
>...oh...sorry

18+
>>
>>26876990
>le i know an /vp/ in-meme
>i'm such a oldfag amirite xdddd

Kys
>>
>>26876990
The irony in this post though kek
Are you sure you're not OP? You sound just like him
>>
>>26877030
If you ever worked with recent high school graduates and/or undergrads on summer break, you'd know that this is practically the norm rather than the exception.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.