[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Professor Bitch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: 354.jpg (8KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
354.jpg
8KB, 320x240px
>be me
>be 11
>check out a Pokemon manga at my local library
>Professor Birch is a character
>change his name to Professor Bitch because I think it's funny
>return manga

>mfw that book got pulled off the shelf
>mfw Professor Bitch still makes me chuckle
>>
ok
>>
>>26829550
lmao
great post_______________
>>
so i'm guessing this was a year or two ago?
>>
>>26829550
Nice
>>
>>26829550
>>mfw Professor Bitch still makes me chuckle
Are you still 11?
>>
>>26829550

good job defacing a library's property you dumb cunt
>>
>>26829630
>>26829641
kids enjoy stupid humor
teens pretend not to 'cause we are adults and this humor is for kids'
adults enjoy humor both sophisticated and stupid. or not at all.
>>
>>26829550
I bet this will get lots of up votes on le Reddit XDDDDDDDDDD
>>
Don't know who to laugh at more; the kids or the adults on this board
>>
>>26830123
laugh at the adults because you don't want to laugh at yourself, right?
>>
>>26829550
nice blog post
>>
>>26830036
not enjoying stupid humor is matter of taste, not age
its good you can enjoy both.
>>
everyone is dumb except for me
>>
File: WILD WIFE APPEARED.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
WILD WIFE APPEARED.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>26829550
HE'S ONLY PROFESSOR BITCH IN ORAS
>>
>>26829550
Gotta admit, made me laugh out loud. Reminded me of what I'd do in school, except I defaced the school text books throughout high school. Made classes more fun for me, it's a wonder I even managed to graduate.
>>
>>26830210

Lol.
>>
>>26830210
What
>>
>>26830240
I knew someone who drew a dick on every math page we were assigned. And these were top-tier drawn dicks.
>>
File: phanphy.png (11KB, 573x309px) Image search: [Google]
phanphy.png
11KB, 573x309px
>>26833057
>top-tier drawn dicks
But could they rival with this one I just drew?
>>
>>26829550
i just realized last night
the professors all have plantlife-names
they need to have a professor peanut. because that's alliteration
and because in japanese that'd be rakkasei-hakase, which basically rhymes.
you can have that one for free, gamefreak. now please make more console games for those of us with bad eyes and big hands, who cant do handhelds
>>
>>26834282
Nearly all characters period have plant-based names, the translators just didn't pick up on it until gen 6.
>>
>>26834408
neither did i, but aside from professors and gym leaders, i can't think of many characters. who else has plant names?
>>
>>26834462
Name a character, any character. Chances are their Japanese name has some connection to a plant.
>>
>>26834509
Misty
>>
>>26834544
Original name is Kasumi, from "kasumi" ("mist", a reference to water) and "kasumisou", the Japanese name of the flower Baby's Breath
>>
>>26834568
that's a stretch
all the gym leaders' names are named for their theme, not plants. it just so happens there's plants named after nearly anything.
and the main guys are named after the greats of gaming.
>>
>>26834580
>that's a stretch
No, it's not. Not ALL the gym leaders have names that directly connect them to their type either.
>>
>>26834568
>kasumisou
why, wasn't 'kasumi' enough of an origin for 'kasumi'?
>>
>>26834604
Because all the gym leaders have plant-related names.
>>
>>26834593
>bROCK
>MISTy (mist=water)
>Lt. SURGE
>ERIKA (spelled with a k instead of c)
>SaBRINA
>KOGA (ninjutsu shit)
>bla- okay i have nothing on this guy
>GIOvanni (gio/geo)
>>
>>26834621
The Japanese ones, anon.
>>
>>26834616
they don't though
>>26834621
now stop that, we're talking about their real names
>>
>>26834621
wait what?
nevermind how you missed the point, what has erika to do with plants or "sbrina" to do with psychic?
>>
>>26834644
Erica is a plant genus.
Erika is also her Japanese name, for that matter.
>>
>>26834662
learn somethin new erry day.
though i knew the people who named plants were really sad, boring people.
>>
>>26834580
All Gym Leaders' Japanese names are names of plants and sometimes with a pun with their types (not always, tho). And that's for most character as wells. All professors, elite four members, most champions and some important NPCs follows this pattern as well.
>>
>>26830336
Each time you beat the E4 in ORAS, Birch is chased by a new thing and you get another gen's starter. In this one, he confused his wife for a pokemon and pissed her off.
>>
>>26834683
The only character in gen 1 that comes to mind to NOT be named after a plant is Masaki (Bill), whose name is just a pun on "misaki" (cape, as in Cerulean Cape, where his house is located)
>>
>>26834621
Blaine = blaze

Come on man that's like the most obvious one next to Brock.
>>
File: step up senpai.jpg (138KB, 463x634px) Image search: [Google]
step up senpai.jpg
138KB, 463x634px
>>26834700
>The only character in gen 1 that comes to mind to NOT be named after a plant is Masaki

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/マサキ
>>
>>26834758
Oh huh, fuck me then.
>>
File: aproved.gif (982KB, 299x248px) Image search: [Google]
aproved.gif
982KB, 299x248px
>>26834686
>and people complain ORAS doesnt have any good post game content
>>
>>26830157
You smell like a summerfag
>>
>>26834758
look everything is a plant. that doesn't mean that was intentional.
but maybe it was
jesus i'm looking up a lot of names and they all give plants as the origins, even the ones that are obviously something else. fuck me.
>>
>>26834644
sabrina
sa brain a
>>
>>26834672
Just about everynotable character in Japanese is named after plants, from professors to gym leaders to E4s.
I think playable characters and rivals are the only ones that sometimes get different themes.
>>
>>26835177
There's some others too, like Handsome.
>>
>>26833057
I did similar things, as well as write dialogues for people in the books. Went to a ghetto school, so it was easy to get away with. I showed up early to French class one day, and "wrote" the same story in all of the books, then wrote the page number behind the front cover. It was priceless when everyone looked at the same time and distracted the class enough for the teacher to go into a rage about the books being defaced. Serves him right, he was some Nigerian Somalian dude who was scamming the students to pay $15 to take a text book home (although there was no such thing). Dude got both fired and arrested.

you can tell I had no friends
>>
>>26833057
Our fourth grade English book had a page talking about name sign designs and fonts, so I filled out the example signs with "names" like "Stupid Asshole" and "Fucking Retard".
When the teacher spotted it, I said the book was like that when I got it.
Turned out our class was the first to use these books
>>
>>26834989
Must be my new shampoo, 'teenage tears'
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.