[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon Anime Discussion Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 480
Thread images: 90

File: super cool and perfect.jpg (142KB, 635x446px) Image search: [Google]
super cool and perfect.jpg
142KB, 635x446px
Welcome to the Pokémon Anime Discussion Thread. Talk about new episodes, old episodes, upcoming episodes, anime Pokégirls, sub releases, discuss, speculate, bitch and moan, etc., etc.

>NOT-SHIT SUBS:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/#PocketMonstersXYSubbed

>Citronic Gear On's music rips:
http://pastebin.com/C2gkFb0g

>New trailer for upcoming events, now in HD:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeyVL5FCCM8

>Movie 19: Volcanion and the Ingenious Magearna [Jul 16th]
http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/
NEW Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWtBDuxrcS0

LET'S GO SEE GEKKOUGA IN THE THEATER! SPECIAL GEKKOUGA VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj-34tfTiqo

Next episode:
>XY&Z032: The Kalos League Begins! Mega Charizard Showdown: X VS Y!! [Jun 30th]
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_xyz/trailer/

Upcoming episodes:
>XY&Z033: Mega Sceptile VS Raichu! I Received Some EXP!! [Jul 7th]
>Pokémon the movie XY&Z Premiere Commemorative "The Archdjinni of Rings: Hoopa"/"Pikachu and the Pokémon Musicians" Fierce! Startling!! 2 Hour Pokémon Movie Special [Jul 14th]
>XY&Z034: Semifinal Full Battle! Ash VS Shota!! [Jul 21st]
>XY&Z035: Fierce Rival Battle! Ash Greninja VS Mega Sceptile [Jul 28th]

Shit people will ask:
>Is this season good? I haven't watched the anime in [x] years and-
Yes, it's fucking good, just start watching it already.

>Will Serena win da Ash?
It sure looks that way.

>Muh subs when?
[PM] is subbing XY&Z. Their releases can happen any time of the week.

Old thread:
>>26849816
>>
DP68 SUBS:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/[PM]Pocket_Monsters_-_Diamond&Pearl_-_537_DP068_Tobari_Gym!_Lucario_VS_Buoysel!![H264_AC3_DVDSUB][45B4C903].mkv.torrent

XY&Z28 SUBS:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/[PM]Pocket_Monsters_XY&Z_028_The_Winding_Woods..._The_Dawn_of_Evolution![H264_720P][1D9848FB].mkv.torrent

XY&Z29 RAW:
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=817145

XY&Z30 RAW:
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=819172

XY&Z31 RAW:
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=821168

NEXT: POCKET MONSTERS XY&Z32: THE KALOS LEAGUE BEGINS! MEGA LIZARDON SHOWDOWN: X VS Y!! (JUNE 30TH)
>The Kalos League finally begins! Even Satoshi is as excited as can be when faced with all these tough Trainers! And then the first match of the Kalos League begins! Those picked to go up against each other are Alan and Trova!!

>Summary:
>The Kalos League has finally arrived! Everyone participating in the league are strong Trainers that have gathered 8 badges! And among them are Trainers Satoshi has met before, like Shota, Tierno and Trova. Satoshi is as excited as can be right from the get-go. But then a Trainer challenges him to a battle immediately after spotting him!?

>Voice Cast:
>Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
>Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
>Mayuki Makiguchi: Serena
>Yuki Kaji: Citron
>Mariya Ise: Eureka
>Megumi Sato: Dedenne
>Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
>Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
>Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
>Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
>Kensho Ono: Alan
>Anri Katsu: Tierno
>Minami Fujii: Trova
>Fumiko Orikasa: Carne
>Akeno Watanabe: Pachira
>Tasuku Hatanaka: Takeru
>Kiyotaka Furushima: Tomo
>Kensuke Sato: Announcer
>Tsuguo Mogami: Referee
>Kenta Miyake: Ptera
>Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
>>
UPCOMING SHIT:

POKÉMON NO UCHI ATSUMARU? EPISODE 38 (June 26th)
>A Showdown with Trendy Angel, Who Have Once Again Come to Take Over Pokénchi! / A Massive Outbreak of Satoshi Gekkoga at Pokénchi!?

XY&Z033: Mega Sceptile VS Raichu! I Received Some EXP!! (Jul 7th)
>Fierce fights happen one after another in the Kalos League. Shota and Tierno go up against each other over a place in the semifinals. Shota has also made a personal analysis of Tierno, who specializes in a rhythm strategy that uses dancing to stay in sync with his Pokémon, and makes full use of it as he goes up against him. Both of them fight furiously with neither giving an inch, and the battle eventually comes down to the last Pokémon on each side. But then Ash and his friends spot something... but what?

Pokémon the movie XY&Z Premiere Commemorative "The Archdjinni of Rings: Hoopa"/"Pikachu and the Pokémon Musicians" Fierce! Startling!! 2 Hour Pokémon Movie Special (Jul 14th)
>The grand "Legend VS Legend" battle airs for the first time anywhere!
>The 2015 blockbuster The Archdjinni of Rings: Hoopa & Pikachu and the Pokémon Musicians
>Also features a SMASHING world premiere showcase of footage from this year's Pokémon movie, Volcanion and the Ingenious Magearna!
>The Fierce! Startling!! 2 Hour Pokémon Movie Special airs Thursday July 14th at 6pm

XY&Z034: Semifinal Full Battle! Ash VS Shota!! (Jul 21st)
>Having won his way through the Kalos League thus fur, Shota goes up against Ash, the person he admires!

XY&Z035: Fierce Rival Battle! Ash Greninja VS Mega Sceptile (Jul 28th)
>This high level battle between two Trainers that know each other like the back of their own hand finally approaches its conclusion!!

DREADREA (BY SERENA, CV MAYUKI MAKIGUCHI):
http://www.megafileupload.com/aynY/DreaDrea_(Serena,_CV_Mayuki_Makiguchi).aac

KIRAKIRA (BY CITRON, CV YUKI KAJI):
http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/IWEafb12/file.html

VOLCANION AND THE INGENIOUS MAGEARNA MANGA CHAPTER 1:
http://imgur.com/a/PAdz8
>>
>>26853797
Wow, that's a really bad paint job.
>>
Are we getting gym subs before the league starts
>>
>>26853833
OF COURSHE
>>
File: serena_flying.gif (2MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
serena_flying.gif
2MB, 384x216px
Flying to the new thread.

Don't bully Greninja please.

>>26853833
Hopefully, although we got the latest two days ago.
>>
Will Ash finally after almost 20 years win the League?
>>
>>26853887
No
>>
>>26853887
stop posting facebook shit
>>
>>26853887
That image made me laugh. But yes, Ash will win the league, save the world and get the bitch.
>>
>>26853887
>Ash is Krillin

no...
>>
>>26853887
Hopefully.

Also, calling it now, Super Spirit Giant Water Shuriken is how Greninja will take down Zygarde Complete form.

>>26853797
Been doing a rewatch of Bleach as of late, so I decided to let the OP play while I watch the Greninja amv muted, turns out Bleach's third opening goes along with it pretty decently. The crazy screaming at the end syncs up with the League hype portion of the video, so it's crazy as Greninja is launching that Super Extreme Giant Water Shuriken thing.
>>
>>26853917
>Also, calling it now, Super Spirit Giant Water Shuriken is how Greninja will take down Zygarde Complete form.
Probably that might win the league but for Perfect Zygarde he might need something else, that will be Ash Greninja's top test.
>>
>>26853887
>no Braixen

>>26853907
Ash is literally doing the Kienzan as Greninja is launching that red shuriken in the PV.
>>
>>26853907
Because Serena is Android 18.
>>
>>26853887
Chi Chi should be Braxien!
>>
File: 57481797_p0.jpg (395KB, 650x990px) Image search: [Google]
57481797_p0.jpg
395KB, 650x990px
>Mizuki will marry her aniki!
>>
>>26853977
No, fuck you.
>>
I've watched the Greninja AMV at least a dozen times now. Help.
>>
>>26854056
Braixen pls.
>>
>>26854056
I've watched it multiple times too. Has the anime done this sort of thing for any pokemon at all?

