[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ignoring 1HKO moves like Fissure or Sheer Cold, what would be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 16

File: 1417312088859.png (457KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1417312088859.png
457KB, 1080x1080px
Ignoring 1HKO moves like Fissure or Sheer Cold, what would be the most painful move to get hit by?
>>
>>26815004
Any move with a critical.
>>
>>26815004
pain split. it damages you by inflicting the sheer psychological concept of pain.
>>
>>26815004
My vote is for Draco Meteor
>>
>>26815004
Dragon Ascent/V-Create
>>
>>26815004
Acid Spray? A lot of moves would outright kill you, but getting melted and not quite dying sounds about the worst.
>>
>>26815004
Roar of Time perhaps.
>>
Scald
>>
to experience pain you have to at least feel it, being hit by anything that plain kills you, severs limbs or numbs the nervous system too quickly wouldn't count.

So I would say toxic etc, flamethrower, thunderbolt etc. Shit that won't kill you flat out or at least take a bit of time to do it.
>>
>>26815004
Gen 1 Wrap
Hoennkiddies won't understand this.
>>
File: whore.jpg (9KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
whore.jpg
9KB, 201x251px
>>26815090
>painful
>wrap

topkek
>>
What about Close Combat? Imagine being just wailed on by a creature that's 6 feet tall and can smash mountains.
>>
Magma storm
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 225x224px
>>26815135
T. Child
>>
>>26815090
oh god no
>>
Rock Tomb?
>>
Scald.

It's so painful, even Smogonfags irl are crying about it.
>>
>>26815090
KRR-KRR-KRR

KRR-KRR-KRR

KRR-KRR-KRR
>>
>>26815004

Possibly, Judgement.
>>
Unmask
>>
>>26815139
>wailed on by a creature that's 6 feet tall and can smash mountains.
fuck off richard/mewtistic

>>26815004
False Swipe, leaves you on your last wits
>>
File: Judgement.jpg (48KB, 651x500px) Image search: [Google]
Judgement.jpg
48KB, 651x500px
>>26815004

Maybe. Judgement?
>>
Freeze-Dry
>>
>>26815004
Probably Beat Up, right?

That's six different beatdowns from six different Pokémon.
>>
>>26815278
It depends on how high their attack stats are.
>>
>>26815004
Who is this semen demon?
>>
any high damage fire attack
any acidic poison attack

most painful combination of effects tho would be
>performing a physical multi-hit move
>rocky helmet
>rough skin
>while standing on triple spikes
>while burned
>while infested
>>
>>26815090
Gen-1 Fire Spin is worse. It's Wrap but on fire now.
>>
>>26815379

That's bae. Oh..I mean..May.
>>
>>26815090
>only 90s kids will get this
>>
>>26815090
It's not hard to get a gameboy or a copy of R/B/Y.
>>
File: MinccinovsEmolga.gif (338KB, 490x300px) Image search: [Google]
MinccinovsEmolga.gif
338KB, 490x300px
Clearly Tickle.
>>
I'd imagine the elemental punches would hurt as fuck.

>getting punched by a hitmonchan's fist on fire
>>
>>26815004
Maybe seismic toss depending on exactly how it's supposed to work.
>>
>>26815384
This
>>
>>26815228
this
>>
>>26815408
You don't even have to do that, you just have to get it on VC or pirate it.
>>
>>26815090
>being lightly squeezed is painful
>>
If I pretend it's Tickle, will it happen to me?
>>
Toxic.

