[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's in /vp/'s (3)DS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 11

File: Virbank_Gym.png (25KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Virbank_Gym.png
25KB, 256x192px
ITT:
>Post current game you're playing
>Where you are in the game
>Your team
>Any extra details

I'll start
>Pokemon White 2
>About to battle Roxie
>Servine (Hamilton) Lvl. 17, Riolu (Jefferson) Lvl. 17, Tympole (Washington) Lvl. 18
>All of my caught Pokemon are named after American Founding Fathers/famous people
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>26800601
HeartGold.
I'm taking on Team Rocket at the radio tower. Togetic's Extrasensory is great.
>Your team
Lv 25 Togetic
Lv 27 Croconaw
Lv 29 Heracross
Lv 28 Slugma
Lv 26 Xatu
Lv 30 shiny Gyarados for eventual Surfing(and other HMs) once I reach the move deleter to remove it from Croconaw.
>Any extra details
Will box Gyarados once I get Gligar.
And I realise my team is really low levelled, but I'm waiting to get Gligar before I start going around beating every trainer.
>>
But im not playing a lokemon game right now
>>
I'm currently playing LeafGreen, but a rom on my PSP. I'm on Nugget Bridge.

Team:
Pikachu: Lv 15
Pidgey: Lv 16
Geodude: Lv 15
Mankey: Lv 16
Charmeleon: Lv 16

It's an almost completely vanilla mod but with Day/Night added. Looks great.

Also playing HGSS on my phone. Just leaving Professor Elm after showing him the Togepi. But I'm gonna box it.

Team:
Hoothoot: Lv 12
Cyndaquil: Lv 12

I have most other pokemon games but the ones I'm actually playing now are the Maison and Subway in ORAS and BW2.
>>
Just started HG, after giving up SR'ing for a shiny starter since I don't care about the Johto starters enough to keep going. Have no idea what my team is going to be but I want to use Johto mons instead of Kanto ones, which is of course hard in Johto, for some reason. I chose Cyndaquil but I might box it.
>>
>>26800819
Same. It's hard because I want to use Johto only mons but also not use Ampharos. It's damn hard.

I was so mad that the Togepi kept coming up with the same Nature and Rivalry ability that I assumed it's always that way and boxed it. I'll try breed one when I get to Goldenrod and the haircut bros become available.

Gonna try catch a Wooper.
>>
>>26800819
The only Johtomon you can't get until post-game are some crossevos and Houndour/Houndoom.
Some like Murkrow and Larvitar you can get easily in the Safari Zone simply by switching the areas around.
>>
>Platinum
>About to take on Team Galactic in the Valley Windworks
>Tux the Prinplup, Photon the Luxio, and Chump the Bidoof (HM Slave)
>Still not sure what I want for the rest of my team.
>>
I've been playing Rhythm Heaven Megamix.

But recently I made a team in Y ready for PvP made up of Wigglytuff, Weavile, Roserade, Gastrodon, Emolga, and Delphox. And I replayed Platinum not too long before that and realized I actually enjoy the original DP more for several reasons even if Pt is the better game.
>>
>>26800857
You don't start with all the areas, iirc you only start with 3
>>
>>26800925
It's actually 6, but it doesn't take too long until he lets you use more.
>>
>>26800925
>>26800857
Also that's pretty late desu, especially for something like Larvitar
>>
>>26800944
I don't know, I got access to all the areas after beating Pryce(6th badge).
It's not the best solution but it's there.
>>
>>26800601
>Game
Alpha Sapphire
>Where you are in game
Just finished Wattson and beat the Winstrate family of 4 on route 111
>Team
Noibat lv.20
Rotom lv.21
Fletchinder lv.21
Misdreavus lv.22
Ivysaur lv.22
Wartortle lv.21
>Extra details
Wonderlocke playthrough
>>
I'm playing a few games right now:

>Two weeks in on Animal Crossing
>Earthbound
>Yo-Kai Watch
And Pokèmon Yellow.
Right now I have a Pikachu named FRANK. Just started obviously
>>
Blue ok VC. Using Pokemon I traded from red or yellow.

Meowth
Dratini
Snorlax
Chansey
Tauros
Staryu

I just left Mt. Moon.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>26800601
Diamond, fighting rival right b4 the E4
>>
>>26800601
>pokemon y
>replaying because of a tragic save accident that destroyed 15 years worth of catching 'em all
>currently at victory road
> can't remember current team because its been two weeks I'm too depressed to move on
>cant even bring myself to hack mons in because it wouldn't be the same

Life is suffering.
>>
Soul Silver-
>Where are you
just beat Chuck
>Team
lv. 32 heracross
lv. 31 gengar
lv. 30 lapras
lv. 30 murkrow
>Extra details
I don't know what to use for the other two members, maybe I'll transfer over a nosepass from platinum.

