[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Lillie and Zygarde connected?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Zylillie.png (167KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Zylillie.png
167KB, 500x500px
Let's talk about the theory going around that Lillie and Zygarde have some sort of connection story-wise. We saw in a trailer that Zygarde and all it's forms are going to be in SM, and it's unlikely that after all the attention it got, it's going to be just sitting in a cave like Mewtwo in XY. Seeing how GF is going authentic brown in alola, Lillie being white makes her stand out, but also her way of dress. Other Aloans as we've seen dress light and dress colorfully, but simple. Lillie looks like she came from XY with her fancy dress.

Could this mean that she did come from Kalos? If so, why? Maybe Zygarde moving to Alola has something to do with it. It was stated she would play and important role in the story. Maybe there really is a Zygarde core in her bag. Maybe Zygarde isn't fully cucked after all.
>>
>>26866932
Havent read anything but that pic is most likely true
>>
>it's unlikely that after all the attention it got, it's going to be just sitting in a cave
You underestimate GameFreak. Remember Xerneas and Yveltal were just interchangeable batteries and had absolutely zero plot relevance.
>>
>green eyes
>in the anime Zygarde is in a bag
>name related to a flower
>mysterious character playing an important role in the story

That seems obvious.
>>
>>26866932
>>26867022
Lillie is Zygarde 34%
>>
>>26866932

Zygrade play no role in this story.
>>
Yes, she quite clearly has the cell forme in her bag. That'll be her entire point to the story, she's not your rival.
>>
>>26867016
>Remember Xerneas and Yveltal were just interchangeable batteries and had absolutely zero plot relevance.
Bullshit. Xerneas and Yveltal their own legends which you can hear in Anistar and from some other NPCs.
>>
>>26866932
That is a dog bag, 99.9% she has Iwanko in it.
>>
>>26870366
Are dog bags... a thing? Your dubs are pretty convincing, but I thought they were really only in movies?
>>
>>26866932
Lillie is
-Lysandre's daughter or sister
-AZ's descendant
-Zinnia's sister
-Diantha's sister

Pick one
>>
>>26866932
>Let's talk about the theory going around that Lillie and Zygarde have some sort of connection story-wise.
Actually let's not because that sounds terrible
>>
>>26870385
>none of the above
Imo she's literally just going to be a helpful character, nothing more. She follows Kukui around, and she might heal up your Pokémon every once in a while. I also don't know if she has the Zygarde Core in her bag, but if she does, it's post-game (I hope.) Imo anyway.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC-uLg_5RIA
30:27
>>
>>26870388
You forgot that she doesnt look like Alola native and official site describes her as "mysterious"
>>
She reminds me of Magearna
>>
>>26870385
I started out thinking, she was either Zinnia and Asters sister... or literally Zinnia in a disguise.

after hearing the theory about the S/M protag being the kid of Shauna and Calem.. ive been thinking of Lillie as an adult Bonnie.
>>
File: 1461066800728.png (61KB, 261x212px) Image search: [Google]
1461066800728.png
61KB, 261x212px
>>26870385
>Lysandre
>Having sex with a woman
>>
>>26870544
What is Malva
>>
>>26870390
That's really freaking similar to Zygarde's cry, just more cutesy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8UVKnBJ0rc
>>
Lillie is future Bonnie who has become the zygarde lore protector. Their eye color is different because of contact lenses. I solved the puzzle guys...
>>
>>26870550
If Lysandre fucked Malva their kid would probably have red hair

>inb4 "she dyes it"
>>
>>26870385
Diantha's niece I'd totally buy.
>>
>>26870698
or her eyes are green because she has become connected to Zygarde?
>>
>>26867016

Wow what the fuck??
I've never played X (only Y about a dozen times) and I've always wondered how this part played out in the X version, since Yveltal easily folds into a coccoon to power the ultimate weapon. But to find out that Xerneas folds into a TREE?! Mind fucking BLOWN.
>>
>>26870385
Can't be Lysandre's daughter, both him & Malva are redheads, their daughter would be one too.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.