[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only people with moderate to severe autism will get mad at this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1466629949066.png (98KB, 200x229px) Image search: [Google]
1466629949066.png
98KB, 200x229px
Only people with moderate to severe autism will get mad at this.
>>
>>26836993
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
That's because only people with moderate to severe autism ever though Pokemon was a hard game to begin with
>>
>>26836993
>type combo revealed before pokemon is caught

we mad
>>
>>26837020
nope, you have to catch it first
or at least see it which means you probably already know the type combo
>>
>>26836993
Don't worry OP, it's just underage Reddit users riding the hate bandwagon simply because it's Pokemon. When SM releases, I guarantee you shit posts upon shit posts will be spewed just to hate on minor little details in the games. This type of shit will last for years.
>>
That's kinda cool
>>
This SHOULDN'T change anything whatsoever for anyone except for:
1. Children
2. Casuals
Note how both people are the two main target audiences for the Pokemon franchise.
If you go to /vp/, you should already have these labels just stored in your mind when you see attack types and the defending pokemon.
>>
mfw i have Actual Autism and literally dont care
>>
>>26837134
autism means something else here
>>
>>26836993
I'm convinced it's 1 guy. The "fem Goodra" from the last forced meme

He really doesn't care, he just wants to erode /v/ and /vp/ mental health
>>
Fire emblem does the same shit
>>
>>26837078
>This SHOULDN'T change anything whatsoever
Except you're now gonna get rekt by noob faggots using full Uber teams in Passerby or Unranked Battle Spot if this ends up becoming a thing in online battling as well
>No more retards using Draco Meteor against your Gardevoir
>No more retards using Shadow Force against your Snorlax
>No more retards using Blast Burn against your Vaporeon
>No more retards using Earthquake against your Gliscor
>>
>>26837749
>Oh no I don't get easy victories from children anymore!

Oh no, I feel so bad for you Steals Candy From Babies Man, true villainy like yours should be rewarded, not have these vigilante fucks come along and ruin your plot for playground domination
>>
>>26836993

I'm oh ok with it.
>>
People who are butthurt over it have simply found something to complain about in a game that otherwise looks great.

Let people nitpick and shit post. They'll be the ones saying OMG BEST GSME EVER I TOLD YOU VEEPEE! after the games release. And, if not, they'll scream about muh casualization like the entitled twats they are because this board is filled with contrarian faggots.
>>
>>26837749
Unless I missed something, we still don't know if this appears in online battles yet. Stop projecting, baby.
>>
idk, i kind of think its a cool idea but it does take some of the joy out of it for me. because if you or your friends are battling and cant remember the typing of every pokemon its a little more enjoyable vs just knowing exactly whats going to do the best because the game tells you.
>>
Has anyone thought of how butt hurt people are gonna be when they attack a Zorark with a "super effective" attack and it does nothing?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.