[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun and Moon info

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: pokemon_sun_moon.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_sun_moon.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
hi guys, so due to a recent opotunty I had, I managed to get a few little bits of Sun and Moon information

- Yungoos's evolution is called Hungoos, from hungry and mongoose.

- There is a reason they didn't show Yungoos's pokedex at E3 is because its pokedex entry specifically states the name of another Pokemon (the one that's stated to have an explosive population).

- The Radiant sun phase of Solgaleo and the Full moon phase of Lunala are based on day and night. Radiant sun activates during the day for Solgaleo and powers up it attacks. Same for Lunala but for night time, hence why in the trailer Solgaleo is shown during the day and Lunala at night.

- The hole fifth move slot thing everyone is talking about isn't a fifth move, its to show held items.
>>
File: 1466638793592.jpg (118KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1466638793592.jpg
118KB, 1600x900px
>>26845478
>>
>>26845478
>Sun and Moon info
>Common fucking sense*

Ftfy
>>
>There is a reason they didn't show Yungoos's pokedex at E3 is because its pokedex entry specifically states the name of another Pokemon (the one that's stated to have an explosive population).

You know I can actually see this being legit. I doubt they'd hide Yungoos' entry for something we already know like a Rattata for example.
>>
>>26845478
>There is a reason they didn't show Yungoos's pokedex at E3 is because its pokedex entry specifically states the name of another Pokemon (the one that's stated to have an explosive population).
Obvious.
>>
>>26845513
This had been determined the day of the presentation. Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>26845513

OP didn't just come up with that. We've all been theorizing precisely that since Yungoos was revealed. It probably is legit, but don't give the credit to OP.
>>
File: 1444693006802.png (341KB, 668x620px) Image search: [Google]
1444693006802.png
341KB, 668x620px
>>26845530
Why so angry?
>>
>>26845478
Here's my take on this.

- Speculation. Purely made up, like Pubble and Koalog's names.

- Common fucking knowledge at this point. A rodent pokemon.

- More speculation, nothing original.

- Taking a side with a pre-existing debate on /vp/

This is what a lazy "leaker" actually looks like.
>>
>>26845558

This is the only true thing you've ever posted.
>>
File: 1464168269860.jpg (82KB, 366x375px) Image search: [Google]
1464168269860.jpg
82KB, 366x375px
>>26845513
>You know I can actually see this being legit
This isn't even a leak, summer.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nex3sgBJm01s7gppx.jpg (54KB, 235x355px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nex3sgBJm01s7gppx.jpg
54KB, 235x355px
>>26845567
I can't even make a syntax error without summerfags projecting
>>
>>26845478
>Hungoos, from hungry and mongoose.
If this were legit /vp/ would never let that name down because "hung" is in it.

This is obvious and has been so since E3.

>The Radiant sun phase of Solgaleo and the Full moon phase of Lunala are based on day and night. Radiant sun activates during the day for Solgaleo and powers up it attacks. Same for Lunala but for night time, hence why in the trailer Solgaleo is shown during the day and Lunala at night.
We've clearly seen them take these "Phases" when doing their signature moves, they aren't a form change they're just like the Override modes for Black and White Kyurem, a small little animation and nothing more.
>>
>>26845478
No, it's called Hungroose
>>
>>26845478
There will be 2 new eevolutions
>>
>>26845478
Stopped reading at "opotunty"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.