[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remove 1 Pokemon out of all 6 Gens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 18

File: Untitled.png (56KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
56KB, 800x600px
ITT: We remove only 1 Pokemon from each Gen, disregarding Gen VII for now. Bonus Points for Reasoning.

>Golem
I don't hate Golem, he just kind of feels out of place.

>Qwilfish
Same with Qwilfish.

>Cacnea
Cacturne could still stand as a Pokemon w/o a Pre-evo.

>Kricketot
Same with Kricketune.

>Bouffalant
Tauros?

>Spritzee
It evolves into Aromatisse, so I must put it out of it's misery.
>>
The only Pokémon I want to remove are Florges, Aromatisse and Greninja.
>>
>>26819306
>All Gen VI.
>>
>>26819308
I can't think of anything I'd want to remove from earlier gens.
Maybe revise the kami trio's designs to make them stand out from each other more.
Nothing offends me worse than three lines being ruined by their ugly final evolutions.
>>
>>26819321
This
I'm holding out hope for a Gallade-style counterpart to Florges
>>
>>26819297
Poor Cacnea, I'd honestly remove Luvdisc from Gen III instead.

I agree with everythibg else but would rather kick out Manyke from Gen IV (useless baby).
>>
>>26819321
Same, it was hard picking 6 Mons to remove. I feel like if Spritzee didn't evolve into Aromatisse people would hate Aromatisse less. I'm neutral about Greninja, the only thing I don't like about him is that I don't know how to use him properly in Smash, but that's a me problem.

>>26819329
Maybe it could be Fairy/Fighting? It could use the flora as swords and learn Leaf Blade.

I wouldn't remove any of the current Gen VII Pokemon we know yet bc they all look pretty decent.
>>
>>26819346
Yeah, it was close between Cacnea and Luvdisc. I guess meme magic saved Luvdisc
>>
>Gen I: Blastoise
>Gen II:
>Gen III: Blaziken
>Gen IV: Dialga
>Gen V: Samurott
>Gen VI: Diggersby
That's it, I could not think of a gen2 pokemon I don't like.
>>
>Gen 1
No one, they all fit. If I really had to choose, Jinx just to put her >her out of misery, poor thing doesn't get any love other than a useless baby pre-evo.
>Gen 2
Any of the baby pokemon.
>Gen 3
Castform, for similar reasons to Jinx. He's a living gimmick with hardly any significance other than said gimmick.
>Gen 4
All of it, Gen 4 is fucking awful, specially the cross-evos and legendaries. If I really had to choose one and only one, Arceus, Mary Sue ugly shitmon that ruined Pokemon lore.
>Gen 5
Any of the legendaries other than the Tao trio. If I had to choose one I'll take the worst offender, Keldeo.
>Gen 6
Klefki, not because I particularly dislike him though.
>>
File: 1453465243772.jpg (81KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1453465243772.jpg
81KB, 680x510px
>Gen I: Persian
Meowth honestly should have become a much more creative
biped pokemon.

>Gen II: Corsola
Unnecessary, and honestly taking up space

>Gen III: Masquerain
A bullshit evolution

>Gen IV: chingling
What's the point of this shit

>Gen V:Three Monkies
Waste of fucking space, either make another eevee or don't do that shit at all

>Gen VI:slurpuff line
uncessary
>>
>>26819483
Really? Not one gen 2 Pokemon? Out of all the random unevolving shitmon, there isn't one you could possibly part with?
>>
1.jynx
2.milktank
3.torchic line
4.lucario
5.the genies
6.talonflame
>>
>>26819297
1: Idk what to choose out of the kaiju looking fuckfaces. We have paradox Kanga, ground/poison royalty duo and Rhydon.

I'm going with Rhydon/Ryhorn to prevent that awful fucking disgusting trash tier evolution Rhyperior from ever existing. Now that I'm a lot older, I find gen 1 pokemon to be kinda shit-tier in design. But I do think it's ridiculous that PIDGEY as a boring SPARROW has more attention to "detail" than all other early game birds.

gen 2: This gen is safe I guess, nothing really jumps out. Chikorita line is the worst of that gen but it's still OK.

gen 3: Minun and Plusle - I count them as one. They were so redundant, and the worst part is that they should have been made to work really well together or something... But nope shitmon pichu clones.

gen 4: Bidoof. Need I say more?

gen 5: Ferrothorn, seeing it on every team was getting really old. Taking this thing out would change a lot in the past. It's also trash-tier design wise.

gen 6: Dedenne, look at my reasons for gen 3 Minun and Plusle.
>>
>>26820374
Gen 2 is the best in my opinion.

