[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honour or victory?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: legal_legit_chart_v1.gif (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
legal_legit_chart_v1.gif
37KB, 640x480px
>the parents are hacked
>they fug
>they have offsprings

Are they legal or not?
I mean, you can play tournaments with them without being banned, but you are cheating anyways, or not?

Also honour thread.
>>
>>26814114

I'm oh ok with both sides.
>>
>>26814114
Your pic literally provides the answer, you stupid faggot.

They're legal, but not legit.
>>
Look at the chart you posted you fuck.

"Legal" means it is a possible combination within the game.
"Legit" means you caught or hatched it in-game without any cheating.

If you hack in a 6iv shiny HA Greninja, it's legal, but not legit.
If you hatch a 6iv shiny HA Greninja, it's legal and legit.

If you hatch a 6iv shiny HA Greninja with two hacked parents, it's ""technically"" legit, but it's not as legit as it could have been.

Personally, I don't give a shit. It's a videogame, play it how you want. Get off your high horses.
>>
>>26814114
>the parents are hacked

How legit (un-shortcut-y) would be to have two parents, of the required attributes, that can be passed to offspring adequately?

Therein lies your answer.
>>
>>26814232
>>26814282
Actually using hacked parents would count as "taking a shortcut" and thus the parents and child would be definitely illegitimate. The non-lazy way would be to breed your starter (or WT'd although trades have questionable legitimacy) a few times to get 6IV parents and then breed the baby.
>>
>>26814114
If I released the parents shortly after, would they even know?

I have a hacked 6IV BW Ditto lying around from six years ago if that's anything to speak of.
>>
What if I use an injected 6-IV Ditto to breed quickly
>>
Okay. If you get WT'd a legal Pokemon, but that Pokemon happens to be injected by the OT, then use that Pokemon to breed, is it legit?

Consider the following:
>You have not performed any of the shortcut functions yourself, nor intentionally benefited from them without this WT'd Pokemon
>The Pokemon is legal, meaning it could have been bred to be exactly the same, and it would be the same to you

What do you think, /vp/?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.