>yfw they are hyping Greninja in the movie despite barely appearing
>>
>>26854056
At least you're not me, and watching certain Amour scenes compilation videos
>>
Who else just watching the league episodes here?Fucking Ash-Greninja looks hype as fuck, and it seems like it will be one of the best leagues of the anime. It seems kinda boring watching the rest of the season now that the league is finally coming.
>>
Reminder that Sako is a cheeky cunt who wrote XY&Z knowing exactly everything that was going to go down with Ash Greninja:

>Hey! Like the rising sun
>That shines on Kalos
>(Let's do a hot Flame Charge)
>Come on! Let's move forward,
>We're always prepared
>(Being Protean Mold Breakers)
>Our overlapping feelings synchronize
>And form a bond that will never disappear
>So there's no limit to how strong we can be
>Not for us woh woh woh yeah
>Let'Z go!! In fiercely burning battles
>Let'Z go!! Difficulties can turn into opportunities
>Here goeZ!! For a Reversal
>We won't give up, no matter what
>We won't give up, no, not us
>Hey! No matter what kind of obstacle
>Blocks our path
>(We'll always go for broke)
>Come on! With our hands, we'll
>Grab the stars of victory
>(With an unbreakable indomitable heart)
>We're always, at any time,
>Connected through our shared mind
>So I'll get back up any number of times
>With you I can do it
>Let'Z go!! Against tough rivals
>Let'Z go!! We'll finish it with a one-hit KO
>Here goeZ!! We can't lose
>Because this is where our hopes are
>Because I have a dream

>Let'Z go!! Be it victories or the pain that defeats bring
>Let'Z go!! We share everything
>Here goeZ!! We have our friends
>We're not alone
>Let'Z go!! In fiercely burning battles
>Let'Z go!! Difficulties can turn into opportunities
>Here goeZ!! For a Reversal
>We won't give up, no matter what
>Let'Z go!! We have dreams we can't give up on
>Let'Z go!! We'll get them, no matter what
>Here goeZ!! Let's reach our hands out
>Towards the future as we once envisioned it
>Towards a greatness no one knows about
>Come on! Let's turn it up (1 million volts)
>That's right! Let's stand tall and go together
>To a place we've never seen before
>Beyond our dreams
>>
>>26854092
>Reversal
What does THAT mean?
>>
>>26854100
The move. I'm assuming someone will use that at some point.

>>26854092
Based lyrics. I'd completely forgotten "synchronize" was in the OP at all. Further proof of the Synchro Evolution theory.
>>
>>26854100
>>26854126
Just a pun with the situation they were in till XY&Z 28 and the move Reversal, is what I assume, just like "1 million volts" doesn't mean Pikachu is going BW Electro Ball tier of blowing shit up.
>>
>>26854126
I know it means the move, I meant what is it hinting at?
>>
>World Hobby Fair today
Any chance of them streaming the shows?
>>
>>26853797
What move is this?
>>
File: yesindeed.jpg (186KB, 858x1024px) Image search: [Google]
yesindeed.jpg
186KB, 858x1024px
What does Ash plan to do with this Poke'flute and why is Serena smiling and blushing?
>>
>>26854142
Water Shuriken
>>
>>26854142
>>
>>26854092
>>(We'll always go for broke)
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>26854142
Tier 2 Powered Water Shuriken
>>
File: 1399766196715.png (66KB, 296x296px) Image search: [Google]
1399766196715.png
66KB, 296x296px
>>26854150
If it turns out to be Counter Shield I'm going to scream
>>
>>26854149
>>26854159

>He becomes the Shuriken itself

This is some Bleach-tier shit now, holy shit.
>>
File: Atattekudakero.png (1011KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Atattekudakero.png
1011KB, 1280x720px
>>26854154
It means Serena is inspiring HIM too.
>>
File: 21910492.png (914KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
21910492.png
914KB, 1280x720px
>>26854142
It's Cut actually.
>>
>>26854147
They're playing doctor.
>>
File: 1450030507300.png (433KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450030507300.png
433KB, 1280x720px
>>26854181
>>
>>26854181
Is he about to inspect a certain spot?
>>
>>26854180
Well shiiiiiiet.

So white blades->water kunai->water blades->some next level shit.

And people were complaining about Greninja having Cut in it's moveset, while the anime makes it look like the hypest shit.
>>
>>26854196
>STAB Frenzy Plant vs Cut (possibly STAB due to Protean, but still)
>Cut wins
>>
>>26854150
Just another thought, assuming Greninja really is going to beat Sceptile, this would mean Cut will be able to either match and block or just counter and destroy that Frenzy Plant. Assuming it's coming from a Mega Sceptile, well, holy shit.
>>
>>26854215

All you have to do is watch the OP to see just how outclassed Mega Sceptile is compared to Ash Greninja.
>>
File: ash_rare.png (389KB, 799x716px) Image search: [Google]
ash_rare.png
389KB, 799x716px
>>26854194
P-probably.
>>
>>26854215
Didn't people think that Greninja was using ice punch against Sceptile at one point?
>>
>>26854206
"Cut" apparently translates to "make a sword and slash everything to shit" now.
>>26854233
I still like the apparent despair in Shota's face as it seems like he's still losing even in a grass type field with both leaf storm and leaf blade active, while in mega form.
>>
File: tfw 225 BP down the toilet.jpg (643KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
tfw 225 BP down the toilet.jpg
643KB, 1280x1440px
>>26854215
You can already see from the preview that Frenzy Plant gets cut clean in half.
>>
File: 1466707768015.jpg (28KB, 470x480px) Image search: [Google]
1466707768015.jpg
28KB, 470x480px
>>26854073
>>26854056

I'm pretty sure they went into shilling overdrive as soon as the saw the poll results. I doubt they'd wanna miss out on the froggy Goldmine. Isn't it the first time a Non-Legendary/Non-Rare Pokemon makes it to first spot in one of these polls?
>>
>>26854254
I still don't really feel anything from this Ash vs Shota two parter. He still doesn't really feel like he should be a threat.
>>
>>26854260

I actually have never noticed that. I never bothered to slow down that bit to see what actually happens, since I just assumed it cut away before the moves connected.

Sceptile really is fucked. I almost feel bad for Shota.
>>
>>26854254
The japanese name is "Iaigiri", which is a sword technique, so yeah.
>>
>>26854264
Yeah, but this one was a lot more accessible to the general public than the other three, and was advertised as "vote your favorite Pokemon" rather than "vote what you want to be distributed".
>>
I'm still nervous about Alan in the finals.

I pray Ash wins this. If he loses to Alan, it'd be the first time he lost to someone in the league who wasn't introduced shortly before it.
>>
>>26854283
Iaigiri is that practice method of chopping a bamboo stalk with a swift angled slash, which is why the move is used to cut trees in the field.
>>
>>26854254

At least Cut makes more sense than Aerial Ace. The Japanese name is Tsubame Gaeshi, a specific sword technique that's supposedly ridiculously fast. The name directly translated really doesn't make much sense, so they had to make do.
>>
>>26854283
I know about the sword technique. I also know it's supposed to be just one quick slash, not Greninja's usage of dual wielding swords like a mad MMORPG protagonist, or something.
>>
>>26854289
The reason I think Ash will beat Alan:

1. Greninja already lost to Mega Charizard twice. Once in a clear KO, and second where Greninja/Ash fainted mid-battle because its forme wasn't perfected yet. So I see neither of those scenarios happening again.

2. Noviern also lost to Metang, making me think Noviern will beat Metagross. Ash has lost 3 battles to Alan.

3. Having Ash/Alan in the finals is suspicious. They could have easily made it a Top 4 battle like Ash/Paul was and then have Alan beat some random guy after Ash and win the whole thing.

4. Ash beating Alan will set off the events in the Team Flare conclusion right after the league.

Really, the whole Greninja losing arc reminds me of how Ash lost to Paul in the 6 on 6 at Lake Aucity and then came back to beat him in the league. Likewise Greninja never getting a win against Mega Charizard would seem odd to me especially with all the hype Greninja is getting.
>>
>>26854282
I feel this could be the final move. Greninja will close in on Sceptile and either finish him off with the move itself or with Aerial Ace. I'm not expecting the Water Shuriken from three angles to be the finisher since Sceptile survives it in the OP nor the red shuriken because of the already stated background differences, plus Greninja would definitely be at close range after cutting through Frenzy Plant and Sceptile would be a sitting duck due to recovery time. No need to go for ranged.
>>
>>26854307
It's also ridiculous in that instead of the supposed sword slash, Greninja uses it as an excuse for full punch and kick combos, which Aerial Ace is explicitly not.
>>
>>26854271
Shota is a joke rival and has always been. The writers crush for beginner trainers as Ash's rivals is a serious fucking problem. If they do if one more time for SM I'll be pissed off. Totally fucking useless is what they are.
>>
>>26854316
I'd prefer if it was Bravest Ballerina against Metagross. Repeating a Pokémon battle where your Pokémon lost against its previous evolution, just to settle past scores, would be as dumb as Ash sending in Grotle against Paul's Honchkrow in Lake Acuity
>>
>>26854354
Shota has powered up considerably and he has all strong looking pokemon. I don't see what the problem is.
>>
Friendly reminder that the orange giant shuriken is from Ash's battle with Shota.
>>
File: Cheeky Narutoad.gif (435KB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
Cheeky Narutoad.gif
435KB, 500x319px
>>26854206
>Cut not being used in the games to cut down plants that get in the way
>>
>>26854364
The problem is that it took Shota until XYZ26 to become a threat, all thanks to this beginner trainer shit the writers pulled. Ash needs a rival that gives him a challenge from day one so he can grow as a trainer throughout the current region.
>>
>>26854365
It got shown to be Alan's m8.
>>
>>26854289
I think the fact they've only confirmed 2 of Alans Pokemon is a slight cause for concern.