Everyone of them has a simple design and not a plain one unlike some gen1 and. other pokemon.
I like the concept of pre-evos and cross gen evos because they add more depth to the original design. But if I had to chose my least favourite mon from gen2 would be Stantler (would not remove it)
>>
>Pidgeoto
I always forget that Pidgeot evolves because it just gets bigger with some hair.

>Smoochum
Baby nicky is just plain ugly.

>Castform
Gimicky pokemon that always ends up in the box

>Lucario
Rioulu is cute on itself but it shouldn't evolve.

>three monkies
If they wheren't given to you they would probably be fine.

>Slurpuff
Poor Swirlix dont deserve this
>>
Kangaskhan
Qwilfish (They wasted the concept for a blowfish, Giarafarig almost won though for the same respective reason)
Azural
Manaphy
Landerious
Goodra
>>
>>26819297

i'll throw out a few that haven't been mentioned yet

>farfetch'd
nothing makes it special and there hasn't been any attempt by GF to make it stand out. i only remember it from cut tutor's house but nothing else. i don't think it would be missed.

>girafarig
the design is straight up copied from wobbufett. it also doesn't have any kind of gimmick like delibird or shuckle.

>kecleon
one of the biggest disappointments of the entire franchise and color change can easily be played around.

>phione
completely pointless. i considered carnivine but i like its design.

>klink family
cheap knockoff of magnemite. it can even learn electric moves while not getting any benefits of being electric.

>binacle family
personal preference, i just don't like it.
>>
>>26820606
>>26820533
>>26820398
>>26820265
>>26819306
>one pokemon
Monkeys evolve, so that's still two.
>>26819297
>Mr. Mime
>Stantler
>Delcatty
>Purugly
>Patrat
>Furfrou
>>
>Haryiama
>Zygarde alternate forms
>Hoopa unbound
>Lake guardians
>The genies
>>
>>26819297
>not liking niggalo
Why do you hate the only good bovine pokemon we have
>>
>>26819941
This.
>>
I: Dragonite. Now I don't necessarily hate it, it's a solid mon, but it took such a hard left turn from Dragonair that it crashed the line into a ditch.

II: Stantler. The definition of Dex filler. No niche, no real use. If it vanished from the face of the Earth, no one would care.

III: Luvdisc. This was Hoenn's Farfetch'd but somehow worse.

IV: Lucario. Again, a very good Pokemon competitively but it kinda poisoned the well for generations to come as Nintendo tries pushing it as the second franchise mascot much to the chagrin of new blood.

V: Can't really think of anyone I'd want to get rid of from Unova. Maybe the Goth line if anything.

VI: Dedenne. Easily the least interesting of the Pika clones, especially after Emolga.
>>
>I
I wouldn't remove any, but if I have to, either Pidgeotto or Ditto. Pidgeotto is just a smaller and uglier Pidgeot, Pidgey could evolve directly to Pidgeot. Ditto has a niche with the transformation, yeah, but it's ugly, too simplistic and the game wouldn't lost much if this concept was entirely removed.
>II
I don't like the baby Pokémon and would remove most if not all of them, but there are too many of them and it wouldn't fit in this threads idea. So it'd go instead with Unkown. Pretty pointless and ludicrously weak, ugly and forgettable gimmick Poké.
>III
Wynaut. Wobbuffet is already only borderline acceptable, let alone a baby version of it.
>IV
Like with the babies of gen II, I'd like to remove most evolutions to prior gens Pokés. But since I have to choose one, Rhyperior. It's one thing to ruin a forgettable Pokémon like Lickitung or Tangela, but ruining fucking Rhydon was too much. This is by far the gen I like the least.
>V
A lof of things I'd remove here. The ice cream line, Golurk, all three elemental monkey lines, etc. But since I have to pick just one, Sigilyph. I have everything about it, ugly, annoying, Xatu is vastly superior, and I hate Pokémon perfectly cut for one single strategy.
>VI
I liked this gen a lot better than the two before it, not a lot of Pokés I'd like to remove. I choose the Vivillon line, it's pretty redundant since there's already tons of bug/flying butterflies, and the fact it's a lot stronger than any of the others annoy me.
>>
>>26819297
>Geodude
I hate Graveler too. Golem's alright though. Sick of seeing Geodude and at least Zubat evolves into something good without trades

