[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are still people on this board that > believed SM weren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: zUwqrhM.png (513KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zUwqrhM.png
513KB, 1280x720px
There are still people on this board that

> believed SM weren't going to be a new generation
> believed SM weren't going to be playing in Hawaii

Just hold in a second and think about those fucks.
>>
>>26831802
Pretty sure most, if not all, of the gen 6.5 people were just ironic shitposters.
>>
>>26831802

It feels good to be right.
>>
>>26831811
Point five fags, yeah, but only them really.
>>
>same console
The masses will never be right
>>
When you say a new generation you are of course referring to the next wave of pokemon and nothing about the games themselves right? That would be plain stupid.
>>
File: poll, region, late march.png (628KB, 709x652px) Image search: [Google]
poll, region, late march.png
628KB, 709x652px
In my defense, the only real evidence for hawaii i ever saw was that yellow firetruck with the registerplate
Everything else i ever saw, was just stuff that could've easily hinted at a number of different areas
>>
The only reason why everyone believed in the Hawaii theory is because it was developed by more than just one anon and was posted during the first week of hype. All the other theories came up several weeks later.
>>
>>26833463
>>26833494

The evidence for Hawaii was pretty incontrovertible from the start. The rainbow license plate was an insanely specific detail that there was no reason to use for anywhere other than Hawaii. And the tiki idol in XY couldn't really have had any other meaning in combination with the other clues.

I'm usually pretty skeptical about early speculation theories, but I thought it was obvious from the initial trailer that SM was Hawaii.
>>
How about people that denied SM were going to have new Pokemon, even after being shown Magearna and Pikipek's wireframe? Or the ones that claimed Pikipek was just a Fletchling?
>>
>>26833463
>tfw I was a #2 fag
>tfw I told everyone "Look i'll shut up if starters are introduced but you'd have to be stupid to think Sun/moon arent Kalosian games"
>tfw I stuck to my word and shut the fuck up about South Kalos as soon as the starters were revealed
>>
>>26833586
>Pikipek was just a Fletchling?
These fuckers were retarded; I just thought it would be a fourth section of the Kalos Dex; Central, Mountain, Coastal, and now Southern Kalos dexes. It made sense and explained why the dex was split into three unique sections; I wonder if they'll do that again.
>>
>>26833631

When the initial trailer aired and people got excited about the wireframe, I posted "no, I think that was just Fletchling." That was from the two seconds of it we saw as the trailer was airing. After seeing it for more than two seconds when the screencaps began going around, it was obviously something new. Anyone who thought it was Fletchling after that initial airing was crazy.
>>
>>26831802
Root hoot fags.
>>
>>26833631
Lol you're not any better than them famaroni.
>>
>there are people who thought giga Zygarde would be anime only
>there are people who still think Ash Greninja will be anime only
>>
>>26833766
>there are people who still think Ash Greninja will be anime only
It's a hope, not a thought or a belief.
>>
>>26833766
I really don't want to be a denial fag, but an ash greninja is a bit much for the games, unless you actually see him.
I am pretty sure Synchro is a thing, but it's probably just going to be a colour aura around the pokemon.
>>
>>26833619
somewhat off topic, but i once spoke against the hype for the next issue of Corocoro
All i said was that what they were going to show could be next to nothing, but people told me "they said last issue they were going to start covering the games this issue", then i got called a "pessimist" and a "retard" for disagreeing with them
Pic related, that's what we got in the next issue

Guess who got the last laugh?
>>
Also
>Believed Alola would only be one island
>Believe Alola is small
Dumbasses everywhere
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.