Slow and painful. Plus it gets worse the longer you're afflicted.
>>
>>26815531
more deadly =/= more painful.

a lot of drugs can be toxic in certain doses. doesn't mean it hurts.
>>
Maybe Spacial Rend? Doesn't it break the space you occupy to cause damage? You'd temporarily exist in a shattered dimension of pain.
>>
>>26815445
I think the elemental fangs would hurt worse

>get munched by a fucking land shark
>the bite also burns you
>>
File: sad_cubone_by_charyoshi-d5n76pb.jpg (108KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
sad_cubone_by_charyoshi-d5n76pb.jpg
108KB, 900x675px
Imagine for a second that you are a sad little Cubone all alone in the middle of nowhere. Your mother just died and you can't help but cry your eyes out until you can't stay awake anymore and fall asleep next to her carcass. When you wake up the first thing you see is your mother's cheerful smile looking down on you. To your surprise your mom is not dead. You can't help but to feel joy overflowing your every being. With your mom by your side you grow up to be a mighty little Cubone. As the years go by you evolve into a powerful Marowak. Your undeniable strength makes everyone in your Marowak clan beg for you to be their leader. You humbly accept. Being chief comes with benefits and you can't be denied the right to the most beautiful female. You fall madly in love with each other and not soon after your little Cubone babies are running all over the place. Their powerful attacks make it clear that they take after their father. You are the most powerful of all known Marowak. You're life couldn't have turned out better. You have power, family, and love. While overlooking your domain you feel a darkness deep inside. That darkness manifests into reality and everything around you starts being ripped away. You can not only see everything around you disappear, you can feel the pressure in your chest and in your heart. After everything you knew disappears you wake up in a daze. You can only see your dead mother next to you and as you look at your hands you realize you are still a Cubone and it was all a dream. You never evolved, you never became the most powerful Marrowak, you never knew family or love. You never for a second doubted that it was all real except for the feeling that you never felt happiness like that in your life. Before you black out all you see as your eyes close are the red eyes and soulless smile of a Gengar stand over you.

Cubone's dream was eaten.

Tell me of anything, physical or emotional, that would be more painful than that.
>>
>>26815531
I know many people who have been on Toxic for years and they're doing perfectly alright.
>>
>>26815505
>being this underage.
>>
>>26815586
>i had a good dream but it wasnt real
how horrifying
>>
Eldritch tier attacks:
-Spacial Rend
-Roar of Time
-Judgement
-Psystrike/Psychic
-Dark Void+Nightmare

Oh shit tier
-Hydro Cannon
-Blast Burn
-Frenzy Plant
-Hyper Beam
-Giga Impact
-Close Combat
-Acid/Sludge Bomb/Sludge Wave
-Zap Cannon
-Stone Edge
-Night Slash/Beatdown
-Heavy Slam
-Extremespeed
>>
>>26815004
Ice beam.

Being frozen to death is the most painful way you can die.
>>
>>26815004
Getting Heavy Slammed by a Heavy Metal Aggron.
>>
>>26815737
>go numb
>start feeling warm and comfy
>die
once you actually start freezing to death you start feeling comfy