>croconaw
Worst starter midform

>Wingull
FUCK this bird being everywhere, and fuck its evolution

>Heatran
looks like garbage

>any of the genies
they look even more like garbage

>Volcanion
If it counts despite not being out yet. I hate its face.
>>
>Gen 1
Gen 1 has almost exclusively good things, but I can't stand Charizard or Gengar, without even trying to be contrarian. They're both so boring. At least Gengar's gen 1 and 2 sprites looked cool.
>Gen 2
My favorite gen, with all three of my favorite pokémon, but also Politoed, which is quite honestly the ugliest thing ever made by mankind
>Gen 3
Slaking, I guess ? Gen 3 has the most "meh" pokémon, but nothing really too terrible. I'll go for Slaking because of its sprite where it's picking its nose.
>Gen 4
Least favorite gen, I'll go for Skunktank. Because farts.
>Gen 5
Alomomola. Fuck this piece of shit. It's ugly as sin and stall incarnate. Also incarnate genies, but therian forms redeem them.
>Gen 6
Grenigger. Tongue scarf is gross, ruined Frogadier. Also another anon had pointed out something pretty true, it's all made of circles and triangles, and that makes me like it even less.
>>
File: 1458364691119.png (22KB, 256x191px) Image search: [Google]
1458364691119.png
22KB, 256x191px
1. Dewgong line
2. Dunsparce
3. Mudkip line
4. Heatran
5. Keldeo
6. Aurous line
>>
>Charizard
It gets way too much attention from GF.

>Blissey
It paved the way for the awful evolutions we saw in Gen IV (e.g., Magmortar, Lickilicky, Electivire)

>Jirachi
I just happen to like it the least of the Gen III mons.

>Lickilicki
I hate this thing so much I don't even think I spelled its name correctly.

>Cubchoo
Snotnose is just disgusting and Beartic would be a better solo evo.

>Diggersby
Bunnelby could have been so much better than this.
>>
>>26819351
>I feel like if Spritzee didn't evolve into Aromatisse people would hate Aromatisse less.
Probably man. Fucking Sprtizee was easily the Pokemon I was most excited for when gen 6 still wasn't out, but its evo ruined it for me. Right now I don't hate Aromatisse as much, but whenever I see Spritzee I get reminded of what could've been.
>>
>ITT: faggots that are retarded enough to not understand what "remove ONE (1) Pokémon from each gen" means
>>
>>26819297
>Gen 1
Probably Kabutops. How does a horseshoe crab fossil turn into THAT thing?
>Gen 2
The Sunkern family. Not even an evolution can salvage the thing.
>Gen 3
Slakoth family. Fuck Norman and his Facade spammers.
>Gen 4
Finneon. Yippee, another fucking Feebas that's actually more shit.
>Gen 5
Probably Sigilyph. Flying Unown thing, what?
>Gen 6
The Scatterbug family. You can only do Caterpie so many times.
>>
>>26821678

Awful, awful taste, Anon.
>>
>>26821801
Can't really remove a Pokemon with an pre/evolution without removing the rest of the line.
>>
>>26821831
>graveler doesnt evolve into anything
>three-stager evolves directly into its final stage
>>
File: 1456593900946-1.png (365KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1456593900946-1.png
365KB, 640x480px
>>26821824
There's always someone to tell me that. My taste must really be terrible.

Which ones I mentioned do you like?
>>
>>26821859
Vivillon.
>>
>>26821854
Good point, though in my case what's the point in removing Dewgong and then keeping the other one?
>>
>>26819297
I'd remove Eevee and thus getting rid of all of it's line, just because everyone loves them so much. Gen 2, none, but if I had to, Wobbufett or unown. Gen 3, Luvdisc. Gen 4, Lucario, because furfags ruined him for me. Gen 5, monkeys or ice cream. Gen 6, Aromatisse or the Fennekin line.
>>
>>26821859
It is, now fuck off back to gamergatechan.
>>
File: gen1.png (845KB, 2000x1900px) Image search: [Google]
gen1.png
845KB, 2000x1900px
>>
Gen 1: Pikachu
fuck that rat. I don't think it's cute.
Gen 2: Stantler
>inb4 who?
Gen 3: Castform
i don't think there is anyone who legitimately has Castoform in their Top 3
Gen 4: Burmadame
This thing is just there. Even Mothim is kinda interesting but Burmadama is just a bigger Burmy.
Gen 5: Liepard
That cry. Especially the one in Gen V. My ears were bleeding.
Gen 6: Aromatisse
Give Spritzee a proper evo for gods sake
>>
File: 1466040107291.jpg (49KB, 800x606px) Image search: [Google]
1466040107291.jpg
49KB, 800x606px
>>26819297
>Gen 1: Magmar
Burn that ugly thing.

>Gen 2: Magby or Stantler
I would burn Magby for the sake of not making it alone, but geez Stantler and its tumor are definitely something to be forgotten, even more with so many better mons even in Gen 2

>Gen 3: Kecleon
It's not possible to anyone to measure how I hate fighting that shit

>Gen 4: Magmortar
Worst evo of worst mon of the worst line. Props for being even shittier than Lickilicky

>Gen 5: Amoonguss
I don't think I need to describe a reason. If I could choose more, the Genies would all have their way to the deepest hell

>Gen 6: Hoopa
I don't remeber hating any Gen 6 mon, so Hoopa would be the choice to disappear because of how I still can't get used to its form. If I could make its form alone disappear, it would be better.
>>
>>26821859
What's so bad about Golurk ? And how can you hate Wynaut's adorable face ?
>>
>>26819941
>gen 4
>not keeping motherfucking garchomp or rotom
>gen 5
>not the genies
>>
>>26821678

It's ok anon, I agree with you on gens III, IV and V.