I feel another Tobias-esque battle coming where Mega Charizard stomps all/most of Ashs team until Ashninja takes it out, only for Metagross to finish the sweep.
>>
>>26854364
I still don't think he should make Ash struggle considering Ash has much more experience than Shota has. You'd probably beat a friend in a battle just getting in to Pokemon with no problem at any point, as you have played since RBY for example
>>
File: And then there's this nigger.webm (267KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
And then there's this nigger.webm
267KB, 640x360px
>>26854379
>Ash not growing throughout Kalos even without Shota
>>
>>26854387
I see Alain as that rival Ash will never beat. I don't have enough faith in the writers to think they'll actually let Ash win a league.
>>
>>26854247
That was Aerial Ace
>>
>>26854351
Tsubame Gaeshi is a striking technique, it's not explicitly related to swords. Hell, the English wikipedia's "Tsubame Gaeshi" page is specifically about the JUDO technique, with just a passing reference to Kojiro at the end.
>>
>>26854180
>Cut really is made out of water now
>yfw we get Elemental Cuts in the new game
>>
>>26854387
They didn't show any of Shota's Pokemon other than Sceptile in the magazines.

Not to mention the magazines go out to say Alan's won all his battles so it's making it out that Alan's losing.
>>
How can anyone actually think Alan is a good rival for Ash? Ash met him in a grand total of 2 episodes before the league. Man, what a great rival.
>>
>>26854368
Also, as >>26854297 says, iaigiri is specifically about cutting a plant.
>>
>>26854389

The thing is that Shota has been observing Ash's team and strategies for a while now, and built a team to specifically counter them. Yes, Ash has more experience, but the only Pokemon who truly benefits from that is Pikachu. All the rest are regional mons who had little if any prior experience of their own before joining Ash's team.
>>
File: the point.png (5KB, 433x362px) Image search: [Google]
the point.png
5KB, 433x362px
>>26854418
That's the joke
>>
>>26854416
But Alan has his own backstory and mini series. We know about him besides his encounters with Ash.
>>
>>26854428
The summary for 33 says he made a specific strategy against Tierno too.
>>
>>26854365
>
This is just like those shitters who thought the preview scene with Serena and Ash was after the storm

It's obviously from the battle against Alan
>>
>>26854418
Well, not actually cutting a plant. Iaigiri is a cut done from drawing the sword from the sheath. It was mainly used to cut bamboo which had the consistency of the human body.

Iai was the art of drawing the sword, making a clean cut, then sheathing it again.
>>
File: Memory of DP.jpg (536KB, 1205x1679px) Image search: [Google]
Memory of DP.jpg
536KB, 1205x1679px
>>26854168
Ash has his DP memories, so it can be Counter Shield.
>>
>>26854434
The only thing that matters is when a rival meets up with the MC. That's what a rival is about - interactions with the MC. Having his own mini series contributes nothing to that.
>>
>>26854444
Holy shit that difference in quality
>>
>>26854438
>This is just like those shitters who thought the preview scene with Serena and Ash was after the storm
The whole snow thing could have gone either way really. The giant shuriken not so much.
>>
>>26854418
>Cut chops down Frenzy Plant
>it's used accurately for the first time
>>
>>26854438
>It's obviously from the battle against Alan

It's not. The animation from the orange shuriken segment matches that from the rest of what we've seen of the Shota battle. But most people lack the skills to make this stuff out. But it will be nice when I'm right and that is the move that finishes off Sceptile. Ash then loses to Alan in the finals.
>>
>>26854448
But the fact that Alan is part of the evil team makes things different.
>>
>>26854444
Quads confirm Ash will win.
>>
>>26854438
It's the new shitposting fad, hating on Greninja or saying Ash will lose because muh patterns.
>>
File: 1359465275154.png (243KB, 652x603px) Image search: [Google]
1359465275154.png
243KB, 652x603px
>>26854459
>It's not. The animation from the orange shuriken segment matches that from the rest of what we've seen of the Shota battle.
>people point out that the fields don't match Shota's when facing Sceptile
>>
>>26853928
Something more powerful than the giant golden shuriken?

Like, say, a Final Water Shuriken?
>>
>>26854476
They'll cheat Ash out of a league win somehow.
>>
>>26854459
It does not match the battlefield, which is a much more telling indication than animators until we get cast lists.
>>
File: 1427558547729.png (7KB, 281x236px) Image search: [Google]
1427558547729.png
7KB, 281x236px
>Greninja kept Cut specifically to cut down his grass-type rival

POTTERY
>>
>>26854428
>The thing is that Shota has been observing Ash's team and strategies for a while now, and built a team to specifically counter them.

Couldn't Ash just be a cheeky cunt and equally counter this by bringing 6 of his older Pokemon that Shotas never even seen battle?
>>
>>26854487
Perhaps the whole 200% synchro thing.
>>
>>26854507
Probably.
>>
>>26854507
He's going to be a cheeky cunt and out keikaku Shota. Shota's doing what Clemont did.
>>
>>26854507
That's what Goodra is for.
>>
>>26854006
before or after her gangbang?
>>
I'm surprised the megas are the first ones to appear in ash vs sako
>>
>>26854507
>that's what Shinji thought he'd do
>so he wasted two slots on his team just to scout out Ash's team
>turned out he was using a symbolic one instead of a strategic one, making those scout slots a waste
>>
>>26854524
Shota's battle is going to be so fun to watch.
>>
>>26854532
Think Sako will have a Mega Altaria?
>>
>>26854532
It feels like Ash is making a statement to the league that he will wreck everyone's shit.
>>
>>26854532
We'll see, perhaps he has a Mega Altaria, but he could have a different mega.
>>
>>26854549
Could it have something to do with the jerk and the Furfrou? If that's so, then the league could have a different tone than usual in addition to possibly TF lurking.
>>
>>26854544
Just imagine if he had Torterra instead of Aggron, for instance.
>>
>>26854514
>"200% Synchro is...becoming Gekkouga itself"
>flashback to Puni-chan
>"Once you finish using 200% Synchro, you and Gekkouga will lose your synchro powers...forever...Farewell Satoshi"
>>
>>26854548
>>26854563
Considering ash busts out greninja first, I think it's highly likely that sako has mega altaria
>>
>>26854579
I wonder what Puni-chan's voice sounds like as Perfect Zygarde
>>
>>26854615
Titan Eren?
>>
>>26854615
I wanna hear a very deep Wolololo.
>>
>>26854605
Considering the focus of the episode will be elsewhere perhaps we'll barely find out what his 3 pokémon were.
>>
>>26854605

We know Sako has Altaria on the field already by the type Greninja transforms. He would have no reason to do so unless it were Mega Altaria.
>>
I want Ash to touch me.
>>
>>26854579
>"200% Synchro is...becoming Gekkouga itself"
Nah I doubt it.

>"Once you finish using 200% Synchro, you and Gekkouga will lose your synchro powers...forever...Farewell Satoshi"
That's not likely but it could be it guess.
>>
>>26854663
Okay Serena.
>>
>>26854663
I want to touch me too.
>>
>>26854572
Which jerk?
>>
File: d6546787.png (605KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
d6546787.png
605KB, 1280x720px
Reminder that Ash vs Paul at lake Acuity is better than any battle in XY
>>
>>26854710
The one that challenges Ash.
>>
>>26854711
We'll see if XY&Z can change that in the league.
>>
POKÉMON NO UCHI ATSUMARU? EPISODE 38 (June 26th)
>A Showdown with Trendy Angel, Who Have Once Again Come to Take Over Pokénchi! / A Massive Outbreak of Satoshi Gekkoga at Pokénchi!?

