[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon #1000

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1000-dots1.png (5KB, 1104x248px) Image search: [Google]
1000-dots1.png
5KB, 1104x248px
Let's assume that the 1,000th Pokemon in the dex will be a legendary/mythical. This leaves us with 279 Pokemon left to be distributed across X number of generations.

There's a lot of ways Game Freak could split this up. But what GF could easily decide is that the 1,000th Pokemon will be in Gen 10.

4 generations left until Gen 10.
280/4 = 69.75
An average of 69 Pokemon a generation for the next decade.

How would you feel about this, /vp/? inb4 GF says "fuck it" and shoves 300 new Pokemon into S/M.
>>
>>26866697
If they were all really great designs, sure that would be ok, you get a quality over quantity deal. However, there is no way this would happen, so it would be shit.
>>
>>26866697
I think I could stomach that if we continued to get new forms and mega evolutions.
My only qualm is that Game Freak inherently hates fun. And with such being the case, I highly doubt, even with 280 more chances, that we will get all type combinations. Which is ridiculous and is 90% likely to happen in my opinion.
>>
>>26866697
I think it's safe to say SM will have more than 100, and I imagine they would continue with a middling number of Pokémon for the next couple gens. Imagine 110 for SM, 90 for gen 8, and 100+ for gen 9, where they break into the 1000's.
>>
>>26866732
Do you think they're going to stop after 1000 Pokémon? I doubt it, so we'll still have our chances. And if they make more regions like Unova, filled with weird typings and a bunch of mons, then it wouldn't take too long anyway.
>>
>3 more Kalos

Fuck that.
I'd thank GF for finally doing something drastic enough to quit the franchise over.
>>
>>26866697
There will be around 200-100 Pokemon left with S/M New mons
>>
>How would you feel about this, /vp/?
Pirate every one.

If one cannot be pirated, wait 6 months and buy used.

I'm never buying another less than 100 new pokemon gen.
>>
>>26866697
Muh patterns say we should get around 100 pokémon in SM, 70 or so in gen 8 like we did in XY, and then another batch of 100 or so in gen 9. So only three gens to go.
>>
Gen 7: 100 Pokemon
Gen 8: 100 Pokemon
Gen 9: 78 Pokemon, series ends on #999
>>
>>26866697
That's 990 dots lol
>>
I don't think they would choose to make the 1000th on gen 10. they won't mind a thing like that
>>
>>26866983
This. Theyll either go to 1001 with some new mew/mewtwo combo bullshit or stop at 999 with something equally underwhelming
>>
>>26866983
I like 999.
>>
>>26869753
There are hints throughout the last few games of a 1000th Pokemon. Masuda himself mentions it.

It never happens
>>
>>26866697
>yfw Pokemon 1000 is an alternate Pikachu evolution
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.