[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bulbapedia Moves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: bulbapedo.png (13KB, 510x190px) Image search: [Google]
bulbapedo.png
13KB, 510x190px
I'm really bothered by this. I like the way Bulbapedia handles moves, it's clean and easy to access but why haven't they edited the Gen 6 levels already? It looks bad. There has to be a reason because it would only take a day.
>>
>>26798038
....? X and Y have different level up sets
>>
>>26798043
XY and ORAS do
>>
>>26798038
>why haven't they edited the Gen 6 levels already
It's a wiki.
If it bothers you, you are the one that is supposed to change it.
At least, if Bulbapedo allows editing.
>>
>>26798107
That's the problem. There has to be a reason why they haven't edited it yet.
>>
File: bulbapedo.png (12KB, 474x195px) Image search: [Google]
bulbapedo.png
12KB, 474x195px
>>26798038
This is how it should look like. (There are no official colors yet since the feature doesn't exist)
>>
File: cec1f932e99929e1447de9639e20efbf.png (304KB, 1249x480px) Image search: [Google]
cec1f932e99929e1447de9639e20efbf.png
304KB, 1249x480px
>>
>>26798107
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Template_talk:Moveentry/Level1
It was actually asked before.
>>
>>26798126
you're hired
>>
>>26798038
they can't do it for some reason
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/User_talk:SnorlaxMonster#Breeding_section_in_move_page
>>
>>26799132
well fuck, so much for that
>>
>>26798038
Hadn't noticed, that's really going to bug me now
>>
>>26799132
I don't see any reason they couldn't do the coding. This means that adding the Gen 7 column would also clutter the template.
>>
>>26799291
I don't know that much about wikis, but I imagine it would mean somebody programming the template, then an admin adding it into the system, rather than just a standard edit, and people are lazy.

It would probably be better if they just added all things in the same gen beneath each other instead of side-by-side.
>>
>>26799317
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/w/index.php?title=Template:Moveentry/Level1&action=edit

I'm no wiki wiz either but I don't think it's impossible. Almost all Bulbapedia template has some next level coding by wikia standards, I don't get why this one is different.
>>
>>26799344
Of course it's not impossible. Anyone with a tiny iota of HTML knowledge could do it
>>
>>26798107
>If it bothers you, you are the one that is supposed to change it.
>At least, if Bulbapedo allows editing.

You do know that Bulbapedo's admins revert pretty much everything remotely bold, right?
>>
>>26800642
I just noticed Satomew2 apparently got banned a while ago for "disrupting editing".
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/User_talk:SatoMew2

He was doing a hell of a good job cleaning up their dumbest errors and fixing garbage translations by their "official translators", often asking for opinions and help on /vp/.

Sasuga Pomf.
>>
Looking back to my edits from last year.
>I changed the "it" on the anime Wooper to "he"
>got reverted because a female Wooper hasn't been seen yet, so it's not officially male

>adding voice actors that are confirmed on other sites
>got reverted because I didn't ask them personally on Facebook
>by 2016 all of those I added are there using the same sources

>remove Clemont's Luxio's voice actor because voice actor confirmed it's not her
>got reverted no questions asked
>turns it wasn't her

>getting rid of redirects
>nah, we use redirects, double redirects sometimes as well

>and now the move entry template
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.