So 50/50 I guess. Vivillon is my favourite starter bug line so far, I don't mind having a new one if that gets me a good one. Also the babies are unnecessary I agree, but I love Unkown. It looks cool even if it's unusable.
>>
why remove one when you can cull the most of them
>Gen 1
Exeggcute, Mr. Mime, Jynx, Lickitung
Gen 2
Aipom, Yanma, Unown, Dunsparce, Delibird for good reasons
>Gen 3
Volbeat, Illumise, Grumpig, Gulpin? Cucknea, Chimecho
>Gen 4
Kricketot, Burmy, Chingling, Chatot, Snover, Lickilicky, Shaymin, Lake Guardians
>Gen 5
Tepig Line, Monkey Trio, Unfezant(what the fuck is this regional bird), Woobat, Cryogonal(literally my mom's glalie), Hitmonlee/chan ripoffs, Paras ripoff, Basculin, Klink, Elgyem(who the fuck is this pokemon), Druddigon(poor man's Dragonite), Bouffalant(Tauros.), Vullaby, Heatmor, Durant, Literal Whos of Justice, FUCKING GENIES
>Gen 6
Spritzee(fairy gimmick, shitty design), Hoopa, Volcanion
>>
File: remove.png (54KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
remove.png
54KB, 800x598px
>>26819297

>Jynx
Ugly as sin

>Unown
Have fun catching the same thing 26+ times at best

>Medicham
Fat lips and Detect, fuck this abomination

>Bronzor
Helped make D/P unfun by only being weak to fire, next to no fire types available, and everyone using it

>Emolga
Fuck this flying/electric pikachu clone that spams Double Team

>Aromatisse
Another ugly award winner with a bonus points for needing to trade it while holding an item to evolve it.
>>
Assuming their evolutions/prevolutions remain

>Dewgong
>Lanturn
>Azurill
>Finneon
>Lillipup
>Fletchinder

Nothing against any of them. I just tried to only get rid of ones that won't be too missed and Lanturn

How did I do?
>>
>>26819297
jinx
smoochum
walrein
magnezone
bouffalant
Aromatisse

reason? ugly as sin
>>
>>26819297
The whole fucking point of Gen V was to thematically mirror Gen I. Jesus Christ. Not to mention muh

>he feels out of place.

This is a stupid thread even for /vp/.
>>
>>26821934
Golurk just doesn't look like a Pokémon at all. I'm not talking about "inanimate", yeah, I know, magtnemite, etc. I'm talking about the whole design.

It's evident that he was design by the British faggot, gaijins can't into Pokémon design.
>>
> Lickitung
> Unown
> Spinda
> Pachirisu
> Basculin
> Chesnaught
>>
>>26823612
One of the dumbest fucking reasons I've seen.
>>
>>26819297
>Gen I
Jynx
>Gen II
Stantler
>Gen III
Masquerain
>Gen IV
Wormadam
>Gen V
Unfezant
>Gen VI
none of them
>>
>>26820374
There's no point in playing Pokémon if not for appreciating the Pokémon themselves. Caring about competitive viability is silly.
>>
>>26823697
Put Golurk among some gen I pokémon, even the bad ones people always cherrypick (magnemite, Jynx, Exeggutor, etc) and tell me I'm not right.

It doesn't look even remotely pokemon-ish.
>>
>>26823752
You aren't right. Not at all.
>Pokémon-ish
Get the fuck out of here, retard. I bet you use "digimon" as a legitimate criticism.
>>
>>26823752
Neither do the majority of Pokémon that came after gen 2, faggot
>>
File: DELET.png (57KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
DELET.png
57KB, 800x600px
>>
>>26820638
>>26820828
>>26821909
>>26821933
>>26823718
I don't understand the hate for stantler. Sure it's kind of forgettable and generic but by no means a bad pokemon. It's well designed and I'm sure there were tons of Johtoddlers who loved it.
>>
>>26819297
>Gen 1
Nothing is so offensive to me that I don't want it to exist. After 20 years I'm used to shit like Dragonite and Poliwrath. Gun to my head, maybe Stingulor
'>Gen 2
Igglybuff and/or Cleffa. Is it so baffling that Jigglypuff and Clefairy would come out of eggs?
>Gen 3
Azurill
>Gen 4
Chingling or Rhyperior
>Gen 5
Klink line or Hydreigon
>Gen 6
Aromatisse, Diggersby and Goodra are all equally offensive
>>
>Mr Mime
I find it disgusting, badly designed, and out of place.