What they are going to show us ?
>>
>>26854711
t. Paul
>>
>>26854727
Doubt it since it seems Kalos league is one big Greninja circlejerk
>>
>>26854711
t. Torterrafag
>>
File: 18366b8e3.png (616KB, 1076x749px) Image search: [Google]
18366b8e3.png
616KB, 1076x749px
>>26854701
Do it.
>>
File: 57555433_p0.png (586KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
57555433_p0.png
586KB, 1600x1200px
>>26854663
Poor Serena she still doesn't know.
>>
>>26854736
If you mean the "outbreak", the preview shows that it is in the form of those new poseable plushies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue6Zx3PuT_U
>>
Serena is the most useless female lead in the shows history. Fucking background character.
>>
File: 57570308_p0.jpg (1MB, 1754x1240px) Image search: [Google]
57570308_p0.jpg
1MB, 1754x1240px
>>26854752
What she doesn't know?
>>
File: 1465840620605.jpg (116KB, 913x515px) Image search: [Google]
1465840620605.jpg
116KB, 913x515px
Which is the best anime series? been considering watching some lately
>>
So what are your guesses on Alan's final team?
>inb4 Tobias 2: Mega Charizard Boogaloo
>>
File: rinkachan a qt.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rinkachan a qt.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>26854764
Why is she such a qt?
>>
File: y4684356.png (865KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
y4684356.png
865KB, 1280x720px
Ash and Dawn look so much better together compared to Ash and Serena
>>
>>26854778
Assassination classroom.
>>
>>26854778
Ashita no Joe for me
>>
File: Decolora Adventure 20 finale.png (3MB, 1280x5757px) Image search: [Google]
Decolora Adventure 20 finale.png
3MB, 1280x5757px
>>26854778
XY.

Have the pasta:

This episode is largely agreed to be the best jump-on point.
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/%5BPM%5DPocket_Monsters_Best_Wishes_Season_2_Decolora_Adventure_20_My_Dream_-_Pokemon_Master!%5BH264_720P%5D%5B25F857B9%5D.mkv.torrent

It sets up the XY arc and XY episode 1 assumes you've seen it, so it's a better place to start than that.

Also, here's the viewing order pasta from /vp/

http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/#PocketMonstersXYSubbed

Airing/viewing order:
Best Wishes Decolora Adventure 20 (not XY, but it's recommended you watch this first, since XY1 has a lot of callbacks to dialogue from it)
XY0
XY1-11
Complete Overview! Pocket Monsters XY Special!!
XY12-21
Best Wishes Season 2 Decolora Adventure Special - Iris VS Ibuki! The Road to Dragon Master!!
The Strongest Mega Evolution Act I
XY22-35
Movie 17 Guide
Movie 17 Premiere Special with TV Special
XY Movie 1 Short
XY Movie 1
XY36-49
The Strongest Mega Evolution Act II
XY50-54
New Year's Eve 2014 Super Mega Special
XY55-64
The Strongest Mega Evolution Act III
XY65-78
Movie 18 OVA
XY79-81
Movie 18 Appear! Special
XY Movie 2 Short
XY Movie 2
XY82-93
The Strongest Mega Evolution Act IV
XY&Z1-9
XY&Z Complete Overview Special
XY&Z10-31

The six Hoopa's Appear! Operations specials aired alongside XY69-74
>>
>>26854778
Hunter x Hunter if you haven't yet.
>>
>>26854778
Cowboy Bebop.
>>
>>26854797
Fuck off with your XY faggotry. It's nowhere near the best series. Good animation yes, but not much else
>>
File: ablaze.jpg (23KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
ablaze.jpg
23KB, 600x450px
>>26854789
>>26854795
>>26854778
Meant the Pokemon anime specifically, but I'll keep these in mind. Cheers.
>>
>>26854810
XY, then.
>>
File: 57568842_p0.png (166KB, 326x492px) Image search: [Google]
57568842_p0.png
166KB, 326x492px
I want a beach episode with Serena in swimsuit after the league.
>>
>>26854764
thank you
>>
File: 57492767_p0.jpg (452KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
57492767_p0.jpg
452KB, 2000x1500px
>>26854819
Guest starring Millefeui.
>>
>>26854810
Ah! XY - XYZ then.
>>
File: ayyyy.gif (1010KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyy.gif
1010KB, 320x180px
>>26854797
Thanks anon, had a skim through the OP but couldn't find any mention of a viewing guide or anything
>>
File: 2qatokhp.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
2qatokhp.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
Why was this gym battle so shit?
>>
File: 57448251_p0.png (302KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
57448251_p0.png
302KB, 800x700px
>>26854775
Ash leaving her behind in kalos.
>>
>>26854056
Which one?
>>
File: [Worried laughter].jpg (7KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
[Worried laughter].jpg
7KB, 197x256px
>>26854764
>that game with the Ash Greninja
>>
>>26854837
It'd have to be updated on a weekly basis despite people rarely asking for one, so we never really bothered.
>>
>>26854859
>leaving her behind
>he asked Serena to go with him
This isn't DP.
>>
>>26854809
>nowhere near the best series
Fuck outta here with that shit. Hoenn is decent, Johto and Unova were both shit, and people only like OS mainly because of nostalgia. Literally the only series that comes close to XY in terms of quality is DP.
>>
>>26854859
>implying
>>
>>26854882
I think he meant anime in general.
>>
>>26854901
No he meant Pokemon.

It's actually a shitposter that's been going around trying to be a DPfag.
>>
>>26854810
DP, Kanto or XY.

Anime in general? YYH
Recent anime? OPM
>>
>>26854615
>He will talk, with Norio Wakamoto as seiyuu.
>>
>>26854907

>if i don't like it it's shitposting
>>
File: Sketch24513531.jpg (186KB, 800x763px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch24513531.jpg
186KB, 800x763px
>>26854881
>>26854895
>>
>>26854956

kek
>>
>>26853917
I've been doing that too, this one punch man english cover fits ridiculously well with the greninja hype video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAz6svcil1I
>>
File: 1427268273759.png (262KB, 454x415px) Image search: [Google]
1427268273759.png
262KB, 454x415px
>>26854956
Should I find it ironic about what you're trying to convey and how the opposite is true?
>>
>>26854978

nice evidence
>>
File: 1465102738136.gif (288KB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
1465102738136.gif
288KB, 250x150px
>>26854180
>Cut is now an elemental attack depending on your pokemons type
>>
>>26854989
That's bullshit, but I believe it.
>>
>>26854982
You shut your whore mouth.

Never disrespect Eureka-chan.
>>
File: 1427316246673.jpg (36KB, 241x403px) Image search: [Google]
1427316246673.jpg
36KB, 241x403px
>>26854982
You sure wouldn't be triggered enough to make your sketch and post it if there wasn't evidence.
>>
>>26854100
Zard X will use blast burn on ashninja. Ashninja will stand on its water shuriken which will absorb the blast burn then send it right back at Zard X. Reversal.
>>
File: ayo.jpg (17KB, 208x350px) Image search: [Google]
ayo.jpg
17KB, 208x350px
>>26855004
>not going with "never talk to my husband's daughter ever again"
>>
File: 1466740468843.jpg (13KB, 252x276px) Image search: [Google]
1466740468843.jpg
13KB, 252x276px
>>26854956
Very accurate.
>>
File: serena_filming.jpg (44KB, 336x360px) Image search: [Google]
serena_filming.jpg
44KB, 336x360px
>>26854701
>>
>>26854956
There's no evidence for either thing, not even that Ash is going to Alola even.
>>
>>26855012
I could see something like happening.

>>26855023
To be perfectly honest, I was hoping for a couple "calm down Puni-chan" replies.
>>
>>26854956
>gets "evidence" of >>26854881
>replies with comic with no "evidence"
>>
>>26855044
Puni-chan's head is too full of fuck.
>>
>>26855012
IT ALL COMES TOGETHER
>>
>>26855004

the faggots using her to shitpost are the disrespectful ones
>>
>>26855064
You mean full of wolololo.
>>
>>26855075
IN A BRAND NEW POKEMON ADVENTURE
>>
>>26855093
No I mean full of fuck.

You really think he'll be sane when he hears "Satoshi" and "Serena" all the time?
>>
>>26854147
To wake up the snorlax
>>
>>26855109
It doesn't really help his other half is probably semi-dead all the time.
>>
>>26853887
All I hope is that he AT THE VERY LEAST make it to the E4, which would be a first in and of itself.
>>
>>26855126
I wonder if they'll really do that and instead would just skip to Diantha, considering the Malva factor.
>>
File: 1466549413043.jpg (72KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1466549413043.jpg
72KB, 600x800px
Alola previews when?
>>
File: 1442242040880.jpg (6KB, 254x198px) Image search: [Google]
1442242040880.jpg
6KB, 254x198px
>>26854711
>>
Greninja can fuck off
>>
>>26855136
Well, Malva's in the next episode so there's that.
I actually wouldn't be surprised if the punk guy was working for Malva.
>>
>>26855147
Perhaps, the guy is working for TF yes(considering the Furfrou trimming and all), but when all is said and done I wonder if there'll be any repercussion of Malva being a TF member.
>>
>>26855147
>Alan told Malva about a trainer who got him all excited and she wanted to test him
>>
File: Laughing masketta mon.gif (205KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing masketta mon.gif
205KB, 500x430px
>>26854196
>All those kiddies that are new to Pokémon will start teaching Cut to everything they can
>Wonder why they lose while using what they believe is the strongest move ever from watching the anime
>>
Would you be hype if Ash wins and becomes some kind off celeb followed by timeskip (with new protag)?
>>
File: IMG_20160623_202622.jpg (104KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160623_202622.jpg
104KB, 540x960px
>>26855137
After movie and league
>>
Anyone else excited for the new dubbed episode tomorow?
>>
>>26854810
XY/XYZ > DP > Kanto > Orange Islands
Everything else is shit and you shouldn't bother with it.
>>
>>26855165
I didn't mean Team Flare, just for Malva specifically kind of like how Lysandre has Alan as his attack dog.
>>
>>26855170
Holy shit yes
>>
>>26855170
Yes. While fame wasn't precisely in his calculations it means he achieved something.
>>
>>26855172
That's what Zygarde's for, to preview Alola.
>>
>>26855178
>Kanto
>better than Orange Islands
>no Hoenn or Battle Frontier in sight
Nice try
>>
>>26855170
It's all I ever wanted.