>>26815744
>crushed immediately
>no opportunity to feel anything
deadly =/= painful
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 381x386px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 381x386px
>>26815744
Savage
>>
>>26815770
Imagine getting heavy slammed by heavy metal aggron while you're holding a focus sash at full health.
>>
>>26815004
splash
>>
>>26815744
In bed though...
>>
Cynthia used Stomp!
>>
>>26816103
>cowgirl
>>
>>26815744
>>26816103
>tfw there is an actual r34 of Aggron with that move as the title
>>
>>26816290
Oh shit, link?
>>
>>26816290
You can't just post something like that with neither your face when nor some evidence to back it up.
It's just not done.
>>
fissure
>>
Crabhammer
>>
>>26815020
Can anyone defeat Madara Uchiha?
>>
>>26815441
>tickle
>not hold hands
>>
>>26815004
Some of the weakest moves probably because anything stronger would kill before you could feel any pain.
>>
>>26815259
Ignoring dex entries, in several forms of media some nonlegend Pokemon have showcased the power to shatter mountains or power within that range, ie pokemon special.
>>
>>26815004
Precipice Blades tbqh fampire.
Serrated jagged blades plunging into your flesh from deep within the earth. Likely hotter than hellfire and split you open wide due to their nasty wedge shape. The heat cauterizes the wounds and keeps you from bleeding out, making the pain last longer.
>>
>>26816897
Plenty can, including some legends like Composite Mega Fug, Anime Unsealed Dialga and Palkia, etc.
>>
>>26815733
Stone edge is the 'no shit' tier cause you won't be able to use that hole again.
>>
Explosion
>>
>>26815004
Future Sight or Doom Desire would probably be more of a psychological pain, knowing you'll be hit but not when.
Precipice Blades for sure is horrible, getting stabed by multiple blades made of hardened-yet-hot-magma is probably one of the most painful
>>
>>26815547
Barring drugs that kill you by making you go catatonic and stop breathing like most depressants, lots of, if not most drugs will kill you at their lethal doses by destroying an organ, your nervous system, or just stopping a critical function of your body while you are conscious. All of these are typically agonizing and can take hours or days to kill you.
>>
>>26815733
Psystrike/psychic both just bludgeon you. Psystrike floats shit to hit you, psychic is raw psychokinetic force bashing you. It's basically a magic gut punch.
>>
>>26817086
kek
>>
Any move with Wave in the name.
Thunder Wave
>paralyzes your ass, locking you in.
Vacuum Wave
>Hit by wave of "pure vacuum"
This pulls your blood out through your pores. Not fun.
>inb4 ultra-high vacuum technology is my day job
Sludge Wave
>literally drowning in shit
Psywave
>shreds your mind apart
All kinds of fun.
>>
>>26819296
Forgot Heat Wave, which would technically oven-fry you in your own juices
>>
1. Any fire move, and especially incinerate. Being burned alive is generally one of the most painful ways to die.

2. Rollout. Capable of doing more damage than explosion, IIRC. After 5 turns, its base power is 480, or 960 if defense curl was used. Plus, I mean, you're being flattened.

3. False Swipe. Imagine a Scyther is continuously invoking pain on you with its scythes without actually killing you. Literal torture.
>>
dream eater
>>
>>
Hydro Cannon.
Gushing water can carve rock.
>>
>>26819559
I like how the big portal is just here to allow Hoopa to laugh at the other pokemon.
>>
Nobody mentioned Sky Drop yet? First a turn you get to realise you are getting fucked up, followed by you getting smashed on the ground breaking all your bones.

If it's not high enough you even survive. Not very pleasant.
>>
probably Eruption

I mean you're getting hit by the theoretical equivalent of a volcano exploding, along with all the ash, debris, and lava that comes with it. That's probably several orders of magnitude worse than just about every other move.

Rock Tomb would also be pretty awful. I mean it's not like faggots and whores get buried under stones in the middle east because it's a fucking reward or something. takes a long time for you to die while being progressively crushed to death

Can't forget about Avalanche.

Steamroller is also one that I didn't even know existed until I peeked through the list of all moves but holy shit that would be absolute agony. Getting every single bone in your body shattered in a matter of seconds then bleeding out as the bone shards sever your major arteries and puncture the skin....eeugh
>>
Houndoom or Mega Houndoom's Inferno.
You get BRNs all over your body that will hurt literally forever.
>>
>>26815004

Tierno.
>>
>>26815384

>not toxic spikes
>>
>>26815090
>Being wrapped while poisoned
>Being wrapped while paralyzed
>>
>>26815384
>while wearing a salmon suit
>>
>Needle Arm.
Also, Poison Sting according to the anime.
>>
>>26820175
>Being wrapped, Badly poisoned, and Leech Seeded
This is hell
>>
Disable.

You'd be confined the a wheel chair for the rest of your life
>>
>>26820271
No, given how Pokemon are still capable of using other attacks, it seems disable only blocks the use of certain learned skills.

You forget how to control your bladder, walk, speak, read, write, dress yourself, etc.
>>
Hyper Beam.

