[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Syncrho would be cool in SM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: ashhh__medium.png (66KB, 270x360px) Image search: [Google]
ashhh__medium.png
66KB, 270x360px
I think it would be nice to see this kind of connection between trainers and pokemon. Mega Evolution didn't make much sense because it was basically pushing Pokemon to evolve further and get the extra power from ????

But synchro evolution sounds a lot more sensible. You are not pushing the pokemon to be stronger, you are fighting alongside it.

Should they put it in SM, I think it would be a neat feature.
>>
>>26802066
I hate summer
>>
>>26802066
I agree. Between the two I would rather have synchro.
>>
Mega Evolution tapped into a Pokemon's hidden potential through the power of the trainer-Pokemon bond.

It's just as contrived and ridiculous as Synchro and you know it.

Personally, I'd be fine with either, or both.
>>
I wish they would focus on making the games good instead of boring gimmicks, but I know that's difficult for Game Freak.
>>
It's probably the reason the trainers appear in full 3d model along the pokémon, to perform some synchronized moves or something.
I just hope it's not as useless as Mega evolution in gen 6
>>
>>26802117
Mega evolution depends on convenient stones from a space rock to do that though. Synchro runs on the Pokémon and the trainer sharing their life energy, which makes a lot more sense in terms of bond.
>>
>>26802066
How exactly would "Synchros" work in Pokemon? According to the anime, which is our only source for what people are calling "Synchro Evolution", the only things this transformation does is make it so Ash and his Greninja are completely in sync with movements, their emotions, throughts, and even injuries. If Greninja gets hit by an attack while in this form Ash feels the same pain, even fainting if it becomes too unbearable. So with that in mind how would something like this even work? What could possibly change to make this any different from Mega Evolution?
>>
They could get me to like Synchro Evolution if it worked in a way that it counts as a Mega (unlike the monstrosities of Primal Reversion) and that the battle ends if the Pokémon faints, as the trainer would faint too. It would add some more variety to the meta, and you'd have to make the decision to synch with your starter or wait until the end.
>>
>>26802168
Stat boost is greater/the moves themselves get changed (such as Ash Greninja's Cut becoming water type and Water Shuriken going from small multi-hit shuriken to a single gigantic one) and if the synchronized Pokémon is K.O.'d the trainer immediately loses the battle.
>>
>>26802214
>and if the synchronized Pokémon is K.O.'d the trainer immediately loses the battle.

That would be cool, but with GFs philosophy of "let's avoid putting anything in the game that can make the player to be frustrated", I don't think it would happen
>>
>>26802214
>and if the synchronized Pokémon is K.O.'d the trainer immediately loses the battle.
I'm pretty sure that would just make people NOT want to use Synchro Pokemon then.
>>
>>26802214
I really like that KO rule, would make the meta very interesting.

The biggest flaw I see with the whole Synchro theory is that the Pokemon would literally have to resemble the player's avatar. If there's customization, that'd be pretty impossible, wouldn't it?
>>
>>26802214
This is trying to apply anime logic to the games. The two don't always mix well. See: "dodge it!", thunder armor, etc.
>>
>>26802445
maybe that's why all the MCs they showed had the same hairstyle
>>
>>26802066
I just hope "synchro" doesn't change the pokemon's model and it actually affects gameplay in a meaningful way.
>>
>>26802450
But they kinda would in this case. Trainer KO rule would be easily applied, while changing move properties would be more challenging, but if they limited it to a few moves per Pokémon able to synchro it could work.
>>
File: yuya NO EGAO.gif (225KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
yuya NO EGAO.gif
225KB, 640x360px
YAMEROOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>26802735
You are too blinded by your own idea to see the flaws in it.
>>
>>26802066
Megan sucked because they could be used without full Amie hearts. They kept going in about this "strong bond" bullshit that didn't matter in the end.
>>
>>26802882
Enlighten me then.
>>
>>26803026
>NPC has synchro mon.
It's brought out in battle via roar/dragon tail/switch move
>player KOs synchro mon
>NPC defeated but still has 4 Pokemon

You want more casualization in the games?
>>
>>26802445
No, they make them all look like they are Synchroing with Ash.
>>
>>26803299
Synchro doesn't happen automatically, in the anime Ash has learned to control it. It'd be activated on command like mega evolution, taking that potential issue out. Just like NPCs with megas always use it as their last mon.
>>
>>26803613
Not if they're brought out into battle early.
>>
>>26802066
It's not that it's a bad thing, but with Mega Evolution, and Primal Reversion, it just seems like too much.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.