[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's your favorite professor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: image.png (1MB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1200x848px
Who's your favorite professor?
>>
File: CUTE.jpg (334KB, 618x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CUTE.jpg
334KB, 618x1000px
Juniper a cute

CUTE
>>
File: Pokédex_creator.jpg (39KB, 440x297px) Image search: [Google]
Pokédex_creator.jpg
39KB, 440x297px
>>26824916

The creator of the Pokédex.
>>
>>26824916
Both Junipers, as they are the only ones who don't exclusively study stupid shit.
>>
>>26824916
Oak, nigga
Although Rowan (is that his name?) has cool sideburns
>>
File: sycamore.jpg (77KB, 500x523px) Image search: [Google]
sycamore.jpg
77KB, 500x523px
Sycamore

the best professor
>>
Elm is comfy
>>
>>26825441
I forgot there were two Junipers. I need to replay bw, it's my favorite gen. I lent my copies to friends, though, and while I have the files, I don't want to delete them right now.
>>
>>26825177
Go away Richard
>>
Professor Ivy
>>
Birch is a big bara daddy, can't argue with that
>>
File: Lester_possum.jpg (25KB, 577x432px) Image search: [Google]
Lester_possum.jpg
25KB, 577x432px
>>26824916
LESTER!
>>
>>26825128
Best pokegirl
>>
>>26824916
Rowan and Oak - real science shit

Juniper - A CUTE!

Sycamore - Gives gen I starters as an apology for introducing mega evolution

Elm - Nerd that has his pokemon stolen and just wants to talk about eggs. Why bother with a phone if I have to ride all the way back to his lab to show him a togepi? When he isn't talking about eggs he is talking about a one sided rivalry with oak.

Birch - That stoner you went to college with that didn't show up to class and just borrowed notes and did only enough to get by.
>>
papi
>>
The one with tits.
>>
In order
>Birch
>Oak
>Juniper
>Rowan
>Elm
>Sycamore

No place for the new guy yet. I'd try to intern for one of my top 3 if I lived in their region.
>>
>>26829425
Birch?
>>
>>26829425
Sauce?
>>
>>26829461
Paheal.
>>
Sycamore unf
>>
File: Professor_Rowan.jpg (10KB, 170x335px) Image search: [Google]
Professor_Rowan.jpg
10KB, 170x335px
The bit where Rowan has you drop the grunts because he doesn't have time for their bullshit is the best.

I was afraid I misremembered and Birch had that moment, so I double checked.

"You kids, give these thugs a lesson in civility, please."
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.