Literally Destruction Beam.
>>
>>26818217
>Psystrike floats shit to hit you
I thought it was something like materializing psychic power to hit you with, not just some lame levitation shit. It's Mewtwo's signature move, you gotta make it impressive somehow
>>
File: feraligatr.jpg (32KB, 316x342px) Image search: [Google]
feraligatr.jpg
32KB, 316x342px
Crunch
>>
Play rough
Everybody knows whta happens under the dust cloud
>>
Either Scald or Steam Eruption, being boiled is the most extreme pain in real life.
>>
>>26816897
Scarf Ditto
>>
Curse

Sure it seems short term but...the memory of watching a living thing shove a nail DEEP into its skull just to spite you, looking at you with rage filled eyes as blood drips down its face, would you ever, EVER forget that?
>>
>>26816897
FEAR Taillow/Rattata
>>
Attract.

Just imagine the mental conflict of having your beloved master ordering you to attack your pokémon crush.
>>
>>26816341
>>26816354
well you asked for it

warning: it may not be your type of r34

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/14097644/
>>
>>26815672
Dude, ever heard of BDSM? Unless you're wally you aren't getting hurt.
>>
File: Horrifying.gif (1MB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Horrifying.gif
1MB, 400x240px
>>26815004
Spoilered for graphic content.
>>
>>26822318
DELETE THIS.
>>
Spatial Rend would probably traumatically wound you (phantom pain is a bitch and you basically feel that forever)

Psystrike is basically a wave of thought so strong that your pain receptors all light up at once.

Frenzy Plant is just getting slammed by a tree which wouldn't outright kill you but would break most things in your body at once.
>>
File: 1460824298292.png (361KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1460824298292.png
361KB, 1000x1000px
>>26822318
>>
>>26816897
Perfect Zygarde. He's stronger than Xerneas and Yveltal, who can wipe out all life on the planet. He's involved in the SuMo story, so he's probably stronger than the SuMo legends who are implied to be star busters.
>>
>>26822460
>SuMo
Fuck off, it was a good thread.
>>
>>26815004
Considering even Splash from a strong Magikarp would blow a hole through your body, resulting in immediate death, does it matter what is the most painful? You die anyways
>>
>>26822125
>content settings
I don't want to register
>>
>>26822504
You could have ignored it.
>>
>>26822460
Please, even the OmRuAlSa legends could beat that no game cuck of a mon.
>>
>>26816354
>with neither your face
>tfw this guy doesn't know what >tfw means
>>
>>26822318
DELET
>>26822522
>ALL POKEMON
>>
>>>26822522
>>ALL POKEMON ARE COMPLETE MONSTERS WOAAAH
Dumb headcanon.
>>
>>26822565
you could have killed yourself
>>
>>26815090

you are now aware that people who's first pokemon games as a kid were Ruby/Sapphire are now old enough to post on /vp/
>>
>>26822535
It's also in pixiv
>>
maybe Splash?
>>
>>26826052
I didn't start playing Pokemon until I was an adult and my first game was FireRed.
>>
low kick
>>
Will-O-Wisp. Everything else will pretty much kill you instantly. Will-O-Wisp severely burns you but keeps you alive for a while.
>>
>>26815090
Oh god this
>>
File: why man.jpg (9KB, 244x200px) Image search: [Google]
why man.jpg
9KB, 244x200px
>>26822262
>Just not getting it.
>>
File: No mouth, must scream.jpg (16KB, 284x253px) Image search: [Google]
No mouth, must scream.jpg
16KB, 284x253px
>>26819341
Incinerate seems more like the flames try and target your items(berries), but no doubt that shit would hurt.

Rollout is ouch, and fuggin' False Swipe? That shit ain't cool.

I think Flamethrower is up there. It may not kill you immediately, so that pain is probably unreal.
>>
>>26827009
or gen 1 fire spin
>>
Automize would probably be the most painful to use.
>The user literally drops half of their weight off their body
jesus christ how horrifying
>>
>>26827558
That would depend on how intense the flames are and how badly you're burned. Second degree burns eat away the flesh and leave raw, burned nerves exposed to the air and cause *excruciating* pain. Third degree burns completely *destroy* the nerve endings, so they're actually far less painful, but much more deadly. Depending on just how hot the flames are and how long they're sustained, it's possible that a fire move could kill you with mild discomfort and unpleasant warmth for a few moments.
>>
>>26815004
Scald
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.