[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fake CoroCoro, Japan troll us

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: wu.png (527KB, 533x450px) Image search: [Google]
wu.png
527KB, 533x450px
Fake CoroCoro, Japan troll us
>>
trolled!
>>
A very well done fake or Corocoro revealed them a month too early and have to pretend they haven't...it's very odd for Pokemon to not have said anything about them yet...
>>
It's not fake, retard
>>
File: 1465538976931.png (81KB, 624x628px) Image search: [Google]
1465538976931.png
81KB, 624x628px
>>26819666
>>26819784
>>
>>26819666
One has to wonder why someone would go to all this trouble just to fake something like this. I mean ArtsyOmni did it to advertise his channel but all deviantautists are doing is pissing the rest of us off. Fuck, I'm still mad that Ray-Man ended up being fake.

Of course I believe the scans but there's always that one off chance that they do end up being fake.
>>
>>26819811
>Fuck, I'm still mad that Ray-Man ended up being fake.
Which is entirely your fault for being gullible.
>>
>>26819816
Yes and? It still pissed off a bunch of people. Just because you and the collective cinical fucks don't, doesn't make it any less alright for someone to do shit like this.
>>
>>26819796
Geez there's a lot of fuckholes on here. I said it's a very well done fake OR they were revealed earlier than they were supposed to hence why they're not saying anything about them on the official sites. Learn to read you dumb fucks.
>>
>>26819851
>What is survival of the fittest?
You know you're actively telling us you're an idiot, right?
>>
>>26819851

Come on, anon, if someone told me there was a Pokemon called "Ray-Man", that'd immediately rise tons of red flags. How did you fall for that shit?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.