[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IMO they were right about everything except the post game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Worter.jpg (57KB, 1004x495px) Image search: [Google]
Worter.jpg
57KB, 1004x495px
IMO they were right about everything except the post game
>>
Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 7.8/8
>>
>>26832514
>postgame content
>a plus
>not a lack thereof as a negative
7.8 is a fair score for ORAS but their reasoning is shit
>>
>>26832631
The water is a legitimate complaint, it was a problem in RSE and is still an unfixed issue. Who wants to keep getting the same random encounters over 1/3rd of the game world

Not to mention the horrendous post game content, battle maison 2.0

And if you honestly argue in favour of the HM system, you have brain damage
>>
>>26833227
>What is repel
>>
>its a "we pretend ORAS only has a Battle Maison for postgame" thread
>Delta Episode, Battle Resort, Soaring, postgame legends, Scorched Slab, etc. all dont count because I dont like them
>>
>>26833227
>is still an unfixed issue.

they greatly reduced the length of the water routes in ORAS, you would know this if you actually played it. they also made it easier to figure out where you were with the map, so finding Sootopolis and the submarine wasn't such a pain.

>horrendous post game content, battle maison 2.0

it at least had Delta Episode, which is more content than XY had for post-game.

>if you honestly argue in favour of the HM system, you have brain damage

they did bring back too many HMs but not as much as the originals had, ex. you don't need Cut or Strength at all IIRC whereas in the originals they were mandatory. and I'm pretty sure you only need to use Rock Smash ONE time, on the route north of Mauville.
>>
I felt like they made the water routes much shorter in the remakes.
>>
File: Emeraldot.jpg (332KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Emeraldot.jpg
332KB, 1080x1920px
>>26833259
The sea routes are still terrible, literally nobody likes them and spamming rebels is just a dirty solution to this design flaw. Forced random encounters are a plague on RPGs

Post game content in XY is unforgivable, there was no way it could have fallen below that.

However being better than shit doesn't make it good either,it still falls far below the standard of every other game in the series. I personally hated the DE.

HMs are inexcusable at this point, there are far better solutions out there, like passive abilities or just not putting in these arbitrary blockers

>picrelated
Copy of my original emerald cart, sold sapphire when I got it
>>
>>26833255
Scorched skav is lumped with legendaries. Soaring isn't post game. When people mention Maision they're usually talking about the whole resort.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.