[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your favourite first route? Also, Johto's Route 29.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1.png (41KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
41KB, 256x192px
What is your favourite first route?

Also, Johto's Route 29.
>>
Johto
>>
>>26825993
kalos
>>
BW2's because you see the based BW2 area eyecatch for the first time
>>
Unova
>>
>>26825993
Unova but Sinnoh is second best
>>
File: 1.jpg (31KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
31KB, 400x240px
>>
>>26826018

You mean Route 1 or Route 2? Not judging, but personally I can't stand the route being a short, straight line with nothing else. Not even grass, just a paved road. Kickass music, tho.
>>
>>26826062
Too hard
>>
>>26826062
How angry do you think the composer for this routes' theme was?
>>
>>26825993
I really liked B2/W2, the hills were a very nice change compared to the usual "straight road and grass". Plus it has the best music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgY2zyYv7vY
>>
>>26826171
agreed
>>
Route 1 is the cutest.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXv7DjdasHI
>>
>>26825993
Route 29 definitely. The only one that's less of a straight line.

Unova Route 1 in second for that whole back section.
>>
Johto's first route is just pleasant, especially in HGSS
>>
>>26825993
Isn't that BW's first route

In BW2?
>>
Route 29 in HG/SS, purely for the music. It sounds like it's being played through an old radio or something, sounds like nostalgia incarnate. Anyone know what I mean?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc46bMyeblY
>>
>>26826797
Yeah, every Route 1 has good music but that one was definitely unique in it's feel.
>>
>>26826719
You can visit that area and a few others after you beat the game.
>>
>>26827606
Oh I know I was just confused
>>
Either Jotho or Unova.
I like how Jotho's routes are complex.
But I also really like the feeling gen 5 gives me overall
>>
>>26826171
It's between this and Johto's.
I liked how after Blackthorn, Elm calls you to come by and you just go down the mountain into the route you first stepped into with your first Pokémon.
>>
SM looks like it has a nice first route. I like the view of the ocean and that hint of a cave.
>>
Kanto route 1. Not just nostalgia, it had a good mix of challenge along with showing you the ropes of exploration, wild battles, ledge jumping, and the benefits of talking to random NPCs.
>>
>>26828107
This. Will probably beat Johto as my fav when I fully explore it. But I just love when see the sky/ocean in Pokemon.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.