>Sunflora
Mostly because I don't think anyone would notice or care.

>Castform
Ball... boobs? It's just such an awful, ugly design. Has a cool gimmick, but it's a total shitmon so it's just wasted.

>Smoochum
All the same reasoning as Mr. Mime, but Honey Boo Boo added to it.

>Gothita (please, can we kill the whole line?)
Same reasoning as Smoochum.

>Binacle
It's ugly as fuck and looks retarded.
>>
Gen I: ...
Gen II: ...
Gen III: ...
Gen IV: ...
Gen V: ...
Gen VI: ...
Gen VII: ...

>wanting to remove any pokemon
>>
>>26819941
I honestly believe if the fucking gen 2 babies were catchable early in they wouldn't have a bad rep, but they are a niche breeding only thing.
>>
>>26824116
Smoochum is gen 2.
>referencing Honey Boo Boo
>>>/facebook/
>>
>>26824174
>STILL liking Golem
>>
>>26819297
Why Bouffalant specifically? Gen V had a lot of reused Pokemon ideas, to fill in for stuff like "a rock" and "a bat".

Anyways:
Gen 1: Either Nidoran Male or Female. Their niche has been lessened since genders were properly introduced, and completely removed with gender differences. Combine them into one.
Gen 2: Unown. These things are the biggest waste of space.
Gen 3: Milotic. Milotic is the worst Pokemon.
Gen 4: Chatot. This is another case of a lost gimmick. You can't record a voice for Chatter anymore, and it's not likely to come back, so Chatot is kind of worthless now. (It was hard to pick anything here)
Gen 5: Tynamo. Another kind of hard one to pick. I like Tynamo design-wise, but it's kind of a useless evolution, since it doesn't learn many moves, but it doesn't have the Magikarp (And early worm/cocoons) feel to it.
Gen 6: Aromatisse. Spritzee is kind of nice, but the evolution is really unappealing, at least to me. So that.
>>
>>26824419
>Milotic is the worst pokémon
Why ? Couldn't find a Feebas ?
>>
I'm surprised no one's said it yet
>>
>>26824475
Nah.
I just have bad experiences with Milotic.
>>
File: 1421468434567.jpg (20KB, 178x179px) Image search: [Google]
1421468434567.jpg
20KB, 178x179px
>>26819297

Dragonite
Pichu
Latias
Lucario
Emboar
Goodra
>>
>Gen I
Jynx
>Gen 2
They're all okay, if I must choose one, Corsola it is
>Gen III
Luvdisc
>Gen IV
Phione
>Gen V
Ice creams and monkeys, burn them all
>Gen VI
Pink shits
>>
>>26819297
DITTO
UNKNOWN
GARDEVOIR
LOPUNNY
MANY
MANY
>>
>>26819297
Baby.
Pokemon.
>>
Charizard
Dunsparce
Gardevoir
Lucario
Zoroark
Zygarde

Remove the most cancerous parts of this board and the franchise as a whole.
>>
File: GENS.png (16KB, 600x100px) Image search: [Google]
GENS.png
16KB, 600x100px
>lickitung because it has no usefulness
>Magby shouldn't exist, magmar was perfectly fine.
>Spinda is just so annoying to run into it's ugly mug when you're looking for skarmory on route 113 in Ruby
>Mantyke...baby pokemon should NOT exist.
>Carbink is just a "floating" rock, doesn't even get levitate.
>>
>Gen 1:
Jynx
>Gen 2:
Unown. Worst and most Underwhelming gimmick ever
>Gen 3:
Chimecho or Luvdisc. No one will notice.
>Gen 4:
Ambipom. KILL THAT UGLY THING WITH FIRE!!!!
>Gen 5:
Either Cryogonal or Maractus. No one will notice too.
>Gen 6:
Aromatisse. It's a Jewish Drag Queen Bird.
>>
>>26825160
whoops forgot tympole...It's face looks to human-like looks fucking unsettling to look at.
>>
Flareon
Igglybuff because Wigglytuff would've been saved with a third evolution.
Luvdisc
Magmortar
Vanilluxe. I like Garbodor a whole lot but no amount of "see it's an icicle it's clever" justification can make me like ice cream.
Binacle
>>
1: Chansey
2: Blissey
3: Jirachi
4: Manaphy
5: Any of the Genies
6: dunno Heliolisk maybe
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 368x246px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 368x246px
>>26819297
Gen 1: Mr. Mime
Gen 2: Nothing from Johto bothers me
Gen 3: Luvdisc
Gen 4: Male Combee
Gen 5: the entire Gothita line
Gen 6: >Plague Doctor