>>26855199
>Hoenn
>Good
>>
>>26855178
XY imo ain't better than DP. And I'm a big fan of XY.

Weak rivals and Ash running a one-pokemon team in XY seals the deal in DP's favour.
>>
File: 1350868561554.jpg (24KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1350868561554.jpg
24KB, 300x225px
>>26855173
>Watching the dub post-4kids
>>
>>26855169
>mfw I threw some guy's strategy off in Doubles because of Cut one time
>>
>>26854786
Its a shame they didn't do more with them. They're so well suited together.
>>
File: Carlos.jpg (17KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos.jpg
17KB, 210x240px
>>26855236
You mean you cut their predictions in half
>>
>>26855173
Of course not.
>>
>>26855181
I wonder, if TF's behind the league how Lysandre will take Alan competing in the league? Could he see it as an unexpected convenience?

>>26855242
Like brother and sister.
>>
>>26855242
Doesn't that mean they weren't well suited then Soniman?
>>
>>26855221
I can also deconstruct your arguments (and point out the hypocrisy) but I'm too sleepy.
>>
>>26855270
Brother-sister love is one of the purest forms of love there are in anime. Especially if it is between an imouto and her onii-chan.
>>
>>26855292
Shut up, Eureka.
>>
>>26855292
That's only if they're blood related.
>>
>>26854131
sounds good
>>
Kalos league

>Semi finals already by the third episode
>Ash's "big" fight is against a beginner trainer. Yes, Ash, with several regions worth of experience, biggest hurdle to overcome in this league is a fucking noob trainer
>Greninja used as the ace in every single fight
>Max one episode of Iwane, and Nishiyan/Ohashi only partially animate the Shota fight

This shit is never beating DP's league.
>>
>tfw you could tell it's the same poster spouting the same things
>>
>>26855329
>tfw you always post these meta posts thinking they mean anything
>>
>>26855329
hey, at least they're consistent

they think padding the length of an arc is good because that saga had that longest filler and will gather pitchforks if you say so in front of them
>>
>>26855376
What
>>
>>26855317
Shota isn't exactly a noob though.

He's like a prodigy.
>>
File: wincest.png (286KB, 600x660px) Image search: [Google]
wincest.png
286KB, 600x660px
>>26855323
>>
File: 1466502571605.png (1MB, 1536x960px) Image search: [Google]
1466502571605.png
1MB, 1536x960px
>>26853797
Wait a minute, that Magearna.
It's previous form was golden colored. The current present form now is colored silver. It lives in an environment where technology is very advanced. Guys, I know what's going on. It's happening.
>>
>>26855407
Not really, he's just a quick learner. Ash biggest fight in the league is to a first timer. It feels kinda weak. Nothing like Ash's biggest fights being against Gary and Paul, who also studied him like Shota.
>>
>>26855384
DP has one of the longest filler between two gyms and certain faggots think it's a good thing.

>>26855470
>not alain
>>
>>26855449
Gold and Silver Re-Remakes?
>>
>>26855470
I know exactly what you mean but Shota is anything but a noob and even Steven acknowledges his potential.
>>
File: 1386629134734.png (1016KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1386629134734.png
1016KB, 1600x1600px
>>26855449
MAGEARNA -IS- THE GS BALL, YOU'VE HEARD IT HERE FIRST.
>>
>>26855470
No his big fight is against Alan, and anyway he's defeating Shota before that, you ought to shit on people like Tierno and probably others that got beaten by him.
>>
>>26854282
>feeling bad For Shota

I don't. I'd rather he lose than have Ash lose to a fucking novice.
>>
File: 1466034767171.jpg (150KB, 1024x940px) Image search: [Google]
1466034767171.jpg
150KB, 1024x940px
>>26855410
>>
>>26855317

>"beginner trainer"

Shota is that autistic kid who grinds for perfect IVs and trains for EVs after finding out what those terms are on the Internet. He got fucking rekt early on and then became a pure numbers game fag as a result.

Instead of embracing Ash's philosophy he embraced min-maxing his Pokemon so I can understand him wrecking Ash there.

Ash will be the one to show him he's an autist.
>>
>>26854444
Nice quad quads

I'm also surprised Chimchar hadn't evolved by the 7th gym
>>
Ash dies at the league finals
>>
File: Ash after the league finals.png (276KB, 759x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ash after the league finals.png
276KB, 759x1200px
>>
>>26855521
Bad touch.
>>
>>26854488
>Ash fighting DiantHa
>Fight gets intense
>Passes out from over-reliance on synch
>Loses by default
>WELP TIME TO START OVER IN ALOLA, SO LONG GRENIGGER AND THANKS FOR ALL THE BRAIN DAMAGE!
>>
>>26854778
Durarara and devil was a part timer are good ones.
>>
>>26855567

>implying they will get rid of Naruto froggie after he won 1st in the poll and is more popular than Pikachu and Lucario combined

They are gonna milk this shit, I would be surprised if they dumped Greninja after the poll results and toy sales.
>>
>>26855221
>weak rivals
>literallt the strongest rival yet

Why did DPfags become so cancerous? They didn't have to make up shit before and would actually have a discussion.
>>
>>26855479
Yes, and it's called Goldilver Remastered.
>>
>>26855474
>everything that's not a gym is filler
>>
>>26855603
XY had no real rivals until Shota and then later on Alan. About 70% of XY had Ash with no strong rival to compete against.
>>
>>26855567
Him fighting Diantha implies he wins the league. Which is all we can ask for.
>>
>>26855532
But Trevor's the actual autist though.
>>
>>26855532
So he's a friendly version of Paul?
>>
>>26855340
No, it's just to mock your autism, stale.
>>
>>26855563
It's not bad if they consent.

>>26855497
Shut up. There's no way he's alive at this point of time. How can you even make up lies and slander my name like that?
>>
>>26855603
There's been an influx of newfags acting like there has to be some sort of split between people that like XY and people that like DP lately.
>>
>>26855624
And? It just shows how much better Ash actually is and that he had the experience to back it up. Alan is the most developed rival yet and the strongest.
>>
Articuno when?
>>
>>26855567
If he can beat Alan and survive Perfect Zygarde, Diantha will be a pushover, at this point you'll have to wonder if she'll dare to battle him even.
>>
>>26855648 #
Yea, I don't like it. Before you would have a nice discussion about ups and downs about both series. Now we have ~2 DPfags making shit up and acting damage control for literally no reason.
>>
>>26855660
Charizard Vs. Articuno happened in AG, that's why the writers had no need to show Articuno in XY.
>>
>>26855660
> Alans 3rd pokemon
>>
>Greninja use cut!
>2 seconds delay
>other pokemon literally explodes
l0l
>>
>>26855676
>yfw Alain's mons are all either black or blue.
>>
>>26855603
Obviously doesn't mean it like that. Weak rivals in the sense of their interactions with Ash which are few and far between, and just plain uninteresting when they do happen. Shota especially is a boring character with not much of a personality.
>>
File: 20160616_1799640.jpg (104KB, 1053x594px) Image search: [Google]
20160616_1799640.jpg
104KB, 1053x594px
Some underrated waifu material last episode. She needed more screentime -- at least CotD status.
>>
>>26855676
>Luchabro fulfills his destiny and defeats Ice Mordecai with a high jump kick to its neck
>>
>>26855691
>older than Bonnie
>somehow acts more childish than her
How?
>>
>>26855637

>everyone i don't like is stale
>>
>>26855650
>Alan is the most developed rival yet and the strongest.