Y-
>Where are you
power plant
>Team
lv. 36 sigilyph
lv. 38 roselia
lv. 37 tyrunt
lv. 37 scraggy
>Extra details
made you look
>>
>>26801136
What happened to your save data?
>>
>>26801164
I fell asleep trying to breed a shiny honedge for my friends birthday, as a thank you for the shiny charmander he gave me. Mid save, I pass out drop my 3ds the cartridge pops out and in an instant all is lost.
>>
>>26801136
15 years?
Pokemon Y?

But Anon, Pokemon Y came out three years ago!
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 750x553px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 750x553px
>>26800601
Pokemon White 2
Fucking around in the PWT
>Your team
Pic Related
>Any extra details
You can probably guess the team theme and the 6th slot is reserved for a Litwick at the Strange House.
>>
>>26800857
Yeah, it's easier later on but going up to Alzea Town it's a bit of a challenge

>>26800944
Really? That's not late for a Psudeo.

>>26801136
I never transfer everything to one game. I still have a box full of Level 70's in Black.
>>
>>26801212
I've been playing since I was 3 and always transfer old mons in o new games.
>>
File: image.jpg (178KB, 824x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178KB, 824x620px
>>26800944
Tbh I just let my DS sit around for 3 hours and maybe fucked around with daily events until Baobo gave me the call. Murkrow was an immense help and anything beats waiting until Mt Silver for Larvitar.
>>
>>26801194
That blows, i hate getting data corrupted. It happened to me on minecraft a while back because of how the ps4 version autosaves. The power went out and everything was lost. Not as tragic, but still really shitty. One of the coolest villages i've ever built, gone in a flash
>>
File: Yo-kai_Watch_Promotional_Art.jpg (106KB, 438x370px) Image search: [Google]
Yo-kai_Watch_Promotional_Art.jpg
106KB, 438x370px
>>26800601
Yo-kai Watch
Just defeated Sproink and updated my watch to rank D.
>Your team
Jibanyan, Cadin, Tattletell, Buhu, Dismarelda, Dimmy
>Any extra details
This is a great game. It's actually much better than what I expected. Also, I'm playing as the girl and I named her after my girlfriend.
>>
File: DSC_0091.jpg (656KB, 3104x1746px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0091.jpg
656KB, 3104x1746px
White
Just after the Victory Road
>Your team
Pic related
Emboar, Reuniclus, Archeops, Stoutland, Leavanny, Beartic (all lvl 45-46)
>Any extra details
I don't remember the level of the League so I think I'll grind my Pokes until they reach lvl50-55
>>
>>26801228
I kind of hope SM pulls a DPP and lets you get the Pseudo before the third badge
>>
>>26801578
They're around 50-55. I would say to go with 55.
>>
>>26801262
That sucks. I would do that, but I don't want to risk wanting to restart the game and not having anywhere to put my mons.
>>
>>26801583
Or an XY and let you get two pseudos before the second badge.
>>
>>26801735
Thanks!
>>
File: 14663683935741780329924.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
14663683935741780329924.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
> Pokemon Wilting Y
>About to fight Lysandre
Simple and fun hack. Fun as fuck to fight an enemy mega.
>>
>>26801833
This is why I should never post my handheld playthroughs.
>>
File: 1456183247174.jpg (70KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1456183247174.jpg
70KB, 768x576px
trying to break my record on Super Triples in X's Battle Maison

>Dual Screens Espeon
>Speed Boost Yanmega
>M-Kanga
>Belly Drum Azumarill
>SD Talonflame
>Nasty Plot Mismagius

Does anyone have a better idea for the 6th slot? Mismagius is mainly to switch into Fighting-attacks aimed at M-Kanga until Yanmega can Air Slash them, but it's pretty weak without a Nasty Plot boost
>>
>>26801877
Gengar?
>>
>X
>Just got to Lumiose after dealing with Team Flare at the Power Plant
>Scarf (Greninja lvl 37), Kindle (Charizard lvl 36), Pansy (Gogoat lvl 35), Banjo (Pangoro lvl 35), Astra (Clefairy lvl 35), Duke (Nidoking lvl 35)
>Greninja and Gogoat are the only pokemon I've used before
>>
>>26801833
>>26801846
You from Australia?
>>
>>26801877
What's your current record? I don't want to give you tips if you're better than me, but I'm pretty sure that team hasn't taken you very far.
>>
>>26801907
thanks, I haven't trained up a Gengar yet and that sounds similar to Mismagius but better, plus Poison-STAB for Fairies is something I'm missing

>>26802226
my record is somewhere in the mid 70s, it's not the best team but I'll gladly take any advice you have -- do you play a lot of Triples?
>>
>>26801583
If it was well hidden, to reward explorers like me
>>
File: 20160619_142052.jpg (1MB, 2988x2792px) Image search: [Google]
20160619_142052.jpg
1MB, 2988x2792px
>>26800601
Y
I just arrived in Laverre City.
>Your team
Pic related.
>Any extra details
I'm about to go train up my Skorupi for Valerie. I'm thinking about evolving my Machoke and I'm waiting until Floette learns Moonblast to evolve it.
>>
>>26802359
>do you play a lot of Triples?
It's the format that I've played the most. I'm not an expert by any means, but I've made it to 360+ so I guess my opinions have some merit.