My. Mike is a spooky man, luvdisc is putrid forgettable garbage, Male Combee is worthless until the Galade method is put into place, Gothita makes for a horrible counterpart to one of the best lines in Unova and Aromatisse is just...horrible...
>>
>>26819297
>Gen 1
Spearow or fearow

>gen 2
All the babies

>gen 3
Grumpig

>gen 4
Magmortar, electvire, or rhyperior

>gen 5
Simi

>gen 6
Chesnaught
>>
>>26823919
>Deleting arceus
I love you
>>
>Gen 1: None
>Gen 2: None
>Gen 3: None
>Gen 4: None
>Gen 5: None
>Gen 6: None
>>
>>26825867
This is why abortion is an option
>>
>>26823986
There's absolutely nothing well-designed about it

It's terrible
>>
>>26824037
>stingulor

You ok?
>>
>>26819297

> 1 - Tauros
Just feels like an animal without any real relief (other than the tails)

> 2 - Unown
Like, WTF

> 3 - Azurill
He's so, so, so useless, so not cute, so dumb.

> 4 - Chingling
I love him, he's cute and all. I just feel like Chimecho didn't need a baby, he needed an evolution.

> 5 - Emboar
The only Pokemon I truly hate with every fiber of my body. So ugly, so useless, such a dumb design.

> 6 - Nobody
This is actually a pretty perfect generation imo
>>
>>26820606
>kecleon
>dissapointment

But why? I love Kecleon, one of my fav from that gen.
>>
>>26819297
>>26822264
>Doesn't like Aromatisse
>>
>>26826029

Oops double posted because the thing wasnt fucking updating properly

Please shame me for being terrible at everything
>>
File: image.jpg (3KB, 61x61px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3KB, 61x61px
>>26826040
I ain't gonna shame you for an honest mistake, I'm gonna shake you for your shit taste.
>>
>>26826070
>shake

see?
We all make HONEST mistakes.
>>
>>26825867
Best opinion.
>>
>>26825161
>Either Cryogonal or Maractus. No one will notice too.

I will you son of a pig.

Just get rid of the elemental monkeys. Everyone would notice because everyone hates them. Simisear is the least popular pokemon in Japan.
>>
>>26825933
>perfect generation
>Aromatisse exists
>Diggersby exists
>Binacle and his evo exist
m8
>>
File: image.jpg (345KB, 1273x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
345KB, 1273x700px
>>26826147
>diggersby
>brobaracle
>bad

ffFFUCK OFF!!
>>
>>26826184
If it makes you feel any better I think that Electabuzz and Magmar are just as ugly.

Still wouldn't remove them though
>>
File: goodbye.png (355KB, 1584x356px) Image search: [Google]
goodbye.png
355KB, 1584x356px
>>26819297
>>
Mew
Celebi
Jirachi
Manaphy
Victini
Hoopa
>>
Kanghaskan
Smoochum
Castform
Togekiss
Tympole
Furfroo
>>
>Gen I
Jynx - It's ugly.

>Gen II
Tyrogue - Looks dumb.

>Gen III
Meditite - Spare Medicham from this.

>Gen IV
Phione - Not Manaphy.

>Gen V
Thundurus - My only regret is that I couldn't pick all the genies.

>Gen VI
Quilladin - Chespin deserved better...
>>
>Gen1
Tangela - it's just meh,no really bad mons to me

>Gen2
Qwilfish - same as tangela

>Gen3
Grumpig - plz kill this horrid monstrosity

>Gen4
Budew - Roselia didn't need a baby and an evo

>Gen5
Emboar - could have been so much better, worst starter evo imo
>>
>>26826951
>Gen6
Diggersby - ugly as fuck
>>
>>26819297
Mr Mime
None
Blaziken
Magmortar
Klinklank and Vanilluxe (two because none for Gen 2)
Klefki
>>
>>26819297
>ITT: All ugly mons need to die. Only the cute and badass may live.

Most of this thread has shit taste.
>>
>>26819297
1. One of the two Nidorans. Make them the same pokemon that evolves into Nidorina or Nidorino depending on Gender (Or randomly in gen-1 where there was no gender)

2. Stantler. Almost no one would notice it disappeared...

3. No idea. Probably a legend, Registeel maybe? I don't particularly like the regis, they're boring both in design and battle and that one's the blandest of the bunch.

4. Heatran for being an ugly fucker. Cresselia, Mespirit, and Darrkrai are runners up.

5. Landorus for being an ugly fucker and ruining competitive. It shits on anything fun in both sdingles and odubles, and it has nothing to do with Thundurus and Tornadus Wind/Lightning thing they had going on. Also, I can forgive 2 look-alikes (Latios, Plusle) but three is going too far.

