[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

please give me tips on how to complete the pokedex in oras.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: nyaa.png (1MB, 640x958px) Image search: [Google]
nyaa.png
1MB, 640x958px
please give me tips on how to complete the pokedex in oras.
>>
>>26843084
gts
>>
>>26843084
throw a pokeball or two
>>
>>26843084
Have at least 2 pairs of Gen 6 games and two 3DS'

This is honestly the best and easiest and not to mention, most convenient way of completing the entire Pokedex
>>
>>26843084
inject :^)
>>
>>26843115
and how should i do that after the patch??!?!?!
>>
>>26843218

You go to the inject thread, and you ask very nicely.
>>
>>26843084
1. Make sure you have plat crown on every route.
2. If you don't: encounter until you do.
3. Mirage islands. All of them.
4. Streetpass everyone to help with 3.
5. Get all the hidden hoops legendaries.
6. *Now* hit the GTS. If all requests on GTS seem unreasonable, refresh a few times.
>>
1. Wonder Trade a lot.
I usually just throw out my competitive breedjects into wonder trade, got my dex up to around 500 just through wonder trading.

2. take a lot of those wonder traded mons and just go nuts on the GTS
trade what you can, ask for what you can't. took me around 6 hours but I got the dex finished minus events. but I was going for the shiny charm anyway instead of full completion.
>>
The GTS. Find a Ditto mirage spot and catch as many Ditto as you can stand. Put up a Ditto asking for something hard to get, like item trade evos or stone evos. While you wait search for random pokemon that are common in XY, do a few trades. Check on your Ditto. Chances are somebody has already traded for it. Then either keep chain trading the mon you just got or keep depositing Ditto. The GTS goes apeshit for Ditto.
>>
>>26843106
>two 3DS
Isn't that a bit excessive? You can just drop those 5 bucks for a year of pokebank and get it all done with one 3ds too.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.