Alan's been interacting with Ash for 2 episodes mate. 2. That makes him pretty much the least developed rival of all time.
>>
>>26855705
If only she had a backstory (and the associated screentime) to explain that. And maybe some character development via Action Girl antics.
>>
>>26855636

Pretty much. Paul had the edge factor but Shota is actually friendly, just a battle autist. He actually cares for his Pokemon enough not to treat them like tools, but autistic enough that he will literally write down exactly how to counter each opponent's Pokemon in extreme detail and pick out an exact team to counter their Pokemon. Most trainers in the show don't go to such lengths to win battles, not even battle junkies like Alain (who has more of a brute force/endurance strategy).
>>
>>26855676
Well Ash only brought Pikachu and Greninja to the league so Ash vs Alan will be a fair 2v2 match
>>
>>26855732
Shota is so fucking bad in comparison. All you can do is laugh at the garbage rivals we've been getting in BW and XY.
>>
File: Carlos.png (65KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos.png
65KB, 300x240px
>>26855249
>>
>>26855767
What the fuck do you want out of a rival then? Gary and Paul represented the two extremes. The former being the cocky/mocking rival and the latter being the battle-centric no-nonsense and cold rival.

Aside from that we get the usual friendly rivals and now we have Shota, the first rival who wants to learn from Ash and comes across as an apprentice. And Alan is basically just another strong rival.
>>
>>26855690
>Shota
>no personality

>Alan vs Ash 2
>uninteresting

Why do you make shit up? Can't you actually have an actual discussion.
>>
>>26855725
>literally has his own series

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>26855839
>ME specials
>not about Alan
Are you?
>>
>>26855691
She reminds me of someone, but I can't place her.
>>
>>26855839
Rivalry = the act of competing (against each other). There's none if that in a fucking solo series you moron.
>>
The week before XY&Z34 will be worse isn't?
>>
>>26855691
Only good thing about that episode, except the ED.
>>
>>26855839
Actually, disregard my post (>>26855872), I suck cocks.
>>
File: They see your dick.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
They see your dick.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>>26855904
>>
>>26855822
Shota is a generic friendly rival. Not to mention a beginner, which is another no-no. He's just not an interesting character, which is the problem with him. I've never in XY felt "wow, I cannot wait for Ash to interact with Shota again".

Paul and Barry were both rival characters where I actually looked forward to having them show up. They had interesting personalities and interactions with Ash. Lightyears difference from what we get with Shota. And Alan has only met up with Ash two times, I'd hardly call him a rival even.
>>
File: Slut.png (587KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Slut.png
587KB, 1280x720px
>>26855911
>girl sees your dick
>she doesn't hold her skirt down when falling
>>
>>26855885
I said developed rival not the rivalry you fucking retard.
>>
>>26855963
>legs raised
Bet she was the festival bicycle.
>>
>>26855941
I find Shota interesting exactly because he's the first rival who really looks up to Ash and learns from him. This is the first time a rival looked up at Ash as the experienced trainer, rather than Ash being either the rookie or just a friendly rival like the way Tierno views him.
>>
>>26855941

I couldn't stand Barry. When he wasn't busy sucking Paul's dick, he was just being a loud and annoying asshat in general. He wasn't even a very good trainer, trying to be like Paul and failing miserably at it.
>>
>>26854956
Accurate.
>>
>>26855976
Don't be so mean to her, she did nothing wrong.
>>
>>26855992
Accurate except the part where you put who has the evidence and who doesn't.
>>
>>26856005
But really though, her name is "Girl". I don't know if that's better or worse than Swanna girl.
>>
>>26855980
Barry was the energetic rival done right.
>>
>>26855896
It'll just get worse once the league begins.
>>
>>26856022
I wish Bianca was done better. And I wanted Ash to fuck her big ass.
>>
>>26856049
Now Bianca was a true slut.
>>
>>26856049
Meant to quote >>26856023
>>
>>26856049
>And I wanted Ash to fuck her big ass.
While you sit in the corner and jerk off?
>>
>>26855474
If you actually look through the DP episode list between the 7th and 8th Gym, you would see it had tons of important episodes and not just filler:

- Chimchar evolving twice
- Ash Vs. Paul 6 on 6
- Hunter J's last solo appearance before the Galactic finale
- Charon and Looker debut
- Team Galactic finale itself
- Dawn's last few Contests
- Dawn's Grand Festival (it was before the 8th Gym)
- Gible's capture
- Dawn getting new pokemon
- Brandon the Pyramid King returning
- Lyra arc

etc.

Sure there was some filler, but to say a lot of important events didn't happen there is just wrong.
>>
>>26856076
>- Lyra arc
That wasn't all that important.
>>
>>26856086
Dawn got Cyndaquil in that arc at least.
>>
>>26856086
>Lyra wanted Ash's dick

Would have been a fun pairing
>>
>>26856095
More like Lyra wanted dick but was unsure on which one to get, ultimately she went for Khoury when she realized it was going to be at her disposal at all times.
>>
>>26856062
Hey, she had a nice ass.

Unlike Dawn.
>>
How can they pull a Kubo on the League/Flare arc?
>>
File: Lyra_Badges[1].png (792KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Lyra_Badges[1].png
792KB, 1280x720px
>>26856116
>"Hey Dane look at my badges, would you believe I only had to suck cock for one of them? The other one well.... It was a complicated story."
>>
>>26853887
Not surprised if a Mexican made this, it seriously reeks of Mexican.
>>
File: HEY DANE.png (96KB, 263x218px) Image search: [Google]
HEY DANE.png
96KB, 263x218px
>>26856146
>>
>>26856146
Which one's cock did she suck, though?
>>
>>26854956
lel
>>
>>26856182
Mine.
>>
>>26856182
>implying there were two male gym leaders
>>
>>26855242
Didn't do more with them? The Ash/Dawn dynamic is literally the most focused on Ash/main girl dynamic in the series. The only thing it lacked was shipped.

Ash spent more time interacting with Dawn than any other female.
>>
File: 4555643.jpg (32KB, 356x360px) Image search: [Google]
4555643.jpg
32KB, 356x360px
Why are they so cute?
>>
>>26855976
She won the grand prize. Specifically, cuddling.
>>
>>26856182
All of them.
>>
>>26856227
Back when DP was airing I remember Pokeshippers getting jealous of Ash/Dawn's bond, similar to the way they try to downplay Amourshipping now. The way they tried to ship Dawn with Paul to keep her away from Ash was just as bad as Geekchic now.
>>
>>26856222
What they did with them was pretty much go out of their way to show friendship.
>>
>>26856182
I think the story is self-explanatory.

>>26856227
Because guy with his rule 63 counterpart look cute when they get along like brother and sister.
>>
>>26856222
>>26856243
Hello Scott how has your day been?
>>
Ash/Dawn were closer than Ash/Serena.
>>
I wonder if the last or penultimate Kalos episode will be the gang receiving the Heroes of Kalos award. Looks like we won't be getting a return to the battle maison now, no grand duke Ash is a shame.
>>
>>26856267
>Soniman still mad about what happened in Snowbelle City
>>
>>26856267
This.
>>
>>26856278
It was nice, but the scene of the staring showed the difference in feelings. Serena was romantic, Ash was platonic
>>
File: 1466751691905[1].gif (419KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1466751691905[1].gif
419KB, 500x281px
>>26856267
>>
File: 546jgcf.gif (314KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
546jgcf.gif
314KB, 500x281px
>>26856298
>>
>>26856278
And pretending everything reduces to a scene like the three episodes didn't happen.
>>
>>26856296
It didn't and the staring actually drove home that Serena's the one having Ash push through.
>>
>>26856164
Yeah it was made by a mexican. Just like that petition online asking Serena to stay
>>
File: Mizu Spin.webm (871KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Mizu Spin.webm
871KB, 640x360px
>>26854142
>>
File: BuVov27.png (211KB, 320x435px) Image search: [Google]
BuVov27.png
211KB, 320x435px
Please lets stop the fight of which season was better. In the end of the day we all like the Pokemon Anime.
>>
If you think XY is better than DP, then let me tell you:

Your opinion is WRONG.
>>
>>26856360
I agree DP is still the peak of the Pokemon Anime tho
>>
>>26856376

XY is better, only DPfags disagree.
>>
>>26856360
I don't get why the writers even bothered to give Ash a Gible so late in DP. It was obvious by then it was too late to do anything with it and Ash already had a full team.

What was the point?
>>
>>26856414
That didn't stop Ash of using him in two battles for the League. You know unlike XY Ash who only uses Greninja
>>
>>26856146
>being his 5th region
you have to admit even if Ash didn't win the leagues. Its impressive how Ash was still progressing much faster than all the game trainer counterparts
>>
>>26856435
Tell me more about the Kalos league, time-travelling shitposter-kun.
>>
File: DcfTC8p[1].png (315KB, 487x361px) Image search: [Google]
DcfTC8p[1].png
315KB, 487x361px
>>26856435
>>
I he replying to himself again, or is someone being retarded enough to shit up the thread by arguing with him?
If it's the latter, stop.
>>
>>26856357
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM4IE2rOHHw
>>
>>26856463
I just can't get over how skilled Ash is now. Thinking back to all the past trainers Ash lost to or even beat in leagues...he would steamoll through all of them now.
>>
This is two regions now where he's preferred to use only his regional catches in the league and where none of his older Pokemon have been used bar Charizard.

