[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was thinking of making a team based around the UK Granbull

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: brexit.png (251KB, 537x439px) Image search: [Google]
brexit.png
251KB, 537x439px
I was thinking of making a team based around the UK

Granbull
Swanna
Pyroar
Weezing
Ampharos
Escavalier

How about that? Any suggestions?

>inb4 6 Electrodes
>>
Lunatone.
>>
>>26864903
Scrafty and Jynx

how original of me :^)
>>
>>26864903
Pyroar/Solgaleo (England)
Rapidash (Scotland)
Druddigon (Wales)
Sawsbuck (Northern Island)

Other than that maybe Granbull and something else
>>
>>26865017
>Scotland
>Northern Ireland

Oi
>>
>>26865031
They haven't left yet they still count
>>
>>26864903
A Pokemon with shit teeth like Raticate or Watchog.

A smug Pokemon of choice.

A Victorian themed one like Crobat or Gothitelle.

A steampunk one like Volcanion or Klinklang and Magneton.

A Roserade or Roselia, France and the UK have a fetish for this flower.

Steelix for the industrial revolution and metallurgic theme that includes mining, unless Weezing was your pick. Can be shiny.

Slowking or Vespiquen, I'd be more pro Vespiquen since bees don't only have a queen but the bee motive and pattern are also often used in the royalty goods too such clothes and porcelain decorations.

A druid, probably Delphox or a fox in general like Ninetales. Zoroark doesn't really fit tho.

Sawsbuck is also a regal Pokemon, hunted by the king and symbolic in general among the European royalty.

Bronzor or Bronzong for the native ancestors even if their origin and concept are associated more with Japan.

Exploud if you feel like it's the closest thing avaible for the bagpipes, it's more biased on organ pipe but still.

Druddigon as Welsh rappresentative.

Spinda for the drunk Irish man stereotype :^)
Or Floette and Flabebe, I don't think there are lot of Pokemon as Ireland rappresentatives, something luck based or gold based, there aren't potato or beer Pokemon either :^(
Florges is more of a European court lady in general.

A mandatory Selfdestruct and Explosion Pokemon or a Sucker Punch one because the British Empire was pure cancer and the less reliable ally.
>>
>>26864903
make a rain team
>>
>>26865091
Oh...forgot about Lapras as the Loch Ness maymay dinosaur.

Also Gengar and Mismagius can fit the gothic and victorian theme too.

Guillotine Pokemon kinda reminds more of France I think.
>>
>>26865115
>Loch Ness Monster
>Maymay dinosaur
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>26865209
Scotland, pls.
>Bring me more of your rolled oats!
>Serve the crown!
>>
>>26864903
Make sure one of them is either a Nidoqueen or a Nidoking, on rotation depending on the current monarch.
>>
>>26865091

Bruh, half of these make no sense
>>
>>26865091
>least reliable ally
I think you mean France
The UK were there in every war, we won every war, France just let the nazis in
>>
>>26866415
>won every war
begged muricans for help right before getting rekt and is now under their influence
hehehe lad

never trust britbongs for alliances either
>>
>>26866649
>Muh atom bomb

Americans got fucked by a country the size of California.
>>
>>26865091
Pls stop bullying Ireland :(
>>
pick 6 pokemon that were good in Gen I OU but have since fallen out of favor:

>Exeggutor
>Jynx
>Cloyster
>Lapras
>Rhydon
>Tauros
>>
What would a good Kalos team be? I want to do a last playthrough of Y before SM.

So far I have,
>Hypno
>Electrode
>Scrafty
>>
>>26866796
Can't go wrong with Dodrio
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.