[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People here unironically think that Ash will win the league

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1465147300839.png (70KB, 243x200px) Image search: [Google]
1465147300839.png
70KB, 243x200px
>People here unironically think that Ash will win the league

I know /vp/ is autistic but come on.

Alan will win against Ash again. If Ash wins the series ends, and the anime needs to keep on going forever to make as much money as possible

>"B-but he mastered synchro"

Provide evidence that Ash-Greninja is more powerful than Mega Charizard X.

Oh wait, you can't.

Even if Ash-Greninja does beat Charizard, he has to face Metagross right afterwards, after being worn down a lot.
>>
More than one Pokemon can be used in a League, you know.
>>
>>26840274
Oh he's going to beat Alan. Then lose to bullshit like always
>>
>>26840443
How? He is in the finals with Alan
>>
>>26840471
Tobias shows up on his Darkrai, then uses Mega Rayquaza and Time Dispersed Dialga to beat the shit out of both.
>>
or he could realize just because he actually conquers one region there's still a whole world out there to overcome and keeps challenging on and we get some actual sense of tension come the league that maybe he might win this gen or not

he'll obviously just lose though
>>
>>26840517
this
I have no idea why they keep making him lose when he can win some and just learn about another region to become champion of
>>
>>26840544
Or even Pokemon World Tournament, only people who have won leagues or are some kind of Gym Leader can attend, could be a cool arc
>>
When is this battle?
>>
>>26840517
Thats what happened with Battle Frontier and Orange Islands
So if he does win, it's not without precedence

It can go either way honestly, I'm rooting for a win as part of 20th Anniversary hype
>>
File: dense.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
dense.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>26840274
>If Ash wins the series ends
They've said many times the series would end when he became a master. Winning a league doesn't make him a master.
>Provide evidence that Ash-Greninja is more powerful than Mega Charizard X.
Ash-Greninja was kicking the shit out of Charizard right before Ash passed out. Episodes later he's giving Diantha a run for her money.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf3JrmS7aE8
>>
>>26840274
>People here unironically still watch the anime.

All jokes aside, I'm really am curious about whether or not the writers decide to break his losing streak.
>>
>>26840756
>They've said many times the series would end when he became master.

Proof or it didn't happen.

Also, Becoming a League Champ doesn't make you Master. He still hasn't caught them all, and he still hasn't beaten EVERY national league. Hell, he never even tried to shoot for Kanto League champ again, his home nation's league.

And let's say he does win this...

>The winner gets an all expense paid vacation trip to the tropical paradise of the Alola Region.

And the new story begins.
>>
>>26840793
>Proof or it didn't happen.
Hidaka's interview has him talk about how Ash becoming a master would happen when the series would end. However, Hidaka's interview occurred when he stopped directing Pokemon. DP has Lucian and Cynthia talk about how after winning the leagues you get a chance to challenge the Elite Four and Champion through the Champion's League.

>He still hasn't caught them all
Ash's goal hasn't been to catch them all. In fact the "Gotta Catch'em All" is a westernized slogan. The one in Japan is just "Get Pokemon".

>he still hasn't beaten EVERY national league. Hell, he never even tried to shoot for Kanto League champ again, his home nation's league.
What does that have to do with anything? Ash winning a league doesn't make him a master.
>>
>>26840896
I feel like a good compromise would be Ash wins the Leauge, stops team flare and then gets rekt by Diantha but wins a trip to Alola for his efforts
>>
I'M SO EXCITED FOR ASH TO WIN THE LEAGUE THEN PIKACHU GETS BOPPED BY A LEVEL 5 POPPLIO NEXT SEASON
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.