[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you mean to tell me, no one in Kanto ever stepped outside

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: destroyer of worlds.jpg (76KB, 791x960px) Image search: [Google]
destroyer of worlds.jpg
76KB, 791x960px
So you mean to tell me, no one in Kanto ever stepped outside during the night to see Houndours or Murkrows, and never had a male and female of Pikachu/Jigglypuff/Clefairy together and form an egg, or made their Golbat super happy? Or Chansey?
>>
Fuck off, Godzilla.
>>
Shhh, don't point out plot holes.
>>
Wait, how the fuck did the Hitmon species survive? No females in the wild. The only way to have Hitmons breed is in the daycare. I doubt people knew about this in the very early years of civilization in the Pokemon world.
>>
>>26814312
With all the bikers and rockets loitering around? I wouldn't go out at night either.
>>
Why are the Rhy's the only Ground/Rock type?
>>
>>26814536
But in game, you see people standing in the same spot for like, years on end. I can swear to you, that I saw a Youngster on the route between Pewter and Mt. Moon, has been standing in that fucking spot since 1996.
>>
>>26814503
ditto fucks everything
>>
>>26814556
DITTOS ARE ONLY FOUND IN ONE PLACE IN THE GAMES, IN EACH REGION
WHERE ARE THE THINGS THEY FUCKED!? WHY ARE THERE NO WILD HITMONCHANS AND HITMONLEES!?
>>
>>26814581
quite elusive and highly sought after, these pokemon are so rare in the wild the player never encounters one.
>>
>>26814598
THEN WHY ARE THERE WILD TYROUGES IN ONE GAME!?
>>
>>26814608
nobody want to go through the trouble of evolving a tyrogue into the hitmon they want, so they only catch evolved ones and leave the base form alone.
>>
>>26814598
Hitmons are probably like pugs or company dogs.
They're highly specialized and bred (explaining how they require a special stat to evolve from Tyrogues), to the point where they can't thrive on wild state and are outcompeted by other fighting mons like Machoke, Hariyama, Medicham or Sawk/Thro; which can be found in the wild on several regions.
>>
There was no night in Kanto until GSC
Checkmate atheists
>>
>>26815836
>Suddenly one day, it starts being dark for half the day
Would be pretty freaky desu
>>
>>26814312
You are talking about the story before pokemon was ruined.
>>
File: 1466213196333.gif (111KB, 171x221px) Image search: [Google]
1466213196333.gif
111KB, 171x221px
>>26815908
>>26815836
>yfw Moon is an interquel between RBGY and GSC
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.