Is it time to accept we're never seeing them again outside flashback and 'returning home' episodes and that we've reached the point where Ash simply has too many Pokemon.
>>
>>26856495
Stop asking this "replying to himself" question dumbass.

Why do you always feel the need to ask this?
>>
>>26856511
Well, if it's actually some newfag sitting there responding to him, it hopefully gets across the message that he's responding to bait and helping the shitposter shit up the thread.
>>
Can somebody please post the XY anime watching guide. I need it for a friend.
>>
>>26854797
>>26856556
>>
>>26856556
Here >>26854797
>>
>>26856565
>>26856572
Thanks. Should have lurked first.
>>
>>26854444
The difference in animation and quality is insane.
>>
>>26856595

It took me a long time to notice XY has a conspicuous lack of stock footage and speed lines during battles.
>>
File: smiling serena for subs.png (924KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smiling serena for subs.png
924KB, 1280x720px
Posting best girl for subs.
>>
>>26856595
Not a fair comparison comparing Iwane to non-Iwane, especially in a battle setting
>>
File: trigger warning.jpg (980KB, 1024x6623px) Image search: [Google]
trigger warning.jpg
980KB, 1024x6623px
>>26856625
More or less.
>>
File: 1465956237.jpg (43KB, 493x598px) Image search: [Google]
1465956237.jpg
43KB, 493x598px
>>26856631
>>
>>26856676
Again, responding to something not ship related with shipping. Do not do this.
>>
File: 1452538299606.jpg (295KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1452538299606.jpg
295KB, 1600x1200px
>>26856709
More shipping, you say? Coming right up.
>>
>>26856625
It still has a lot of stock footage, it's just that they change up the backgrounds nowadays instead of using stock, so it's much less noticeable.
>>
>>26856676
bless you for this picture anon
>>
>>26856709
No, look closer, there're things that look like stock footage of sorts, like the Pikachu Iron Tail(which is probably the most blatant). Sure it isn't as a common as with previous series, but it exists.

Also I'm just lazy to cut and crop the image.
>>
>>26856676
>that samefagging between Ash and Serena when using Pikachu
>animators decided to spend some of the budget altering some of the details
>>
>>26856730
Pikachu's Electro Ball and Fennekin's Flamethrower were the most annoying to me.
>>
>>26856744

I just assumed it was a conscious decision to utilize the same footage. It's like what happened during the gym battle with Clemont where they deliberately reenact the battle between Bunnelby and Pikachu.
>>
>>26856729
Cute.
>>
>>26855705
Well, Bonnie is surprisingly mature and level-headed for her age.
>>
XY is overrated. Elements of it are great (group chemistry, gym battles, animation) but a number of important elements suck (all the teams, rivals, failure of continuity with anything prior to XY, the whole Serena arc, Satoshi Geckouga) so I do find people praising it to high heaven, best series EVER .etc rather over the top.
>>
>>26856781
underrated
>>
File: kouga.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
kouga.webm
3MB, 800x450px
The end is near
>>
>>26856823
Why were his red spots shining?
>>
I FUCKING HATE GRENINJA BEING SHOVED DOWN OUR THROATS. THAT LITTLE SHIT CAN FUCK OFF WITH ITS FUCKING CUT
>>
>>26856781
Only thing overrated about XY is Serena.
>>
>>26856836
Okay milfi
>>
>>26856833
Is this what Lucario haters used to feel back in the DP days?
>>
>>26856781
Only thing underrated about XY is Tierno
>yfw da Tierno wins da Serena
>>
File: youropinion.jpg (74KB, 394x406px) Image search: [Google]
youropinion.jpg
74KB, 394x406px
>>26856781
>all of the teams
I'd rather have condensed teams that give all of the Pokemon personality than people just catching Pokémon to have them. And even then, Ash has a pretty well developed team of fully evolved Pokémon + Pikachu. The development hasn't been uniform, but everyone's gotten some. Really, only Clemont has suffered this part, but that's really only after the Gym Battle.

>rivals

Anyone other than Shota/Alan should be discarded, but Shota and Alan are both great rivals who approach a rivalry with Ash in two different ways: Shota's a younger trainer with a lot of potential (like Ash himself) who threatens to overtake him, and Alan is a rival who will do whatever he has to to become stronger (selling out his original aim of research to become a dog for Lysandre). They're not as omnipresent as Paul but desu I feel like we needed the growth and reestablishment for Ash after BW before he had to deal with actual threats. Speaking of

>failure of continuity with anything prior to XY
Off the top of my head, there's at least four previous references (Dawn's Piplup, Meowth's affection for a Glameow, Mitsuhoney, Dunsparce). I guess you wanted an Iris Cameo though?

>the whole Serena arc
pic related. I loved seeing Serena's growth and change over the series. She's easily the most changed companion character from her beginning to the present.

>Satoshi Geckouga
The only ways this will suck is if it literally just becomes "a Mega that's not really a Mega" so Ash can fight on level with them and Greninja gets Oak'd at the end of Kalos.
>>
Tierno did nothing wrong.
>>
Trova did nothing wrong
>>
>>26856869
Why would anyone ever be under the impression that Tierno had done anything wrong?
>>
>>26856860
Dunsparce isn't a reference, it's just Omode using the same "this is the tsuchinoko Pokemon" thing again. Makes more sense if you know what a tsuchinoko is.
>>
>>26856860
>Ash has a pretty well developed team of fully evolved Pokémon + Pikachu.

Ash is running a one-pokemon team consisting of Greninja. I would not call that a well developed team
>>
File: ASHita no Joe.png (159KB, 1859x733px) Image search: [Google]
ASHita no Joe.png
159KB, 1859x733px
Do you remember this???

Sickyboy, I summon you ASAP!
>>
>>26856869
>>26856871
Sana pls
>>
File: ggstuy5.gif (2MB, 332x215px) Image search: [Google]
ggstuy5.gif
2MB, 332x215px
>>26856860
>Shota and Alan are both great rivals
>>
>>26856836

Less overrated than the Sinnoh dyke though. I think Dawn is waaaay too overrated. She's even a less developed and static character compared to Serena.
>>
File: 1455580817949.png (803KB, 1360x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1455580817949.png
803KB, 1360x1440px
>>26856886
Just going to ignore all the other Pokemon development there, are ye?

Might as well ignore you too.
>>
File: pika.onvern.webm (269KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
pika.onvern.webm
269KB, 1024x576px
>>26856886
>>
>>26856833

He's our messiah. Pikachu deserves all the hate because he made Ash lose 3 leagues!!
>>
>>26856902
Yeah because Serena who is nothing more than a useless background character for the majority of the region is so well developed
>>
>>26856357
Any more webms?
>>
>>26856886

The best developed team because it has almost every mon in its final stage, you moron. Sinnoh team still had 2 NFE (Buizel and Gible. The latter was very underdeveloped too)
>>
>>26856886
You only started watching at XY&Z, right? Or are you pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>26856933
>The best developed team because it has almost every mon in its final stage, you moron.

That doesn't matter much when Ash is only using one of them
>>
File: League Henshin.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
League Henshin.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>26856932
>>
>>26856941
Do you even watch this thing?
>>
File: XBurner.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
XBurner.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>26856932
>>26856943
>>
>>26856956
No, I just come here to shitpost and get replies.

Works like a charm in the summer.
>>
>>26856376

You're a fuckin shitposter if you think DP is better than XY
>>
>>26856956
Ash has used Greninja as his star Pokemon in every trainer battle in XYZ. So yes, I do watch it.
>>
>>26856963
you're a bad guy, anon, don't be stale
>>
>>26856972
>You're a fuckin shitposter if you think XY is better than DP

Fixed that for you. You're welcome.
>>
File: get comfy.png (300KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
get comfy.png
300KB, 640x360px
Why does the weekend always come earlier in these lands, /padg/?