Anyway, ditch Espeon, Yanmega and Mismagius immediately. I don't see them doing much. In Triples the best strategy is to spam spread moves since the AI trainers don't have much to counter that. As far as I know, Bastiodon, Throh and Mienshao are the only Pokemon that may run Wide Guard in Maison, and even they don't have it 100% of the time. Immediate hyper offense with spread moves is definitely the way to go.

I personally run Eruption spam in sun, and it's by far the most braindead strategy. Build your team around Charizard-Y and Scarf Typhlosion and you're pretty much guaranteed to get to 100+. Also I remember some pro player from Smogon leading with Hyper Voice M-Gardevoir and two Fake Out users at some point. Just have one or two fast hard hitters as your leads and support them with your other team members and you're good to go.
>>
>>26802430
thanks for the advice -- you are right, Espeon and Mismagius are kinda worthless. I got the Charizard-Y so I'll work on Scarf Typhlosion and then fill in the blanks

thanks again -- do you mainly battle triples on Maison or on Showdown or what?
>>
>>26802564
I've been doing Triples on Maison. I don't play on Showdown because whenever I build a team that I want to use, it has something that's banned by Smogon so I've kind of lost all hope with that place.

Also: if you use the Eruption team with Char-Y and Typhlosion, remember to have something with Wide Guard to help them. This is absolutely crucial.
>>
Omega Ruby

