[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trying to get evolution stones in HGSS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1466043037297.jpg (10KB, 217x250px) Image search: [Google]
1466043037297.jpg
10KB, 217x250px
>trying to get evolution stones in HGSS
>>
>>26827840
What is Pokethlon?
>>
>>26827846
Pretty sure that's exactly what OP was referring to.
>>
>>26827855
Then it's not hard at all to get a stone. Pokethlon is fairly easy.
>>
No GF, I don't want to play some minigame where I slowly and agonizingly nudge a majestic water serpent around in a little arena.
>>
>>26827840
Pokeathelon is FAR easier than damn Super Training

and more fun
>>
>>26827868
But you need to wait for specific days AND get lucky.
>>
>>26827920
No, you get points even if you suck, and what you get is definitely what you wanted. One week is time but not an unreasonable amount of time, like Unova Seasons

In Super Training it's playing a minigame that ends in you maybe or maybe not getting a stone.

And that's after playing through enough matches to get to the ones where you can win stones.

I'm not sure what I'm trying to say, it's not like you arent /allowed/ to not like how it's done in HGSS
>>
>>26827840
Almost as bad as being forced to play Voltorb Flip for hours to get Porygon.
>>
>>26827950
The stones aren't guaranteed to be available on their designated days, though.
>>
At least you can get them, in GSC you had to be really lucky with your mom's calls or phone NPCs in Crystal. That or you were stuck until Kanto
>>
Pokeathelon is fun though
>>
>>26827840
>trying to get Honchkrow for my team
>requires dusk stone to evolve Murkrow
>dusk stone is only found at Cerulean Cave and Pokeathelon
>mfw
>>
>>26830738
>Togekiss
>>
File: 1466486308533.png (59KB, 206x192px) Image search: [Google]
1466486308533.png
59KB, 206x192px
>mfw having to waste time at Pokeathlon just to evolve my Scyther
>mfw no elemental punches at the dept. store
>mfw Voltorb Flip to get a Seizuremon
>>
>tfw i beat Chuck's Poliwrath with my poliwhirl
It was a very shonen moment
>>
>>26827840
Gave up evolving my gloom in ORAS because it's a pain in the ass getting either sun stone or leaf stone
>>
>>26831258
just super train
>>
>>26831258
Level up a mon/HM slave with pickup like Linoone. Sun and Moon Stones for days.
>>
>>26828020
No I'm pretty sure they'll definitely be there
>>
>>26831258
Sun Stone is super easy to get tho, what the hell?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.