[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: cp.png (44KB, 1108x350px) Image search: [Google]
cp.png
44KB, 1108x350px
WHY
>>
>>26837089
Because it would require an ounce of effort from GF
>>
>>26837089
Who cares, 100% chance of confusion now.
>>
>>26837089
Because it recording sound is why it was banned in online in Gen 4 and 5. Now you can actually use the damn bird, and Chatter is 100% better now.
>>
>>26837089
It was banned from wifi early on because of the obvious.
>>
>feebas can't evolve from beauty
>sawsbuck can't change according to seasons
fuck you gamefreak.
>>
>>26837152
Anon...I'm not sure how to break it to you, but Feebas can still evolve from beauty
>>
>>26837152
The sawsbuck thing is not that bad since I can have whatever season I want all year
>>
>>26837152
I'm certain I evolved my Feebas through maxing its beauty in ORAS.
>>
>>26837205
how do you change its form?
>>
>>26837285
Import Sawsbuck from Gen V with season you want then breed. Offspring will be parents season.
>>
>>26837089
Because swears and shit.
>>
>NIGGER
>>
>>26837205
>>26837285
I don't see why they didn't just retcon Deerling so it evolved by location, Kalos already has a 4 seasons motif. The idea was staring them right in the dick
>>
>>26837089

Swearing

But to compensate, they buffed it to always cause confusion
>>
>>26837422
So now it just causes swearing instead.
>>
>>26837384
Because then they would either have to do a four seasons theme or keeps seasons in forever for just one mon
>>
Has anyone else here actually used chatter to record a message? It's so low quality and distorted that the feature was pointless to begin with.
>>
>>26837438
>or keeps seasons in forever

Would that be so bad? Gamefreak needs to stop putting in effort for one gen and then going NOPE NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN

If they want to be stagnant just release Red and Blue over and over with a new name and sprites flipped vertically and call it a new pokemon.
>>
>>26837089
>nintendo in charge of keeping interesting things in their games/consoles
general rule of thumb, if anything diverges from the formula it's only a matter of time before they puss out and censor and/or remove it.

reminder that voice communication is still a thing in the PSS
I was calling my friends niggers through my 3DS less than an hour after getting the game, I don't know why a neat mechanic like this got axed.
>>
>>26838679
you are exactly the reason they took it out. Of course they're going to stop idiots like you from using profanity when 6 year olds could be exposed to it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.