Slateport/Route 110

>Your team
Nuzleaf, Skitty, Marshtomp, Minun, Slakoth

>Any extra details
Doing it as a dexlock. Can only catch the first pokemon I find on the Dexnav. Given me a couple of interesting surprises so far
>>
>>26802359
>>26802430
>tfw not even gotten the trophy in triples
I probably should just try and hammer it with a Y-Zard and Scarf Typhlosion but after using that for doubles I tried something different, a sandstorm trick room team.
>>
>>26802794
Sand is cool too, I used a sandstorm team to get my first 50+ streak in Triples. You can't really go wrong with weather and spread move spam.
>>
>>26802643
that makes sense, too -- there's gonna be a lot of Rock Slides / Earthquakes. Do you use a fighting-type to get past Rock types or who is your Wide Guard mon
>>
>>26802867
I use Hitmontop as a support Mon and my third lead. That Pokemon is just amazing in every way. It gets Wide Guard to block Rock Slide, Earthquake and Surf, it gets Feint to remove Wide Guard from the opposing side so you're always free to spam Eruption, it gets Helping Hand to boost Eruption's power even further, it gets Close Combat to beat Rock-types and Flash Fire Heatran, and finally it also has Intimidate which cripples physical attackers and wastes White Herbs from opposing Mons.
>>
>>26802866
I definitely could improve the team. A HA cranidos would be great and will try and get a decent landorus in AS when I get the chance to catch him
>>
>>26802726
Interesting play style. Also, best town
>>
File: bro mantisaurus.png (33KB, 506x336px) Image search: [Google]
bro mantisaurus.png
33KB, 506x336px
>Current game
Platinum
>Where are you in the game
Veilstone City
>Your team
Scyther
Gligar
Kirlia
Roselia
Houndoom
Luxio
>Extras
I can't fucking decide what pokemon to use, this team hasn't been set at all. I'm keeping the Scyther though, I've never used on in game and it's wrecking shit. Any of you guys got any recommendations? Preferably overlooked pokemon that nobody really uses. Was thinking of Chatot and Carnivine since they're close by.
>>
>>26802913
I don't think Rampardos is a very useful Pokemon, and the only benefit it gets from sand is the Special Defense boost. If I remember correctly, the sand team that I used to get my first victory in Triples was Landorus, Stoutland, Hippowdon, M-Garchomp, Excadrill and Tyranitar. The Tyranitar was specially offensive because all of my other Mons were physical and it was sometimes very annoying to get rid of physically bulky Pokemon.
>>
>>26802968
The idea behind the Rampardos is to use Sheer Force to bulk up Rock Slide
>>
White 2, just restarted
Heading to Cheren's Gym
>Your team
Snivy, Azurill, Riolu
>Any extra details
I hope this is gonna be a good, fun run.
>>
>>26802940
As long as you don't really open the dexnav to see what pokemon you're about to encounter it is pretty interesting with the random chance of egg moves. So far had Beat Up on Seedot and Sing on Minin
>>
>>26800601
>Playing Emerald on my old DS lite
>Grinding before Tate and Liza
>Flygon (Vince) lv 45, Lairon (Stella) lv 41, Sceptile (Herb) lv 42, Azuramill (Mary) lv 40, Magneton (Calvin) lv 41, Camerupt (Charlie) lv 40
>My current Nuzlocke in a on going series of third version games. I've completed Yellow and Crystal, Platinum will be next after Emerald. Not sure what I'll do for Gen V and onward but I'll probably do one of each for BW/BW2
>>
>>26803059
>tfw my DS broke a few days ago
Sucks even more cause I've got a shiny Swablu on my Emerald I can't move over now
>>
>>26802898
Hitmontop is awesome, I useta run a Technitop with Bulk up and a bunch of priority moves and Drain Punch that was a lot of fun, maybe I'll train up an Intimidate one -- thanks again
>>
>HeartGold
>My first-ever Nuzlocke, just beat Whitney
>right now it's Quilava(23), Butterfree(25), Togepi(19), Skiploom(22), Scyther(13), and rotating between an HM slave Rattata(6) and a second Butterfree(25)
>I'm naming everything I catch after Game of Thrones characters. I've already lost a Geodudette named Brienne and a Pidgey named Joffrey.
>>
>>26800601
Y
Frost Cavern
>Your team
Greninja lv.39 Surf / Acrobatics / Grass Knot / Water Shuriken
Trevenant lv.40 Horn Leech / Shadow Claw / Will-O-Wisp / Leech Seed
Pangoro lv.41 Low Sweep / Power-Up Punch / Rock Tomb / Payback
Meowstic-F lv.41 Extrasensory / Thunderbolt / Thunder Wave / Fake Out
Armatisse lv.39 Moonblast / Draining Kiss / Calm Mind / Thunderbolt
Noivern lv.48 Dragon Pulse / Air Slash / Fly / Roost
>Any extra details
Noivern's level is a bit high, but I trained pretty much nothing but Noibat for the last 2-3 routes since his stats were very low compared to the rest of the team. Gonna give him a rest for now.
>>
>>26801583
>DPP and lets you get the Pseudo before the third badge
Only Platinum did. DP forced you wait until 6th badge IIRC.
>>
>>26800601
Alpha sapphire.
Catching Kyogre.
Sceptile, Gardevoir, Skarmory, Arcanine. Still havent decided on a water type to use so I'm having manaphy hm whore for me, and Masmagius is fucking post game kill me.
Nothing of note as far as extras goes.
>>
X
Just beaten the first gym
>Your team
Fletchling lv 14
Froakie lv 14
Helioptile lv 17

>Any extra details
I've got Helioptile from Wonder Trade.
Trade one of my team for every gym
that I defeat
>>
>>26803553
I guess I forgot. I totally dropped Pearl once I got Platinum.
>>
>>26803065
>my DS broke a few days ago
That sucks bro. Come over to my house and I'll let you use mine
>>
>>26803595
Cool idea.

I'd restart my Y if I didn't want to save my progress
>>
>>26800601
Bravely default
about awaken the earth crystal for the second time
indestructible templar tiz, buff/healslut agnes, support arcanist ringabel, and vampirate rape train edea.
when I actually play pokemon, I'm just grinding BP for evolution items and combat items since I have none in OR.
>>
>Game?
Platinum
>Where?
Just left Hearthome City
>Team?
Grotle L.22, Staravia L.23, Bibarel L.18, Alakazam L.19, Vulpix L.21, Pichu L.26
>Extra Details
I never cared for Nicknames
>>
>>26800601
Kirby Planet Robobot
How do I translate this to pokemon?
>>
>White
>I actually just beat the final plasma guy
>Whimsicott, Carracosta, Cofagrigus, Galvantula, Chandelure, Mienshao. All level 55-57. Shit was cash.
>Audino grinding is a hell of a drug. Also, the Cottonee line is fun as fuck to use.
Now I dunno if I wanna do gen 6. Does that bank shit let me transfer as soon as I download or do I gotta pay up?
>>
>>26805458
Prankster encore is my favorite thing in pokemon ever.
It's a shame they're going to nerf it sooner or later, probably so it works similarly to sleep where it wears off as you use a move instead at the end of the turn. In its current state it's pretty broken.
>>
>Dragon Quest V
>Knick-Knackatory
>Hero, Wife, Slime, Jailcat, Megoosa, Healslime, Goodybag
>Had an all-Slime party for a while.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.