[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whose exited for the kalos anime to finally end?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (173KB, 284x266px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
173KB, 284x266px
I sure am! Amoura shipping will finally end!!!
>>
File: 1461579133440.png (123KB, 385x417px) Image search: [Google]
1461579133440.png
123KB, 385x417px
>implying Serena won't go to alola with ash
>>
>>26847665
>Thinking she will
>>
>>26847681
>Being this much of a faggot in your own thread
>Not providing any evidence to prove me otherwise
>inb4 "b-b-buh you have to prove yourself therefore I don't have to say anything"
>>
I 'll be excited only when the anime in general finally end or ash dies
>>
File: 1466645857847-1.png (188KB, 339x464px) Image search: [Google]
1466645857847-1.png
188KB, 339x464px
>>26847640
Only reason I want Serena to go is because she'll tag along as well. Unless Serena pulls a disgusting ash and leaves her mons in kalos.
>>
>>26847640
Excited, no. I DO want them ALL to BTFO, though. The things they have so desperately clung to in order to continue watching are so foolish. I want them all to die. Maybe then people will finally realize how stupid they all are.
>>
>>26847803
You look like those people
>>
>>26847640
>exited

Fuck off underage spicshit
>>
>>26847803
Hows the 'tism anon?
>>
>>26847640
>Ash loses the championship
>Ash ditches Greninja and Serena
>Bonnie and Dedenne stop being recurring characters
There's gonna be blood on the streets when this season ends and it'll be fun to watch.
>>
i kinda like the following thought

>serena, citro & eureka stay in kalos
>citro does his gym job and eureka supports him (kinda like in the game or so)
>serena goes to... i forgot the name, but the former kalos queen and works with her
>millefeui smells her chance
>she goes with satoshi to alola ...and then he travels with two girls

could be interesting ...at least more millefeui
the best kalos girls needs more screentime
>>
I just want Bonnie and the other faggot to leave
Serena sucks but she's tolerable
>>
>>26847640

me!
>>
>>26848206
Serena is the worst in xy, millefeui should be the main girl and not that sereshit
>>
Isn't Ash about to get to finals very soon, yet there's a bunch of Kalos episodes still in the pipeline after? Are we about to get the typical anime season ending or is this show about to get weird with it?
>>
>>26848187
You should stop posting. Your weaboo is showing. Get help.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.