In any case, grab a cup of tea and stay comfy. It'll only get worse once the league starts.
>>
>>26856963

Both Pikachu and Talonflame had victories in the last gym battle. Ash isn't abusing of Ashninja. It has the most focus because of plot.
>>
>>26856977
>he's only using one of them
>wait, no, I meant he's the star of the battles

I bet you also want >muh charizard back.
>>
>>26856997
This isn't weekend, anon. It's summer.
>>
>>26856941
>le 'Ash only uses Greninja' meme

Greninja's last battling appearance was the Gym Battle where both Talonflame and Pikachu got KOs. He was being a shitty kid with a new toy during the "Ash-Greninja" arc (Alan, Diantha, Shota, Wulfric) but that's never been his way. Heck, Greninja's only been used in 5/10 Gym Battles in Kalos. Compare that to Talonflame's 9 and Pikachu's 6 and Hawlucha's 5. Only Noivern and Goodra have less for obvious reasons.

I don't know who's trying to say this until it's true, but it never will be.
>>
>>26856991
I think AG > DP
>>
>>26856977
>hurr durr being used last means every other matchup doesn't matter
Hawlucha got a win during the first Wulfric battle while Ash Greninja got rekt by a regular Avalugg who had already battled two opponents, who was the star there?
>>
Because the kids have summer break and can shitpost. Like that underage anon trying fish replies. The anti shitposter shitposter will just btfo him like always anyway.
>>
>>26856988
>>26857011
Keep the (you)s coming, despite the fact I already said I was a shitposter.

Jesus, how stupid can summerfags be?
>>
>>26856958
>Both have 3 pokemon left
>Starts with Greninja?
But why?
>>
>>26857020
Even moreso, the first battle vs Alan and the one vs Diantha were obviously 1v1 where the challengers obviously wanted to see Ash-Greninja's power.
>>
>>26857020
Who cares about Talonflame and Pikachu taking down fodder Pokemon like Bergmite and a de-powered Avalugg.

Taking down the opponents ace is what matters and where the hype is at - and that's what Greninja has been doing every time for months now, not letting any of Ash's other Pokemon get these big wins.
>>
>>26857060
Furfrou guy must've pissed him off or something.
>>
>>26857060
Do we even know if it's from the start? We only guess because you can see the pokeballs on the big screen.
>>
>>26857060
Because his opponent started with his Mega?
>>
>>26857060
Tomohisa Sako got so drunk on power he not only managed to go from being a fan to taking over the song department of the anime in the span of one year, now he's trascended reality and has become a character in the anime itself. Ash needs to take him down a peg.
>>
>>26857086
Admit it, you're jealous as fuck.
>>
>he's underage
>he's a summerfag
>he's spending his time shitposting in an anime thread on 4chim

Can you even get to a lower point in life? Feels good knowing you're better.
>>
>>26857060
More AshGreninja pandering so the japanese kids will buy its plushie
>>
>>26857098
Who wouldn't? But I'm also not nearly talented nor homo enough to be like him.
>>
>>26857070
Because the frog is Ash's own ace, by far, the strongest pokemon in his team. And Megas are more overpowered in the anime than in the games, except Korrina's Mega Lucario for some reason, and most aces in this region are Megas, so Ashninja is the only thing Ash has to counter them.

And even though Korrina's Lucario was weak enough to be defeated by her grandpa's Lucario, it still took Fletchinder, Hawlucha and Pikachu to defeat it.
>>
>>26857113
That plushie is cool as fuck
>>
I feel like every pokemon apart from Noivern got plenty of development in XY. Hawlucha especially. And Talonflame was in 9 gym battles. More than any other pokemon besides pikachu. Plus it had the two best evolutions in the series. This is Greninja's time to shine since neither froakie or frogadier got the focus like treecko/grovyle or chimchar/monferno got since they were in the spotlight then while in XY the spotlight was very evenly distrubated. Now they must have so much focus on greninja so Ash-greninja doesn't come off as a big asspull.
>>
File: Volcanion the plushie.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Volcanion the plushie.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
Speaking of plushies, holy shit I want this.
>>
>>26857060
It appears that Pikachu gets injured prior to the battle and that pisses Ash off so he decides to rush through the battle using Greninja.

We angry Syncro now.
>>
>>26857128
This. Only Noivern got the shaft in all of this, and that's because it was a baby Pokemon whose evolution came so late in the series.

Though, it may get some good moments in the League.
>>
>>26857116
Korrina's Mega Lucario was not weak, Korrina is just a shit trainer.
>>
>>26857128
Talonflame is the worst.... ram your opponent with Flame Charge. Ram your opponent with Flame Charge. Ram your opponent with Steel wing. Ram your opponent with Flame Charge.

There's no Pokemon with a more boring moveset among Ash's entire arsenal of mons.

Fuck that bird.
>>
>>26857143
According to the preview, it makes sense
>>
>>26857164
>forgetting Braivo Birdo
>>
>>26857197
Never uses it
>>
>>26857164
>Fuck that bird.
Bravest ballerina is not for lewd.
>>
>>26857164
Fuck off summershit
>>
>>26857142
Let's be frank here: you just want to put your dick in Volvanion's hole.
>>
File: tumblr_o7b8hedPnK1uxuhlto1_1280.jpg (81KB, 600x1105px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7b8hedPnK1uxuhlto1_1280.jpg
81KB, 600x1105px
>after winning the Kalos league, and using up all his strength with Ash-Greninja, Delia decides to take Ash on vacation to Alola
>arriving there, Ash encounters new Pokemon, and feels a desire to explore the region
>regardless of his mother's vacation ideas, he decides to take up the Alola gym challenge
>>
>>26857164
>implying Talonflame is a bird
>>
ded
>>
>>26857143
>he's still mad after the battle
>Serena gives him a cooldown hug
>>
>>26857293
>Capris
It's shit.
>>
>>26857293
Sure, why not? As long as this means that Delia is around and shows up semi-regularly.
>>
based Lapras returning for Alola?
>>
>>26857369
No.
>>
>>26857293
>Delia
>not Serena
>>
>>26857379
Who?
>>
File: why is she so perfect.jpg (70KB, 467x406px) Image search: [Google]
why is she so perfect.jpg
70KB, 467x406px
>>26857293
That's how bw started, how dreadful.
>>
File: sure is tiring being best mom.png (2MB, 1598x858px) Image search: [Google]
sure is tiring being best mom.png
2MB, 1598x858px
>>26857293
Can't complain about more Delia.
>>
>>26857369
Yes.
>>
>>26857423
Oh yeah, it kinda did. I mean a full-on vacation, though.
>>
>>26857423
That's how SM would start too.
>>
>>26857401
Clemont pls.
>>
>>26857508
Serena pls. Go back yashios studio.
>>
>>26857568
Serena won't confess to Ash will she?
>>
>>26857164
To be fair, her movements can be interesting sometimes, like the twirl she does during the battle with korrina.
>>
>>26857577
>her
>she
>>
>>26857574
She will
>>
>>26857589
you forgot your trip pomf
>>
>>26857568
Bait-kun pls. Serena's been traveling with Ash all this time.
>>
>>26857574
She will, or if you follow the curve balls, Ash does it.
>>
>>26857568
>implying Serena's even been in Yashio's studio
Clemont pls go.
>>
>>26857369
Maybe.
>>
File: don't hurt my bird.jpg (49KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
don't hurt my bird.jpg
49KB, 375x375px
>>26857164
Fuck you. Talonflame best bird.

>loyal as fuck
>brave as fuck
>would literally die for Ash against Molters who tried to kill them all
>had the best evolutions in the whole anime history
>been in 7/8 gyms, did well in all of them

desu senpai i would want an Ash-Talonflame instead pepe, but i'm ok with pepe
>>
>>26857780
This. Talonflame had easily the best evolution.
>>
>>26857780
How would an Ash-Hawlucha had looked like?
>>
File: 1434931069640.jpg (26KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
1434931069640.jpg
26KB, 512x287px
>Ash gets Synchro with all his Pokémons
>this is how he becomes not simply a Pokémon Master, but also the first Pokémon Druid
>>
>>26857799
Who cares about its evolution when its battlestyle is boring as fuck
>>
we need a new bread
>>
>>26855767
>>26855941
I love how all you can say are "he's bad!" without eve explaining why

he's not even generic when we haven't seen the same traits on other rivals
>>
New bred:
>>26858018
>>26858018
>>26858018
>>
>>26855822
>>26857947
Not the guy, and I don't hate shota.

But his skills as a trainer isn't as impressive as Gary or Paul. Rather Ash hardly learns anything from facing him. As a rival I'd expect someone to be the same skill level both learning from each other to become great.

Right now, Alan is the one worthy of being Ash's main rival considering they are closely equal in skill and knowledge. I don't consider shota to be Ash's best rival because he is more of a student to ash.
>>
>>26858037
that's because Ash is the one teaching Shota anon
>>
>>26858037
also

>Gary

what

nigga the purpose of Gary is to show he was a shithead

he didn't git gud until the tailend of johto
>>
>>26858037
>But his skills as a trainer isn't as impressive as Gary
Shota's actually more impressive than Gary.
Thread posts: 480
Thread images: 90

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.