6. Tough call between Braixen and Volcanion, but I have to go with Volcanion because it's so damn ugly. Being an enraging furbait that disgraces Fennekin is bad, but being an ugly fucker is unforgivable.
>>
>Jynx
>Smoochum
>Luvdisc
>Lopunny
>Amoonguss
>Klefki

There are plenty of Gen I pokemon I'm indifferent towards, but Jynx is the only one I dislike. Gen II I don't dislike any, but I'd get rid of Smoochum due to Jynx. Gen III is mostly ok, so I'd ditch Luvdisc since it's the most meh design in that gen. Gen IV is mostly okay, but Lopunny is furbait that needs to go. Buneary can stay. I wouldn't mind if Magmortar was designed to be a bit more like Magmar, but I wouldn''t want it removed. Only Gen V line I dislike is Foongus/Amoongus. Alomomola is just meh, elemental monkeys are alright with the exception of Smipour, and genies are just shitty recolors, but I guess Therian formes would be okay. As for Gen VI, there are a nice handful of designs I'd like thrown in the trash. Klefki, Greninja, the entire Fennekin Line, Spritzee and Slurpuff lines, Sylveon, Mega Charizard X, Floebebe line, Goodra, some other megas, etc.
>>
>>26827020
Maybe it's just because you're ugly.
>>
File: 1447357937973.jpg (75KB, 888x499px) Image search: [Google]
1447357937973.jpg
75KB, 888x499px
>>26827020
no one likes to look at your face everyday

why should we make an effort to like ugly mons?
>>
File: yesh.gif (548KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
yesh.gif
548KB, 480x269px
>>26827020
>>26827723
>>26827785
>>
File: Take1FromEach.png (11KB, 795x249px) Image search: [Google]
Take1FromEach.png
11KB, 795x249px
>>26819297
>Nidoran
The two Nidoran should just be one Pokemon with gender differences
>Qwilfish
To me, the most forgettable Pokemon and a waste of a puffer fish Pokemon
>Luvdisc
Only need 1 heart fish, Luvdisc looks too much heart and not enough fish
>Phione
Seriously? Do I need to explain this one? It is the most useless Pokemon.
>Vanilluxe
This line should've stopped at Vanillish, would've been far more accaptable
>Doublade
Single sword to double sword, back to single sword, this line would work just fine with Honedge & Aegislash
>>
>>26819351
The hatred for Aromatisse I think largely stems from hype that crashed and burned, so many were hoping for a Fairy/Poison plague doctor or even a flamingo Pokemon finally. Then we were all let down with a perfume bottle can-can saloon dancer midget.
>>
>>26819297
>>26824272
>2016
>still removing golem
If dubs or greater golem is back in style
>>
>>26827858
If dubs Golem becomes a viral meme.
>>
>Persian
>Unown
>Wynaut
>Phione
>Basculin
>Carbink

Persian suffers from Raichu syndrome and is a generic design.
Unown is plot device: the Pokemon. It has almost zero personality on its own and it is only used as a tool to explain weird shit happening.
Wynaut could be replaced with egg moves and nobody would care.
Phione is Not Manaphy.
Basculin isn't a bad design but they took a weak concept and stretched it into 2 nearly identical Pokemon.
Carbink is a very cute Pokemon but it's Diancie's Phione.
>>
>>26827567
You just got rid of like half of Gen VI
>>
>>26819297
>Removing dedededededewooooooooot
>>
Farfetch'd, because it serves little to no purpose besides hm slaving, trade only on the original RB, and it's stats are horrible.

Corsola, because it's both shitty and hard to find in most games. Anything that takes me that long to fish for better be worth it.

Chimecho, because holy shit why do you have a 2% appearance rate and still suck? It'd be fine if it was stronger or easier to find, but it's combo in RSE of terrible and rare makes it completely worthless in my book.

Cherubi, and by extension Cherrim I guess. Another problem like Chimecho, hard to find and not too great. Plus, Cherrim looks dumb without the sun, so unless you have a drought mon, you waste a turn setting up each battle
>>
>>26828308
Don't know any I pressed post when I wasn't done.

Stunfisk, because it had so much potential and ended up being shit. I'd rather just forget about it.

Phantump, because as much as I love it, trevenant can be found on it's own and phamtump ends up feeling extraneous

Popplio, because no one will choose it anyway
>>
>>26819297
1: Raichu
Just end its suffering.
2: Blissey
Just end everyones suffering. Eviolite was a mistake.
3: Latias
Just make it a gender difference fucks sake.
4: Magmortar
It's more disgusting than jynx. It looks like a jynx evo in a flame shirt.
5: Basculin
Do a proper water filler next time faglords.
6: Goodra
Fucking sugi ruining another perfectly fine line with barney the dinosaur.
>>
>Electrode
I want to say Nidoran, but Electrode is just horrible. Voltorb is great and fills the gimmick just fine.
>Sunflora
No one would miss it.
>Cascoon
Just use the evolution gimmick on silcoon.
>Phione
Too many shit legendaries this gen, and this one serves no purpose. My heart chooses Cresselia though.

