[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Best???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1465944616531.png (213KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
1465944616531.png
213KB, 500x277px
How can Sun/Moon improve from X/Y and become the best games in the franchise?
Here are some common ideas:
>more than 100 pokemons
>no battle mansion
>legitimate post game content
Whatever the fuck you want, post it here
>>
>>26812076
Full 3D everywhere, good looking graphics without lag.

No, obviously it won't happen. GF devs are incompetent.
>>
>>26812076
SHAMELESS SELF-BUMP
>>
>>26812076
A soft reboot to the concept of Megas. They still exist, but only for nonlegendary Pokemon with at least one normal evolution, with the exception of Kangaskhan. So Mega Pinsir, Aerodactyl, Heracross, Mawile, Sableye, Absol, and Audino are now regular evolutions.

Also, there's only one Mega Stone now. Any Pokemon that can Mega evolve and holds it can Mega evolve.

Vastly expanding the concept of rideable Pokemon. Any Pokemon that's sufficiently large can be ridden at any time. There are items and areas accessible only with ridden Pokemon, as well as a fleshed-out racing minigame.

The return of soaring, and an equivalent ability for exploring underwater.

A fuckhuge diving area with lots of grottos to explore.

~90 totally new Pokemon, 10 intergenerational evolutions for Lapras, Farfetch'd, etc., and 20 new Mega evolutions, with good to great designs all across the board.
>>
>>26812076
This might fall into the "more than 100 pokémon" thing, but please: have more regional post-game non-event legendaries than, uh, ZERO. X/Y only had Kanto ones, you finish the game androam the lands looking for the rarest and most powerful Pokémon of Kalos and you find the fucking bird trio of Kanto? and nothing else? that's some fucking bullshit, man. Mewtwo I accept because of the Mega, but please Alola, let us find some hawaiian legends after we're done with the game.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.