[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You play Pokemon? Isn't that a game for nerds?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

File: chad.png (13KB, 697x608px) Image search: [Google]
chad.png
13KB, 697x608px
You play Pokemon?
Isn't that a game for nerds?
>>
JUST WANNA PLAY VIDEO GAMES
>>
Yeah dude thats why i play it just to fuck with nerds who get all mad and shit and fuck nerd girls im not like seriously into this kiddy shit

u wanna play battlefield with me bro??????
>>
>>26830573
Chad, don't shit on my childhood, that's not cool. Rad 90s nostalgia! Aren't you a real 90s kid? I just want to be the very best there ever was!
>>
>>26830573
no, chad, it's manly as fuck.

you have no beard chad?
isn't that a thing for girls?
>>
>>26830573
Hey Chad, how's it feel to get your jollies shitposting on a website about Pokemon? We may be nerds but you're a fucking loser. Go pop your collar while you blow out your liver with steroids you arrogant meathead. I'll take your ass on any day of the week and I'll fuck you up so hard you'll spend the rest of your life dealing with outpatient care centers just to eek out a miserable existence on this planet we call Earth. I know ways to not only physically ruin you but financially ruin you at the same time. Hard to fuck some vapid whore at the latest delta tau delta party and brag about how you only lasted 5 minutes to your fratstar bros when you're in renal failure from kidney damage and can't stand due to shredded tendons in your knees. So go ahead you little faggot, shitpost and "troll" some tuvan throatsinging shadowpuppet board about pokemon because it's nerdy. You're still a microbe on the bottom of my shoe and will continue to be so. Faggot.
>>
>>26830573
Am I the only one who gets along well with normal people like Chad?
I have a lot of "dude" friends out there, but almost no "nerds", I just can't seem to connect with them. They always bitch about something, are incredibly clingy and talk about obscure random movie/videogame shit all the time. Most don't even watch football or even soccer.

To top it off these fuckups are agressive as fuck, they can't take a joke or start bitching about something that "offended" them, and when you start pranking them or something, they coward in a corner instead of keeping up with you.
I just don't deal well with shy people.
>>
I though Pokemon was the ultimate Chad game? Like how Pokemon and Yugioh are popular with real niggas.
>>
File: angry chad.png (16KB, 697x608px) Image search: [Google]
angry chad.png
16KB, 697x608px
>>26830626
What the fuck did you say?
Wanna say that to my fucking face?
>>
>>26830692
Yeah Chad, you're about as worthless as the women you """""cum"""" on. Not even worth the wasted tissues.

Fight me faggot, Sears Tower, Chicago.
>>
>>26830666
well satan, most people are afraid of you, which is probably why you find it hard to get along with nerds
>>
File: Everyone.png.png (7KB, 120x163px) Image search: [Google]
Everyone.png.png
7KB, 120x163px
>>26830573

"Rated E for everyone"
>>
>>26830585
RIP
;_;7
>>
File: gentlemen chad.png (96KB, 840x904px) Image search: [Google]
gentlemen chad.png
96KB, 840x904px
>>26830709
Excuse me you fucking faggot, but I would never cum on a girl. I'm a fucking gentlemen you bitch ass nerd.
>>
i like where this thread is going
>>
>>26830791
chad are you still able to my birthday this Saturday?
>>
>>26830791
Hey Chad, sweet hat, did your trustfund babby sister buy it from you because it makes you look distinguished to the poors?

Go overthrow a democratically elected third world government you fucking loser.

"Oh look at me, my name is Chad, my last name is Thundercock after how I'm loud and noisy like thunder but I have no bite like thunder."

Hey Chad, lick my taint and fondle my nuts you pretentious faggot.
>>
ITT: Butthurt tumblrinas
>>
>>26830837
Do you seriously think any of this is meant with any modicum of seriousness?
>>
File: party chad.png (85KB, 1011x608px) Image search: [Google]
party chad.png
85KB, 1011x608px
>>26830826
Yeah broseff I am ready to party.
Don't invite this faggot though.
>>26830827
>>
>>26830573
y-you too
>>
Chad, have you caught them all?
>>
>>26830573
No Chad, silly head, I like Pokemon because they're cute and girly like me :3 what? you've never been with another guy before?
>>
Sure
>>
File: pokedex chad.png (33KB, 697x608px) Image search: [Google]
pokedex chad.png
33KB, 697x608px
>>26831196
Just cause I'm not a nerd. Doesn't mean I didn't complete such a simple task
>>
Why is some cunt anon just going off on Chad, man
>>
what pokemans on your team chad
>>
>>26831252
Only the best like mr mime
>>
File: azumarill chad.png (37KB, 698x608px) Image search: [Google]
azumarill chad.png
37KB, 698x608px
>>26831252
There's only one mon that's dude-bro enough to make me like it's nerdy ass.
You'll never figure out which though.
>>
what does Chad think of pokegirls and which pokegirl would Chad fug
>>
File: Hilda Chad.png (14KB, 697x608px) Image search: [Google]
Hilda Chad.png
14KB, 697x608px
>>26831299
I'll never tell
>>
File: Sleepy Chad.png (16KB, 697x608px) Image search: [Google]
Sleepy Chad.png
16KB, 697x608px
Well I'm going to bed see you dweebs on the flipside.
>>
>>26831489
u srsly gonna sleep with those sunglasses on
>>
>>26831560
you mean you don't sleep with sunglasses on?
>>
>>26831489
why aren't you in your all in one?
>>
File: 1460477978715.gif (3MB, 280x358px) Image search: [Google]
1460477978715.gif
3MB, 280x358px
>>26830573
>playing pokemon=nerd
>>26831235
>not a nerd
>completed pokedex
>>
>>26832248
oh it's a vine
>>
>>26830573
This post is unrealistic; I would never tell people I play pokemon, or talk to people in the first place.
>>
>>26831270
I use mr mime on my baton pass team.
>psychic/fairy
>soundproof
No effect to roar or dragontail
>>
>>26831235
>simple
>what is Generation III
>>
So you're just going to do whatever everyone else says to do?
>>
>>26830573
Yes i do and yes it is?
>>
>>26830613
>beards
Lol
>>
ITT: /r9k/
>>
I bet you want to pound this nerd, don't you?

You want to give me a wet willie, wedgie me, maybe fart in my face
>>
>>26830666
"To top it off these fuckups are agressive as fuck, they can't take a joke or start bitching about something that "offended" them, and when you start pranking them or something, they coward in a corner instead of keeping up with you.
I just don't deal well with shy people."

this entire portion of your post just screams "I'm an offensive little prick and I hate when people call me on my shit - fuck these losers"
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.