>Alomola
Useless.
>Aegislash
Had a lot of potential for a final evolution, but the design was just shit.

There are much more offensive pokemon than those listed, but most of them are tied to other terrible pokemon that removing one would not remedy the situation.
>>
>>26821881
"It just gets bigger" seriously fuck poliwrath
>>
jynx
smoochum
grumpig, give spoink a decent evo
lucario or riolu, whatever wipes the line from existence
that stupid pointless fish with the 2 variants
goodra, keep sliggoo and goomy
>>
>>26827890
What WAS Basculin's concept besides being a two color option piranha?
>>
>>26828841
iirc in an interview they revealed basculin is based on the need for an old rod mon. That's it.
>>
>>26819297
>Gen 1: Dragonite
Now give us a Dragonair evolution that actually looks like one.

>Gen 2: Octillery
I'm willing to overlook the whole fish evolving into octopus thing, but the design just feels so... uninspired? Yeah I think that's the word.

>Gen 3: Castform
While its gimmick is somewhat interesting, the design of the base forme is just, well, um.
Also completely unviable.

>Gen 4: Magmortar
Is this even a booby at this point?

>Gen 5: Klang
Seriously, Klang is just redundant. Klink directly evolving into Klinklang would've probably been better received.

>Gen 6: Diggersby
No, a bad meme doesn't save it.
>>
>>26828862
Disgusting, but it has decent attack and aqua jet so that puts it over Magikarp for an "Old Rod" mon, just not in the long run against a Gyarados.
>>
>>26828862
But there's no old rod in the games
>>
>>26819306

>wanting to remove ninja froge

why does /vp/ hate good pokemon? I don't get it.
>>
>>26819297
>Primeape
He's always grossed me out
>Feraligatr
I dislike his design and concept
>Ludicolo
He's a fucking mexican....
>Hippowdon
GROSS
>Simisage
GROSS
>Barbaracle
GROSS
>>
File: Remove these.jpg (121KB, 1016x601px) Image search: [Google]
Remove these.jpg
121KB, 1016x601px
I have no other reasoning beside the fact that they're all ugly as hell.
>>
>>26819297
>removing based Buffafro
Just because he's a normal type based on bovine doesn't mean he overlaps with Tauros. Arguably Tauros is better, but Bouffalant is much different. Higher attack, more bulk, different abilities which change his strategies and give him an immunity, along with a signature move.

>>26822115
>removing Exeggcute
Go fuck yourself.

>wanting to remove Pokemon because they share design similarities with others
Maximum fucking autism.
>>
>>26819297
None. As a true fan to the series I recognize each and every Pokemon as perfect creations and none of them can be replaced, good or bad.
>>
>>26819297
I might be breaking the rules a little by including entire lines, but idgaf

>Gen 1: Muk line
>Gen 2: Smoochum, or literally any of the babies (sans togepi)
>Gen 3: Luvdisc
>Gen 4: Infernape
>Gen 5: Keldeo
>Gen 6: there arent many gen 6 mons i don't like so i guess aromatisse?
>>
>>26819297

>Eevee
I fucking hate Eeveefags

>Suicune
I fucking hate Suicunefags

>Gardevoir
I fucking hate Gardevoir fags

>Lucario
Enough said.

>Keldeo
Basically every legendary in this gen should be jettisoned

>Goodra
Fucking faggots
>>
>>26820719
>Following the rules of the thread
>>
If I could only pick one line from each gen

1- mr. Mime
2- desu they are all fine
3- illumise/volbeat are pointless I guess, but not offended by their existence
4- lickilicky
5- Christ, too many. Elemonkeys, klink line, keldeo, musketeers, genies, goth line, vullaby line. So many hideous Pokemon. But to be fair plenty of amazing Pokemon in gen 5 too.
6- the swirlix, spritzee, and pumpkaboo lines ended up being disappointing
>>
>>26820606
I hate all the clones u mentioned as well but farfetched was based on some jap lore or saying. I think without the back ground it would be forgettable but that gives it some depth.
>>
I. Raichu - It would allow the developers to do the things they clearly want to be able to do with pikachu, meaning we would possibly get less pandering to gen I through other means
II. Dunsparce - I never really got the hype over Dunsparce aesthetically or otherwise, also I actually like the baby pokemon
III. Wynaut - the one exception to my earlier statement, I feel like it ruins the whole idea behind wobbuffet
IV. Lumineon - I never remember this or finneon, and it there was only one, I'd have some excuse.
V. Alomomola - It's really ugly
VI. Goodra - It ruins the line
VII. Iwanko - Not a fan of it at the moment, but I could easily change my mind on this when the games come out
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.